It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:15 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: One Last Game (D12 LA Expecting)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:43 am 
"Well I mean....flying is the better mode of transportation!" Ishiyo chuckled, "If you want though I can find a set next to you and tell you how you are taking all the turns wrong."

She smiled innocently.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:12 am 
"That sounds delightful." Hayato replied with a sweet smile. "It also means you won't have to go down three to one as well." He teased.

"Gives you a better chance of catching up at some point."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:40 pm 
"My reach is long Hayato-san!" Ishiyo teased, "I told you it would be when you least expect it."

As it happened the machine had two seats for competitive play, "I will let you have the first go...so I can learn all the secrets of you-eh driving technique."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:12 pm 
"I see how it is, you're lookingbto play the long game." He offered her a playful nudge with his elbow before setting his package aside and climbing into one of the seats.

"Using your skills as a tactican too then?" He grinned. "Maybe I'll have to distract you?"

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:59 pm 
Ishiyo taps the Mantis's nose, "All you-eh best weapons are now property of one very noble Utaku." She sticks her tongue out. "So I am not sure what otheh tricks you have to play. Just have to be smart about how you drive."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:48 am 
Hayato chuckled at her. "You think all my best tricks involve kisses?" He teased, his hand reaching into the package at his side. "It seems like they were just your favorite." He finished sticking out his tongue in return.

In the mean time, he pulled out a familar jacket, and tossed it side arm at her face. Hoping to use the moment she was distracted by the garment to start his race.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:44 am 
"Just going off evidence....surely it is not you-eh roguish charms." Ishiyo teased and then blinked down at the coat, her face reddening again, "I suppose I would have no way of finding my own now..." She hugged the jacket to here and looked down for a moment in thought. Then her eyes widened, "Oh you sneaky...." Her eyes looked back up at the screen, but he was already well into the course.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:58 am 
"Surely." Hayato agreed with a chuckle. Though I suppose that just means I should of taken to kissing someone earlier." He teased in return, glancing her way and seeing the blush. "It would be difficult, at least in the near future. And I think you might have more use of it them me in the future." There was a melancoly touch to his voice, but it didn't linger.

Instead he laughed as she oticed his ruse. "I've had seventeen years experience as a Big brother, Ish-i-yo-chan." He offered her in a sing song voice. "My tricks run deepr then you might imagine." He glanced her way for a moment and stuck out his tongue.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:19 pm 
Ishiyo punches his shoulder, "I hope you crash foh that!" Both the punch and her exclamation have far too much mirth behind them to be true anger.

"Though...I wish I had gotten you something now." She sighed, dropping back in thought at what she could send the Mantis to remember her by...

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:33 pm 
That brought a chuckle to his lips, and the video game car almost swerved off the road as he flinched. "Not this time it seems."

He did glance her way and smile though. "I hear pictures make for excellent gifts for those that don't always have a lot of space." His lips spread into a grin. "And I brought my holorecorder with me."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:24 pm 
"I suppose it is the least I could offeh," Ishiyo sighed, she leaned back and in a low voice. "I suppose I could wear the jacket for your pic." Then the Crane leaned close to him and said in her most seductive voice, "And nothing else...."

Assuming that through him off, she would grab the wheel and swerve him off the road.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:33 pm 
It did throw him off, and he turned her wayhis eyes a little wide. It gave her ample opportunity to grab the wheel, and swerve the car off the road to it's doom.

"Oh! Hey!" Hayato exclaimed, before retaliating the only way he could. Tickling the Crane Maiden into submission.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:18 am 
Ishiyo laughed, not just from the Mantis counterattack but really laughed.

"...thank you, Hayato-san." She replied with a genuine smile, "For letting the little Crane out of her cage for a few hours. I will cherish that...and hope it is just the first step out and not all too brief reprieve." Her hand finds his and she squeezes.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:15 am 
He squeezed her hands in return, his eyes seeking hers. "I'll be honest, you said so yourself i have a cage of my own. I return there from time to time to do the things required of me. It's not my home though, and a cage isn't your home either. I may have only know you a short time, but thats what my heart tells me."

His smile softened, and he moved forward slightly to touch his forehead to hers. "But you're welcome Ishiyo-san. I do wish I could do more, but I've shown you what I can and I trust you enough to get there on your own."

He pulled away. "If you think you need some help with it though, someday down the road. You know how to find me. I'll help how I can, no kissing required."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2