It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:12 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: [Day 1 EN] Roof Reflection (Open)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:21 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"Twice," Nozomi echoed. She raised a brow but then giggled. "I'm guessing it's not much of an issue now."

She shrugged at Shoan's comment about herself. "It doesn't bother me if that makes you feel any better."

automatically"Bushido teaches us that it is not about whether we feel right, but whether what we do is right.....Trust me, it can get annoying Kitsu-san."

A quick glance over to Nozomi seems to convey a 'You're not like most Kitsu I know' without being so rude as to actually voice it aloud.

Profile art credit: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/k4nea2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:59 am 
"I see." Nozomi looked out again at the city's night sky. She responded to Shoan's look with an eyebrow raise. "I've been thinking about something." She shook her head. "Very vague of me. What I mean is that I'm not sure if it'd be best for me to search for another shugenja here for a marriage. Or is the opposite better for the clan?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:02 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"I see." Nozomi looked out again at the city's night sky. She responded to Shoan's look with an eyebrow raise. "I've been thinking about something." She shook her head. "Very vague of me. What I mean is that I'm not sure if it'd be best for me to search for another shugenja here for a marriage. Or is the opposite better for the clan?"

Shoan appears to take the question very seriously, mulling it over for a few seconds
"The best choice is almost always another Kitsu of the appropriate bloodline but given the unlikeliness of finding someone with that blood in another Clan."
A little awkwardly "Another shugenja might be the best option? Although not if it means you have to leave the clan. Not that you shouldn't marry out, if it's the right thing, and you want to. I'm not sure how many shugenja are present though."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:17 am 
"I'm the only Kitsu here," she pointed out with a warm smile. She patted her holoslates, if just to remind herself of her own status. "Have you met any others yet?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:18 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"I'm the only Kitsu here," she pointed out with a warm smile. She patted her holoslates, if just to remind herself of her own status. "Have you met any others yet?"

"Won, I almost did not realise he was a shugenja at the time because he was naked."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:22 am 
"Naked?" The Kitsu closed her eyes shut. "Oh! You mean at the bath house...?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:24 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"Naked?" The Kitsu closed her eyes shut. "Oh! You mean at the bath house...?"

"Why yes, I rarely see naked samurai elsewhere. Well, except for the barracks I suppose. And the dojo, sometimes in the showers."
Huh...maybe there was too much nudity around.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:26 am 
"Yes. These are all proper times to see someone naked," Nozomi concluded with a plastered smile on her lips.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:31 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"Yes. These are all proper times to see someone naked," Nozomi concluded with a plastered smile on her lips.

"Well there is one other time but...uh, mmmmhm. As you say. It is not a subject I have given much thought too."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:32 am 
"Like for medical reasons," Nozomi interjected. She resettled her glasses and nodded. "Samurai do not need to think much on nudity."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:35 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"Like for medical reasons," Nozomi interjected. She resettled her glasses and nodded. "Samurai do not need to think much on nudity."

"Exactly, yes. For your medical checkup. And you're quite right, I do not think much on nudity at all."
Pause
"It's not like there is much to think on anyway, nudity is the absence of things, so it would make sense it would be so boring and unworthy of thought."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:46 am 
"It is good that you do not think much on it," Nozomi affirms, "It would not be worth your time!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:51 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"It is good that you do not think much on it," Nozomi affirms, "It would not be worth your time!"

"Definitely, if you asked me to picture a samurai without my clothes I could not do it, so little have I even considered the concept."
Shoan felt as though it was getting warm out here tonight, silly weather.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:46 am 
"That is also good." Nozomi gulped and got to her feet. She looked at her densai and then back to Shoan. "It is getting a little late. I want to... get back to my reading. Yes."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:49 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
"That is also good." Nozomi gulped and got to her feet. She looked at her densai and then back to Shoan. "It is getting a little late. I want to... get back to my reading. Yes."

"Yes...I might remain out here a little longer. Thank you for the conversation Kitsu-san, I'm sure we will see eachother more over the coming days."

Shoan bows her head politely

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:07 am 
"It'd be rather odd if we didn't," Nozomi commented with a smile, "Goodnight! Don't stay up too late." With that, she scurried back from whence she came.

/Exit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:59 am 
((Thanks for the scene :-) ))

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3