It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

Post subject: They Took The Midnight Train Going Anywhere (D12, MN. Room1)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:52 pm 
It had been an eventful day. In many ways.

And then in the morning, it would be back on the shuttles out of here to eventually fly back home. Many samurai returning to their respective clans and families to report either good news or bad news. Or mixed ones.

Looking over her haul from FanCon, and other new additions to her wardrobe, Hyeon-ju was wondering how she was going to fit it all into her luggage...

Has: Daisho, sidearm, fashionable attire, cool shades, densai, comm, Kami-pet.
Sometimes: Light armor, Marksman rifle.

Post subject: Re: They Took The Midnight Train Going Anywhere (D12, MN. Ro
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:46 pm 
Ichika, meanwhile, yet in her kimono was laying sprawled out as much as she could be on her bed surrounded by her own rather large assortment of plushies. With a content sigh she giggled to herself as she looked up to the familiar bottom of the top bunk.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:05 pm 
"Do you have enough luggage space for all those souvenirs?" she asked, a little amused as she was picturing her own suitcase-tetris.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:40 pm 
The door slid open, and in entered Ryuu. He was content, though the length of the day, and the festival, was apparent. Seeing his two roommates, he stood a bit taller, then bowed to both.

"Mission successful, roommates."

Carries: Daisho, Sidearm, Uniform with the Daigotsu Mon, rank in Silver with black outline, Jade cufflinks, Communicator, Densai
Danger: Rifle, Light Armor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:58 pm 
"If I leave behind some of my clothes, the ones that weren't gifted to me, I should be able to fit most of them," she said with a little laugh. Grabbing a screamer plushie from the pile and hugging it.

When Ryuu entered she raised her hand up high above her and gave a fist pump kind of cheer, "Yea!" she said with a small amount of enthusiasm. Laughing a few notes to herself as she settled her arm back down.

"Welcome back, Daigotsu-san!" she said lightly as she searched among her plushies for something above her head without looking.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:31 pm 
There was a twitch of her eye as she heard the words 'leave behind some of my clothes'.

What a horrid crime.

"Daigotsu-san. Congratulations," she gave a bow to the last member of Room 1. "I should congratulate both of you. You seemed very happy with your choices."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:47 pm 
"To you both, as well. I will add to my prayers that you both are blessed with happiness, love, and contentment." He smiled to Hyeon-ju. "Thank you again for the instructions on the make up and braids. Moriko-san finds the look very dashing, and I agree."

Carries: Daisho, Sidearm, Uniform with the Daigotsu Mon, rank in Silver with black outline, Jade cufflinks, Communicator, Densai
Danger: Rifle, Light Armor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:10 pm 
"Congratulations and thank you, to you both," she said with a little smile. Finding the plushie Hyeon-ju places there some time ago and lifting it into the air above her head. Looking at it for a brief while she smiled at it.

When Ryuu finished speaking her pushed herself up as best she could and scooted her way toward the edge of the bed. Placing her feet down on the floor she looked between her two roommates, "Suzume-san and I met recently, she's sweet and I think she'll do well in the Doji," she said with a little swing to her right foot.

"I don't know Shiba Moriko-san much, Daigotsu-san, but I do hope you two are happy. At least for Utaku-san I can say your husband-to-be is a wonderful Samurai," her eyes widened a little as a thought hit and she had a brief laughing fit hidden behind her hand. "I met him by chance so many times in a clothing store, do you think it was fate telling me how things were going to turn out?" she laughed a few more notes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:46 pm 
Hyeon-ju nodded to Ryuu. "I'm glad to hear that, Daigotsu-san. And I do think you look very good with it too, as it makes for a nice change of pace from more practical styles." She considered suggesting various glossy magazines for him to read for more pointers, but then she wasn't sure if they had those in Spider... oh wait, he was marrying into the Phoenix. "There are various magazines that they have for sale here that have instructions on more styles and variations, when you feel ready to try more things. Who knows, maybe you can do eachother's hair?"

At least to her, it seemed a romantic gesture for couples to help eachother with such things.

As Ichika commented her future-spouse, the Utaku smiled idly as she ran her hands over the outlines of her suitcase. "He is," she agreed, nodding once. "It... it wasn't the match I had been working for, but, in the end, I'm happy for it. As strange as it might sound."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]