It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:01 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: Sweet and Dreamy (Day 8 Early Evening, expecting)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:13 am 
It seemed the Utaku had a weakness for the sweet treat, and after taking a quick taste of his own he led the way outside.

He had a place in mind, but he wasn't in a hurry to get there as he set a leisurely pace so he could walk side by side with Hyeon-ju. "I suppose i should ask if you changed your mind?" Hayato asked as they walked. "Or you still have a curiosity about what my sisters got me."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:28 am 
"Oh, I am still curious. And it is still what I wished to know in the outcome of my victory." She took another taste of her ice cream as they walked at a leisurely pace.

"If you feel you can say it in public like this though, of course. I won't ask you to embarrass yourself terribly."

Has: Daisho, sidearm, fashionable attire, cool shades, densai, comm, Kami-pet.
Sometimes: Light armor, Marksman rifle.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:43 am 
"I suppose i'll have to figure out another bet if I ever want to see you dressed up as your favorite song artist and singing one of her songs." Hayato offered with a soft sigh.

"I could tell you now, but I think i'd rather wait until we are somewhere a bit more private." Which shouldn't take long really. "It's a bit..." He shook his head and took a lick of his ice cream. Why weren't you alcohol?

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:48 am 
She looked at him with a perked and perfect eyebrow. "That could've been an easy challenge... well, at least the dressing up part. Susumu Yakumo is my favorite singer and she is always stylish. Now, my squad has mostly forbidden me from singing her songs at karaoke nights though. I'm not much of a singer."

Hyeon-ju gave him a wry smirk as they continued to a more quiet spot in the mall. Though it was soon hidden behind the ice cream.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:04 am 
"I suppose that gives me an idea of what kind of present to buy you then. Well, if I ever do." He teased as he walked along. "I've seen a few pictures of her and I think you'd pull off some of it really well."

The destination wasn't far and soon enough they were in a small courtyard a bit separated from the bulk of the mall complete with a small fountain and a number of benches. He glanced over to her and smiled as he gestured for Hyeon-ju to oick a seat.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:18 am 
"Well, perhaps I might be magnamious and do it for you regardless. Depending on my mood before the end of this miai," and judging by her tone, she didn't seem like she'd mind it too much. He'd have to put up with her singing, after all.

She chose to sit down on one of the benches a little closer to the fountain, figuring that it sounds would give their conversation a little privacy. The ice cream was given a bit more attention before looking to Hayato. "So... what did your sisters give you for the miai?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:34 am 
"Then I'll have to arrange to send a tailor by, to bet the proper measurements." He didn't expect the woman to just hand them over to his. "Just in case you're feeling especially magnanimous."

Settling in beside her, perhaps a bit closer the proprietary deemed suitable he switched his cone to the hand opposite her. Lifting it slightly in case she wished to test one of datings other idiosyncrasies. The infamous holding hands.

Not that he was looking in her direction to see if she would accept as his face was turned away as he spoke. "Something no older brother should ever receive from his little sisters... They called it Victory underwear."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:42 am 
"No need, I can send them to you if need be." As a true fashionista, Hyeon-ju had her own measurements memorized, so she always knew what would look good on her.

The hand didn't go unnoticed, but for the moment she just let her own hand rest near his, fingertips touching eachother.

Though she soon forgot about it, as she was busy trying to hold back a quiet laugh, so she made a snrk-like sound instead. "Victory underwear?" Her shoulders was shaking as she raised the free hand that wasn't holding the ice cream to laugh into her palm. "How... what makes it victorious?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:14 am 
"I suppose that works as well." Hayato managed to reply before his embarrassment at the situation started to get to him.

The blush started at his neck but soon made its way to his cheeks, and he had to clear his throat before trying to explain. "Well, have you seen the shop Vanji's Secret, here at the mall? These come from a similar place but geared for men."

He took a breath trying to get his embarrassment under control as he continued. "They're made to sow off certain parts of a males anatomy, and um you're um apparently supposed to wear them on the wedding night or for other special occasions."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:44 am 
It was a good thing she was already pressing her palm against her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

"Oh... oh kami..." she chuckled, finally managing to compose herself. "Yes, I... am glad I didn't get any Lucky Underwear myself from my siblings. Phew..." there were a few more quiet laughs left in her.

"Sorry." At least she had the dignity to apologise for laughing at his expense.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:03 am 
"I suppose its revenge for the time I dressed up as a popstar and sung at their thirteenth birthday." Hayato replied managing a chuckle himself as his embarrassment seemed to fade.

"Though, that little bit of knowledge is a bit of a disappointment." He offered with a playful wink.

At the apology he chuckled and shook his head. "Don't mind it, it's embarrassing but that was the first time I really heard you laugh. So I'll say it was worth it."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:20 am 
Chuckling, she shook her head. "Sorry to crush your dreams, but I'm not planning on looking for occassions to even wear such undergarments. I'm not like the Crab girl folks are talking about."

As he commented on her laughed, she actually looked a little embarrassed for once too. "Eh well... I'm used to being very reserved..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:31 am 
"I don't think many here are like that crab girl." He said with a soft chuckle. His eyes were on the Utaku though as he continued. "Well crushed or not it was still a pleasant dream." He offered teasingly.

"I've noticed, and thats not necessarily a bad thing. Though I should probably say you're cute when you laugh and I'd like to see it more." He let his free hand rest between them as he lifted his ice cream to his lips and he took a lick. "It may be hard though if I have to aim for that level of embarrassment."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:35 pm 
"Ah, hm... well I can't say I'm the type to make it easy. But I don't like to laugh or smile just for the sake of being polite; it feels insincere to me when people do it all the time even when they don't meant it."

Her hand settled back down on the bench as the ice cream was given some more attention.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:33 pm 
His hand shifted slightly, his knuckles brushing against hers much in the way she had initially touched her hand to his. "I can see that and I suppose i do smile a bit much." He finished with a wry smile touching his lips.

He took another link from his cone and looked her way. "So hows maple walnut?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:44 pm 
"Pretty nice... maple is sweet, but the walnut kind of rounds it off nicely so it doesn't get overpowering. I can tell they use real walnut in the ice cream as well." The crunchy bits gave it away.

"How's the mint chocolate? Good balance of minty and chocolaty?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:50 pm 
"Sounds tasty, it's always good when the use real nuts too and not just all those flavor extracts."

"It's good, the chocolate is just dark enough to not make it overly sweet so it pairs well with the mint." He shifted slightly moving the cone in her direction. "Want to try?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:55 pm 
Hmmmm... well, they had done the 'aaah' last time with their sandwiches. So... well, there was no harm in it, right?

"Alright..." she said, shifting herself slightly to face Hayato more. "I'll try it. You can try the maple-walnut after."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:03 pm 
Absolutely no harm, it was known. Shifting to face Hyeon-ju a bit better he extended the ice cream so she could have a lick.

"That sounds like a deal Utaku-san."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:32 pm 
Leaning forward, she licked off a generous amount of the chocolate-mint ice cream. It briefly occurred to her that it probably could've looked a bit... lewd, but it was kind of hard to not look that way when eating ice cream in this way.

Lips pressed together as she straightened again, she nodded. "I see what you mean. The chocolate isn't as sweet as chocolate ice cream usually is, so it balances well with the mint. Very nice." She held up her own cone towards him. "Your turn?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next