It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:14 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: Makeover! (Room 3, Day 4, EM)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:24 pm 
Atena quietly looked for her bag. She wanted to try out her new headphones she just bought and read a nice book on her densai. Still not bothering the Utaku nor the Matsu. The only thing the would hear is Atena humming as she read her book. It may be basically musicalizing the girls day in.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:58 pm 
"Fascinating..." her mind seemed a bit sidetracked in thinking about the kimono. And what Chiyoko might've worn to the club. But mostly she was thinking about the kimono now. She needed some pictures of it. "I'd love to see you in that kimono one more time before we leave Asakaze though... but maybe you'll wear it for the final day? I imagine many will want to wear something very formal then."

Maybe she'd set up for doing the makeup of those she at least considered friends for that final day. Make everyone look their best.

"What kind of dress did you wear to the club? You didn't strike me as a dress-type." The Utaku applied a primer to Chiyoko's face, carefully smoothing out the cream.

Has: Daisho, sidearm, fashionable attire, cool shades, densai, comm, Kami-pet.
Sometimes: Light armor, Marksman rifle.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:31 pm 
"I'm sure I'll wear it another couple of times. If you are truly interested, I'm sure we can contrive a reason." She smiled gently. "Maybe dinner or the like."

At the question of the dress, she smirked. "They aren't my favorite, but I wear them occasionally. The club dress is a gold one. I'll show it when you are done."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:19 am 
"A gold one, hm? Well, that is a color that suits you well." And with that knowledge, she decided more easily on what colors to choose for the makeup. It gave her a good idea.

Not that Chiyoko seemed like the type to need foundation, so Hyeon-ju opted for something lighter to just smooth out the complextion. A few drops were applied to the back of her hand to act as her painter's palette, she used one of the shiny unicorn-brushes to apply the tint to Chiyoko's face in pleasant brushing motions.

"Did the Ikoma pick out the gold dress for you too?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:21 am 
As the song ended Atena heard something about a dress. The girl blinked a few times. She hadn't thought about having to dress nicely for that day she just brought her basic needs. Besides she couldn't afford a fancy dress.

The Moshi sighed as she continued her reading. Trying now to not think about the dress. The scattered mind of the Moshi tried to focus on the book but thinking about the dress.

I should go to buy one... what color though?... Book, read the book. Think about dress later. Maybe Tsugiharu san could help me choose one... No... that would be silly... how about Akemi san... no she doesn't seem like a dress girl... Nakaba san... I don't know if I should ask a guy to help me choose a dress... BOOK!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:39 am 
Chiyoko was remarkably still save for answering questions. Her sharpshooter career had taught her that much. Even the tickling of the brush didn't seem to phase her overly much. Though inwardly she sighed as Hyeon-ju didn't seem to take the dinner bait. Too obvious.

"Sort of. They suggested the style, then I chose the color. It is more glamorous than I'm used to, but admittedly I think that gives it some extra charm."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:54 am 
"Hmmm... I see. Maybe we should go shopping some time, find something in a style you like... and then we can see about that dinner you suggested?" Hyeon-ju smirked, seeming more at ease when she was in her element like this.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:10 am 
Well, if Hyeon-ju was angling to make Chiyoko go red, she certainly met that goal. "Of course! I mean. If you'd like to. That sounds like it would be fun..." she paused. Took a breath. "Apologies. What I mean to say is that I would greatly enjoy shopping with you, and of course would be glad to join you for dinner."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:40 am 
Tactical flushing of cheeks achieved successfully.

"Then it's a date then... I'm sure we'll both find some time for it in the coming days, when we're not going on all these other dates. Or trips into the mushroom-forest."

Using another brush, she applied a little bit of concealer to merely brighten some of Chiyoko's features a little bit more.

"Speaking of, have you had the chance to meet many people here yet?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:16 am 
"A few other people," she answered. Tactical eyes closing. Partially to allow Hyeon-ju to apply whatever eye makeup she prefers. Partly to focus on easier questions. "Several Crane have caught one's eye, admittedly. Which I think would make me a pariah among my family would it continue," her tone took a very joking tone, clearly not serious.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:19 am 
"Hm, the Crane did bring some rather fine candidates," she had to agree, but none of them had hit potential-candidate zone for her.

Chiyoko could feel a soft brush move over her eyelids. "Just applying a base-color and blending it. It helps for the main colors to really pop."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:22 am 
She would nod, but nodding would disrupt Hyeon-ju's work. "I look forward to seeing the end result," is what she settles on.

"I had Daigotsu Shokomaru-san on my list initially, out of curiosity more than anything, but I must admit that some of the things he said during our diversion has made me reconsider his conclusion." A pause, then a small chuckle. "As weird as it is to have a list of candidates."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:25 am 
"That guy is on your list?" she said, and Chiyoko could almost hear how her nose wrinkled. "May I ask why... prior to the events of yesterday's trip, of course, why he earned a spot on your list?"

"Also," Hyeon-ju added, "I see nothing wrong with keeping a list. It can get confusing meeting so many new people and trying to think logically about a good match, rather than just going with whatever you're feeling at the time."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:28 am 
"Was," she made sure to emphasize that heavily. "Our meeting in the Dojo was not unpleasant. And I thought it unfair to discount him on a matter of clan. Ensuring that one achieves the best match for their clan means removing Clan Bias from the equation. He never has been high on the list, but I think I shall be striking him altogether. It is also generally a pretty broad list. Moshi Atena-san is on it, and I think we have exchanged all of ten minutes of conversation."

Did she not realize that Atena was in her bunk? Hard to tell, her eyes are closed. "I think it is starting to take more shape as I interact with people more."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:33 am 
"I see..." her voice seemed understanding of Chiyoko's reasoning. "And yes, things solidify more as you get a better scope of things."

She sighed a little bit herself, and began to apply the golden eyeshadow. "First time I saw him, it was at Kayama. He was with one of the Crab, Hida Akemi. I was considering making bets on whether or not they would fight or make-out then and there. They went dancing, and well... the Crab suddenly shouts no and shoves him away before she runs out. No idea what happened there while they were dancing."

The brush continued to move in pleasant motions across the eyelids. "So I approached him the day after, during the Otori-riding the hosts put on. To try to get a better impression of what had happened. That thought got a bit side-tracked though, as that's when he asked to go out flying."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:34 am 
Atena was invested in her music. As moved though to get the bottle of water in her bag on the floor next to her bed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:36 am 
"I see," she nodded. "Seems we had very different initial experiences. His behavior yesterday, on the other hand, solidified his status as off my list." She couldn't help but let out a small giggle as the brush tickled her a bit. "And besides, there are certainly more interesting people still on the list."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:59 am 
Gold blended out, she applied a more rosey color to make it pop a little more, and the brush worked around the edges of her eyes.

"Sorry. I know it can tickle a little." The giggle was cute, she had to admit.

"But yes, he's off my list too. Seemed too much of a man who has gotten to where he is thanks to nepotism and riding on the backs of more accomplished people, than any actual skill or talent he himself possess. I'm not interested in that personally. And as you said, there are many others who are more interesting... Daidoji-sama is sweet, but I think a touch too naive for me."

And the Crane were in that alliance with the Spider and Mantis.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:16 am 
"Its fine," again, she's used to being able to move her head, but is able to stay still.

"Daidoji-San is nice. Perhaps a bit too... ritzy? For me. But she is at least on my list."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:23 am 
"Mm, I wouldn't say she's completely off the list, but there are more appealing options ahead of her." Like Doji Ichika, if she was gonna point to a Crane.

"May I ask who else is on the list? Oh, this might feel a little cold, but don't worry." The glitter was a bit of a different consistency than the eye shadow, as it was a glitterfied liquid. So as she was warned, it did feel a little cooler on the delicate skin of her eyelids.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next