It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:40 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post subject: Re: Sweet and Dreamy (Day 8 Early Evening, expecting)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:27 pm 
Hayato tried to place her feelings on that, but sometimes the Utaku was hard to read. Folding up his own napkin he glanced her way. "It's not like that's a bad thing Utaku-san."

He tilted his head to the side and regarded her for a few moments. "Are you enjoying them?"

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:19 pm 
"No, it's not a bad thing, no," she agreed, looking back at him.

"And I would have to say I've mostly been enjoying it. I think I've had the opportunity to meet many interesting people, even from clans whom I would normally not meet with in such peaceful circumstances. Yourself, some of the Spider, and Crane... it has been a nice reminder that one can have respect and courtesy, dare I say friendship, between different people even if they are also enemies."

Has: Daisho, sidearm, fashionable attire, cool shades, densai, comm, Kami-pet.
Sometimes: Light armor, Marksman rifle.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:00 pm 
A half smile made it's wasy onto his lips. "Well, I am happy to see at least one of his has had some luck getting to know the spider." Hayato hadn't been near as fortunate. "But I agree, I'm hit on the beginings of friendship with some among the Lion and Unicorn, and if we weren't enemies or soon to be. I would likely be pushing harder to marry in that direction."

"I can say at the very least though that my time here has been an eye opener, I'm more then a little surprised it's went how it has."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:03 pm 
"Hm... I've had some good luck in my room-mates, whom are Doji Ichika and Daigotsu Ryuu. Both of those I get along well with." Her tone was warm as she spoke of them. "Kuchiki Satoru has been a nice person to speak with too. The other Spider though... I can't say too much nice, sadly. My apologies. Daidoji Ishiyo has been nice too, but I haven't met the other Cranes."

She gave a shrug. "It is the way things area. But, again, it doesn't mean we can't have friendships on personal levels even if our clans don't allow for more."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:25 pm 
"I had nowhere near the success with my roomates or the Spider I did manage to meet here. I don't believe any of them are even vaguely interested in a mirror match." He figured it must be a bit unsettling to sleep in the same room with Daigotsu Ryuu, but if Hyeon-ju wasn't complaining he had nothing to say about it. "Ikoma Shoan and Kitsu Nozomi have proven to be quite friendly though."

He shook his head and instead concentrated on the next bit of information. "Is that your way of calling me a friend then, Utaku-san?" He asked his tone a bit teasing. "You are right though, even if i wonder what might happen if we meet again in a year under less peaceful circumstances."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:28 pm 
"Yes," she sighed, shaking her head a little bit with a vaguely amused smile. "It is my roundabout way of calling you a friend, Tsuruchi-san. I've enjoyed your company very much this miai. And... were it not for my duty to my clan, I would very much have wanted to choose you. And I mean that." Her words were sincere and direct.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:21 pm 
That was a very polite way to turn someone down, though he had been expecting it. "Well, my friends call me Hayato, Utaku-san." He replied with an easy smile before moving to run his hand through his hair.

He stopped halfway though as he remembered it was styled instead letting his hand drop as he looked towards Hyeon-ju's eyes. "It's an honor for you to say as much, Utaku-san. I suppose I should be honest and say I wouldn't of denied it if you made that choice. I've enjoyed the time we've shared together too."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:05 pm 
"Hayato-san then," she nodded, "my friends call me Hyeon-ju, or Wasp. I respond to my callsign as much as I do to my own name, really."

The gesture of moving onto personal names was a heartfelt one from her.

"Mm... and if you were to choose me. Well, I think a part of me would be happy. The very selfish part of me, that is. Even I have one, despite people saying I am cold or unfeeling. I just... I take my duty very seriously, and I was trusted by my superiors to make a good choice for the clan here. I would also feel I would have failed if I let my selfish side decide."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:15 am 
"I think I'll stick to Hyeon-ju then, I like your call sign but a name gives a different feeling of closeness. It will remind me a bit of what might of been if things were different."

"I've never found you cold an unfeeling, a bit harder to read maybe. But your reactions are really quite cute, if you actually take the time to look for them." Leaning slightly in his seat he allowed his shoulder to touch hers for a moment before pulling away. "I think if either of us was that selfish we wouldn't be nearly as fond of each other as we are. Though I admit that part of me us cursing that we won't wed."

"That doesn't mean we can't enjoy what time we have left to us here though, right? Nothing is written in stone until our choices are made."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:37 am 
"See... that is why I've enjoyed your company. You see those things," she smirked a little bit, though it became a smile as their shoulders touched.

His last words made her actually blush a little bit, as indecent thoughts crossed her mind. No one would have to know if she just... enjoyed herself just a tiny bit more...

"Ah... well. That is true. Maybe..." Hyeon-ju hesitated, then seemed to change her mind on what she was originally going to say, "... some karaoke, the night before the choosing?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:15 am 
"That sounds.... perfect." He offered after a moment, trying to ignore the feint blush on the Unicorns cheeks. It was rather fetching, and a rare sight he was sure.

Not that you know anything improper could happen in a small room just with the two of them. No nothing at all.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:54 am 
The amount of people outside of her family that had seen her blush could probably be counted on one hand.

"... Ah well. It's a date then? Maybe we should invite someone else along too?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:24 am 
"A date then." He agreed with a soft smile. "You're likely right about inviting others though. If nothing else but for proprieties sake."

He paused a moment. "Do you have anyone in particular in mind?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:29 am 
"Hmmm... maybe Shinjo Yul and who would most likely be his date, Nakauchi Mumei?"

She gave a smirk once more. "We could take bets again."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:53 am 
"I don't think he'd invite another." The man had seemed pretty set on his path last they spoke. He eyed her a moment as she smirked, she was certainly becoming a mischevious one. "On how proper they are, or aren't, among other things?" Hayato asked an amused smile on his lips.

"That sounds like an idea, but we're going to find something to wager other then dates."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5