It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:00 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: [D8 EN Room 3]Me, myself and I
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:11 pm 
Things didn't go as planned for the Moshi girl this night so she went back to one of her old ways of coping. The girl sat down alone in her bed hidden under the covers trying to read her densai but her watered eyes. "Never again..." she said to herself. You really thought you had made friends here and keep them? A light chuckle came out. "Maybe just once... not medics or other patients." She frowned. It seems like it will always be you and me. She shook her head. "We are here for notbbeing alone... finding a partener." She sighed. Really think someone will love and understand you. You are a fool. You are a samurai you should not think of love but of following bushido and perhaps some Shourido. You may want new strength, a better control... maybe will me away... even if that sounds bad... I have learned that I should not be... we should join... make ourselves one. I know you have the knowledge and the insight to do so... but... I don't want to leave you vulnerable like this. The girl cleared her eyes.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]