It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:39 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: So This is Our New 'Home' (EN Day 1 OPEN [Common Room])
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:06 am 
In the middle of the Commons was an unusual sight. Among the plastic chairs and fake wood was a powder blue bit of silkly floof. Well floof would be an exaggeration, just a really comfortable looking and insanely expensive silk nightwear with a Crane in it.

It was a shiny blue ensemble of the finest silk, two pieces: pants and buttoned up shirt. Over which she had added a beautifully patterned evening jacket, embroidered with the Crane and Daidoji mons. It was possible that this one Crane was wearing more in koku then had been spent on all the tables in the common.

And if the sight couldn't even get more strange, setting on the table next to her was a plushy dog in a pilot's outfit.

The Daidoji woman seemed intrigued by something on her densai and was not paying much attention to the world around her.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

Post subject: Re: So This is Our New 'Home' (EN Day 1 OPEN [Common Room])
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:17 am 
"Hello cousin, how are you doing this evening?" Kamui looks around the room. "Very nice set-up. Need any help to finish up?"

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:22 am 
Ishiyo looked up from her densai, "Hmm?" She leaned back in her chair, "Ah, no just some light reading before turning in." The little table is laid on the table, "A surprisingly busy day so fah, yes? I hope you have not had any trouble settling in."

She motions to the seat across from her own. "I am afraid there is something to be desired of delivery here, but if you are hungry or thirsty...the machines are oveh there. May want to stick to something more like wateh given the hou-eh."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:08 am 
He laughs at the 'trouble' remark. "No, no trouble way. I was looking at cars and motorbikes, but I didn't buy anything."

He walks over to the sit Ishiyo motioned him to the seat to sit in. "Yes, it has been a busy day. I might get some water in a bit. So, what have you been up to?"

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:12 am 
"Familiarizing myself with ou-eh home of the next twelve days of course." She responds, "I trust you attended the little get togetheh earlieh?"

"Probably best to just rent a cah or motoh bike, would be a large cost to ship it home." The Crane taps the table, "Fancying a drive around the town oh perhaps an excursion to the outside?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:10 am 
"Yes, I would rent it. Met a couple unicorns there. The selection was ok, the not what we have in Crane dealerships. And, yes was at the together." He looks around the room again, and gives Ishiyo a smile.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:15 am 
"Oh two Unicorn?" She raised a brow, "I have oddly enough encounteh-ed mostly Spider and Lion. And a pair from the minor clans." Ishiyo rubs her chin in thought, "Unicorn though....I am staying with one but his specialties are more in line with you-eh own." By which she meant he breaks skulls open for a living. She seemed to wave some though off.

"Ah well, tomorrow is a new day no?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:48 am 
"Yes, a Utaku Hyeon-ju-san and Shinjo Yul-san." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Yes, toworrow is a new day." He perks up. "Any plans yet?"

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:08 am 
Ishiyo leaned forward, and fixed Kamui with an intense stare. "Did you say Utaku? Was she a Skyrideh? Did you get heh contact numbeh?" She grinned, "And what of the Shinjo...was he a pilot?"

After a moment she relaxes, "Oh yes, yes a few plans. Meeting some of ou-eh allies. Meeting the Goveneh. My personal training if I can squeeze it in. Oh and the miai event of course, along with this strange xeno-ikebana. The language of flowehs is not one I am too familiah with but the prospect is interesting." She waves a hand dismissively. "Anyway, the Utaku and Shinjo. Were they pilots"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:34 am 
"Ha. No, not exactly. I've heard something like Ice Queen... And, yeah, pilots like you." Kamui turns a little red faces thinking about his run-in with Hyeon-ju.

"Yeah, the miai event is something I'm nervous about. But, whatever. It is what it is." He tries to stay cool.

"Well, I should to do some practice too."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:52 am 
"I see, that is good." She was grinning now, an Utaku pilot could only mean a Skyrider. She had to suppress a squeal of glee. To be able to talk to the one of the most storied of all fighter schools was a dream come true. Perhaps they could find a simulator and actually have a dogfight. And then a second Unicorn pilot on top of that? Had she been sent to yomi?

"Oh...yes, well....it...giant birds. Giant birds." She frowned remembering the whole reason she had been out here to begin with. "Not what I had expected of a Phoenix miai....oh any miai really."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:13 am 
"Um, I don't know if I would be much of a wing-man, Ishiyo-san. I can drive like a leave on the wind, but I may get airsick in the air..." He looks like he's having a flashback.

"What tips can you give me, in regards with the miai?" He pulls himself back to reality.

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:34 am 
"What?" She blinked, "Well...I mean I am unmarried so this is a first foh me as well." Ishiyo clicked her tongue and then sighed. "I guess...just do you-eh best?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:14 am 
"Oh, sorry. I don't mean to imply that. So sorry. I'm a just nervous." He bows a bit. "I meant tips to help with with ladies, because you are a pretty ladies."

He sits back upright. "I will answer anything you want to, no lie."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:39 am 
"Well saying pretty lady is probably something I would drop. And try to relax." She responds, "But I mean...are you trying to find someone in addition to fulfilling you-eh to the Crane? I really can not help much there, it is not the sort of question I have considered personally."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:03 pm 
He thinks about that are a minute. "Well, would like to find someone that I enjoy being around. And, I would like to help the Clan too." He pausing. "Hopefulness I can find someone that will fulfill both."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:59 am 
"A sensible goal," Ishiyo shrugs, "But you should probably think about what that means. And that Benten-kami doesn't bless all would be lovehs at first sight. As I said in the meeting, personally I intend to focus on what is best for the clan."

She smiles slightly, "A pity there is not a large shrine to Benten here, though I am sure a smalleh one can be found. Perhaps you should turn to the Fortune of Romantic Love for guidance oh one of those who maintain heh shrines."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:23 am 
"Hum, maybe a motorbike ride in out of the city for a few hours would help clean my head." He staring about the open road. "Oh, and I will look into the shrines as way."

Theme | Profile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:06 am 
"Do be careful if you do that Daidoji-san," Ishiyo reached over and adjusted Inu-tai, the little plush having slipped over, "The local fauna are violent, oh so I heah. It would not do foh one of ou-eh numbeh to be eaten." She smiled slightly and her tone turned jovial, "Oh killing some pooh critteh that just wanted a little lunch."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:13 pm 
"Oh, I see." I starts to think about other options. "Maybe there is an alternative then. What do you do when you are stressed out"

Theme | Profile
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next