It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:24 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Makeover! (Room 3, Day 4, EM)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:58 am 
[Expecting]

Chiyoko had, as was her habit, woken up early. She was dressed simply, a tank top and her service pants, and was stretching as she prepared for morning workouts. Hair was tied back in a simple bun to keep it out of the way.

"One, Two, Three."

She counted quietly as she began doing a simple set of pushups. There was little chance for proper training, but at least she could make sure she was getting some work out in.

"Four, Five, Six."

It was early in the workout. She hadn't quite gotten to sweating yet.

Post subject: Re: Makeover! (Room 3, Day 4, EM)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:28 am 
There was a knock on the door.

"Matsu Chiyoko-san? It's Utaku Hyeon-ju."

Has: Daisho, sidearm, fashionable attire, cool shades, densai, comm, Kami-pet.
Sometimes: Light armor, Marksman rifle.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:29 am 
Chiyoko hopped up, walking to the door and opening it. "Ah, Utaku-san. One moment." She did a quick check of the bunks to make sure no one was naked, then stepped aside. "Come on in."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:54 am 
She waited a moment, and then as Chiyoko bade her enter, she stepped through. "Pardon the intrusion," Hyeon-ju said politely. It was still early in the day, so she hadn't yet gotten properly dressed, and was only in tank-top and pants herself. But her makeup was already in place, with bold lines of pink and green, and turqoise faux-crystals underneath one eye.

"How are you today, Matsu-san?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:55 am 
"I am doing well." She looked over to her bunk a moment. It was... spartan. Her area was perfectly clean, but painfully spartan and boring. "Apologies. There isn't exactly a lot of sitting room, is there?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:39 am 
There was a small bag at her side, as she took notice of the fact that all the rooms seemed equally boring and dreadful. Would it kill the management to put on a new layer of paint here?

"It's alright, our ancestors used to sit on the floor, no?" she smirked briefly and studied Chiyoko's face closely. At the polite distance they were keeping of course. "Ah, good. I see you haven't put on makeup yet for the day. Most excellent... because I intend to make you into my canvas today, Matsu-san."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:41 am 
"That is true. Sometimes I wonder if it would be more comfortable," She smirked just a bit. But the mention of her face being made a canvas caused her to tilt her head. "You wish to handle my makeup for the day? Why?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:00 am 
"Because you have a pretty face, Matsu-san, and you should flaunt it more at a miai," the Utaku said straight-faced and with all seriousness.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:04 am 
"Well, that is sensible," she couldn't fault the logic, so she turned to face Hyeon-ju, legs crossing on the bed. "Do as you wish, today I shall be your muse."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:28 am 
"Excellent." She nodded proudly, taking a seat beside Chiyoko as she opened up her bag, revealing palettes with shiny covers, more recognizable things like mascara and eye-liners and lip-colors... some glittery things as well. Just the makeup brushes alone were colorful and eye-catching.

"Do you usually wear much make-up, or just a little, or nothing at all?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:33 am 
"Little to none," she admitted. "I've tested some here, but I barely know what I'm doing. It doesn't make much sense to wear makeup most days in my line of work," she let out a small laugh.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:43 am 
"Mm, it's true, not many get to see your face when you're armored up with a helmet or gasmask on."

In a way, pilots had it easier there that there was less... walking around on the ground in their line of duty.

She began with picking up two cotton pads first from a small container. "I will be touching your face, if that's alright with you, Matsu-san?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:45 am 
"Oh, of course you can," she spoke, surprisingly casual about the whole thing. Before she realized how she phrased it, and her cheeks pinkened a touch. "I mean... no! Er. I don't mind." Smooth. Very cool. Good job, Maximum Range.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:55 am 
Hyeon-ju smiled a little at the... interesting choice of words. But it would be rude to call it out. Of course, it was natural to be flustered about physical contact if you were unused to handshakes, and other things that Unicorn normally did.

Chiyoko might pass out if Hyeon-ju slapped her butt victoriously in a game of Oshidama.

"It's just to clean your skin before I apply anything... one of the big tricks with learning to do makeup is to always apply on clean and moisturized skin. I did that mistake a few times myself when I was younger... just adding it on without thinking too much about the canvas I was applying my paint to." Her voice was a little softer as the moist cotton pads wiped gently across Chiyoko's face, sweeping away any sweat or dirt there.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:02 am 
Indeed, a butt slap might cause Chiyoko's brain to melt. But Hyeon-ju's calm seemed to rub off on Chiyoko, who sat still as the cotton wiped across her face. "That makes sense. Making sure all of one's tools are prepared for the task is important."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:13 am 
"Pretty much, yes. A warrior should keep their sword and guns clean and in good shape. Likewise, samurai should also keep their bodies and their appearance well maintained and in good condition. Not that... Matsu-san isn't doing the last part, of course. Being well maintained and in good condition, that is."

Now it was Hyeon-ju's turn to be a little bit flustered, realising that her words could've been a little insulting.

"Makeup is one of those things that help with how we present ourselves to others. As an expression of what we like and how we want others to see us - same with clothing." With the face clean at least, she discarded the cotton pads in a separate small plastic bag.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:17 am 
Properly admonished, Chiyoko nodded ever so gently. "You will have to show me your method, then. So that... I can ensure that I am keeping things in proper order for my current duties." She shook off an invasive thought for a moment, the red on her face temporarily deepening.

"As a ground trooper, it never really came up. You'd think the Ikoma would have thought to make sure I knew a bit more," her grin was a bit lopsided.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:17 am 
Atena had had a rough night before and the weather was not helping her cause. She sat on the corner of her bed sending a message with her nifty school tech. It is the best way she knew how not to interrupt meetings with other people. She just whispered to the air and then her communicator vibrated.

Kuchiki Tsugiharu wrote:
<Incoming call from Kuchiki Tsugiharu>

Good Morning, Moshi-san. I believe you wished to speak with me?

Moshi Atena wrote:
She took out her communicator. "Moshi Moshi Kuchiki san... Anoo... seems that there is a storm out and... well I don't know how safe it is to go out."

Kuchiki Tsugiharu wrote:

"I completely understand, Moshi-san. Perhaps tea in the common room this afternoon would suit circumstances better? I'm at the mall right now, so I could pick up perhaps something a bit higher grade than is found at the inn." he offered. "Also, did you want to meet closer to lunch or closer to dinner?"

Moshi Atena wrote:
She frowned. "Anooo, sorry for interrupting your day so early... We can have lunch." She sighed. "I'll see what I can do..."

Kuchiki Tsugiharu wrote:

"Think nothing of it Moshi-san. Looking forward to it. May the Merciful One watch over you." he said bringing the call to an end

With that the girl hung up as she tried not to interrupt her roommate or her visitor.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:39 am 
Matsu Chiyoko wrote:
Properly admonished, Chiyoko nodded ever so gently. "You will have to show me your method, then. So that... I can ensure that I am keeping things in proper order for my current duties." She shook off an invasive thought for a moment, the red on her face temporarily deepening.

"As a ground trooper, it never really came up. You'd think the Ikoma would have thought to make sure I knew a bit more," her grin was a bit lopsided.

"Maybe they were more worried about letting you know how to put on that very fine kimono you wore on the first day. Was it a vintage piece, or a contemporary one?" she asked with genuine interested and this time applied moisturizer with her hands, with soothing massaging motions.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:46 am 
"It's a recreation of a thirteenth century worn by an Ikoma Hitomi, named after the famed Matsu Hitomi. So contemporary in fabric, but traditionally cut." Her explanation seemed a bit rote. "I think I prefer the dress I wore to the club the next night. I'll have to show you at some point." She tried to keep her mouth movements slow to make sure she didn't mess up Hyeon-ju's work.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next