It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:02 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: Give Me The T, Girl (D8, LA. Common Room)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:11 am 
Hyeon-ju leaned back in her seat as she looked at Ichika. "I think Doji-san is a wonderful person, and will make someone very happy, but... no, our match could not be. Our clans are not exactly on the same sides in the current conflicts of the galaxy, Doji-san, and neither of us can forget that in the end when it comes down to our duty."

Has: Daisho, sidearm, fashionable attire, cool shades, densai, comm, Kami-pet.
Sometimes: Light armor, Marksman rifle.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:23 am 
"Mhmm," she vocalized with a little nod. Smiling as she did. Shifting back a little she slipped her legs free from one another and popped back up onto her feet. "And I like you, Utaku-san," she said with a bright little smile. Scrunching her nose as she leaned back down and shook it a little. "But I don't like-like you," she looked to her a moment, still leaning down with that smile.

"You probably have way better choices lined up. Someone to match all those requirements you told me when we all first met, yea? Maybe a few?" she said brightly as she spun about on a heel and walked over toward her locker. Finally collecting the clothes she meant to be putting on.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:09 pm 
"I... have some, yes. I think I might have decided on my top pick, at least."

Clearing her throat, the Utaku seemed for a moment a little embarrassed. "Matsu Chiyoko-san, or Akodo Akihiko-sama."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:17 pm 
With the few garments in hand, Ichika set them out on the edge of her bed and turned around at the admission. Bringing her hands together she made a sharp little sound, "So you did get along!" she clapped once. "I met Matsu Chiyoko-san.. wow, actually I think it's been a little while," she waved her hand. "Anyway, I thought after speaking with her you two might make a really good match, yea? You seemed to meet all her needs, she yours," she shrugged, "more or less from what you said, yea?" she waved her hand away again.

"Though I'm sure Akodo Akihiko-sama is a good choice too, hmm? I just haven't met him," she said, a smile and a nod as she turned around. Taking the next few moments to dress herself appropriately again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:25 pm 
"Both would be excellent choices. I've spent a bit more time with Matsu-san than with Akodo-sama, but I think they're both very fine samurai. Matsu-san is... surprisingly sweet, for what I expected of a Matsu. And Akodo-sama has a kind of humor and personable personality I wish I had myself, that I enjoy much."

It was hard for her to make a real choice yet, though she was considering Chiyoko the most.

"I consider myself lucky to consider two good choices before me, that are of the clan my superiors would want me to pursue alliances with."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:52 am 
"It's good to be able to acknowledge it, yea?" she said with a smile as she glanced over a shoulder at Hyeon-ju before pulling her top over her head. Spinning back around on the heel of her foot she stepped a few over when she was done dressing and leaned down.

"Maybe we can have a chance to talk more about them soon, yea? That could be fun?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4