It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:25 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: [D1 LE] [Room 3] Digestive break
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:56 pm 
"I'm not sure they do. Most cloth designers seem to actively hate the people who will wear their creations.

Got any plan for the rest of the night? I was thinking at maybe going somewhere for an after-party. Something less formal, in more casual dressing.

By the way, I've got a bike if any of you needs a ride."

Carries, when angry: Tetsubo, Heavy Armor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:16 pm 
"For me? I am likely going to relax for a while, then fall asleep." The obi finally pushed off, she let the kimono just hang over her, the single layer of underkimono the only thing hiding her abs from view at this point. "One day I might check out the club, but I want to be wide awake for whatever our first real competition is."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:55 am 
"I guess our ancestors needed less air or fashion designer think that people shouldn't breathe while wearing high fashion clothes." The Moshi shrugged.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:13 am 
Arriving later then the rest, the businessman Yasuki Nakaba centers the room with a leisurely stroll. Dressed in a sharp business vest along with a yasuki glow-silk tie that illuminates an ever changing blue digital pattern. Carrying alongside him a suitcase, all together he appears far more youthful than his actual age but with a strong pristine sense of fashion.

"Good evening mina-sama..." He interrupts himself upon spotting the gaggle of samurai women. More important one with their back turned and kimono seemingly open. "Should I step outside?" He bluntly asks while gesturing back towards the door behind him. Unfazed but polite.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:31 am 
Chiyoko was in the process of tossing off the layers and layers of traditional fabric. By the time she hear a voice, she was more or less bare topped, only a pair of shots covering her bottoms. Thankfully, her back was turned to the others. And it was in this moment that she registered the male voice, covering herself calmly as she turned her head.

"Why would you need to step outside?" She seemed a but confused, actually, but reached to the bag on her bunk to grab a tank top, lazily tossing it on her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:14 am 
Nooooo that can't be Maximum Range herself that's impossible.

Nakaba appears to completely maintain his cool although he lets his long hair drop over his eyes as if to hide behind. "Nothing I appear to have misspoken." He awkwardly sneaks off to the side to what appears to be the last available bed. Tossing his suitcase onto the bed's leg space, Nakaba simultaneously hops onto bed with his legs kicked up onto his suitcase. A few button presses on the ceiling console puts the bed pod's AC on maximum cold and fan strength. A moment taken to cool down underneath the silent hum of those fans.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:23 am 
Akemi looked at the Yasuki, disappointed:

"Yasuki-sama, do you not recognize our roommate?

This is the great, the incredible, the only, MAXIMUM RANGE CHIYOKO, THE LEGENDARY SHARPSHOOTER OF THE LION CLAN!"

Akemi definitely had watched a lot of videos on Ikoma Network as she was imitating the style of their speakers perfectly, IN ALL ITS IKOMANESS.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:28 am 
Oh dear. Well, saved the introduction. Chiyoko laid down on the bed, staring up at the sky. How could she save this situation? It seemed destined to devolve into something... loud.

She had it. The perfect solution that might earn her peace and maintain her reputation. A hand casually reached into her bag. Pulled out her sunglasses. And soon they were on her face, hiding her eyes as she stare up at the low ceiling. "Nice to meet you," she shot casually to the Yasuki.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:42 am 
The yasuki swings upward to sit on the edge of his bed. "Hai I do recognize her." he punctuates his reply with a single press of his pod's off button for the AC. His dour expression flips to a more warm and welcoming. "It is truly an honor Matsu-sama. This one is Yasuki Nakaba. At your service." He bows respectfully. "Should you ever be interested I have quite a few connections to the yasuki broadcast network. We would love to have you guest star for an interview. Maybe a collab with some of Hida's finest?" he motions towards Akemi attempting to play up the you wouldn't disappoint the fans angle.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:48 am 
"Oh that would be so cool!

Actually, I've got another star for you too! I met a Matsu at the gym today, and dang, she's got abs that could sell anything."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:03 am 
The Moshi sighed... What am I doing here again?... Right find a way to mend broken communications... The girl again retreated to her Densai looking at the local newspapers.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:48 am 
"Please, I'm no one's superior here. San is fine," she waved off the formality, sitting up a bit. "I'd be glad to offer an interview, though I can't promise I'm the greatest interviewee of all time. And obviously I can't talk about military secrets or anything."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:06 am 
"No secrets needed only the mighty champion they put out on the Ikoma's public broadcast." Nakaba says cheerfully. Attention turned back towards Akemi. "The fiercest beast of a matsu you've ever seen you say? Could be useful to put the pride of the lion on display. Good for building relations between the clans." Nakaba nods his head happy with the thought.

Swinging down from his top bunk, Nakaba addresses the moshi reading below while still upside down. "Such an audible sigh. Dreams of stardom unanswered? Perhaps Ms. Maximum Range can give you some pointers." While still upside down he presses the console overhead of Atena's pod to activate the reading light. A poor example of a spotlight now shining down on her. "A ferocious beauty of a matsu, the mighty and cool Hida, their wacky yasuki producer, and then our fourth? Who just so happens to be the fourth of this merry cast?" For a brief moment he rapidly clicks the reading light on and off for dramatic effect.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:29 am 
The light seem to offset the Moshi. She looked down at her densai and hit play. She started to sing. Not the best singer but one should start somewhere probably it was the poor audio of the densai. "I don't look for stardom... when one is developing talent."f

//D1 LE Perform Song 1 raise: 6d10o10k4 17

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:47 am 
"Your brand needs work producer-sama. Cause it's a bit confusing at the moment. Mixing a sniper, a wrestler, a..."

How should she defined herself?

"... a batter and a... What do you do in life Moshi-sama actually? Are you a professional singer?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:16 am 
Yasuki Nakaba wrote:
"No secrets needed only the mighty champion they put out on the Ikoma's public broadcast." Nakaba says cheerfully. Attention turned back towards Akemi. "The fiercest beast of a matsu you've ever seen you say? Could be useful to put the pride of the lion on display. Good for building relations between the clans." Nakaba nods his head happy with the thought.

Swinging down from his top bunk, Nakaba addresses the moshi reading below while still upside down. "Such an audible sigh. Dreams of stardom unanswered? Perhaps Ms. Maximum Range can give you some pointers." While still upside down he presses the console overhead of Atena's pod to activate the reading light. A poor example of a spotlight now shining down on her. "A ferocious beauty of a matsu, the mighty and cool Hida, their wacky yasuki producer, and then our fourth? Who just so happens to be the fourth of this merry cast?" For a brief moment he rapidly clicks the reading light on and off for dramatic effect.

Chiyoko barks out a small laugh. "I'm not sure I'm the best for pointers, save 'hope you do something that the Ikoma decide to blow up to insanity.'"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:36 am 
The Moshi shook her head. "Not... not really a singer... just something I... I tend to do... I am a communications officer in one of the Mantis ships."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:10 am 
Still hanging upside down, Nakaba slowly claps. "Sing like that and don't call yourself a singer? Preposterous. Excuse me captain we're gonna need a new communications officer cause this one keeps taking our breath away!" Nakaba chuckles then sits upright on his bunk. That energized life to Nakaka dims as he drops the salesman act having grown exhausted with it. Left behind is the cool relaxed young man as his true self. "Really. Its nice to meet all of you. Should be a crazy week... but I wish you all the best of luck in finding a suitor." he says with a faint smile.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:32 am 
"Anoooo... really Yasuki san... there are better people at singing than me..." She shook her head. "It... it is just soothing to me... I just ...don't want such attention." She moved to one corner of her bed as she tucked in her legs as if trying to hide herself in a corner.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:11 pm 
"Alright," Chiyoko stood now, moving next to the bunks occupied by Dakaba and Atena. "If she doesn't want to pursue fame, there's no sense in forcing it on her. Let's not have her hate staying here for the time we get to spend together, eh?"

Last edited by Matsu Chiyoko on Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next