It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:05 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: One Last Game (D12 LA Expecting)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:10 am 
Ishiyo had not bothered changing after the ceremony. Instead she had opted to head to the arcade, to hopefully clear her head with an hour or so of distraction. Not sure precisely why...but she sent a message out before making her way there.

There were a few goodbyes that would need to be made.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

Post subject: Re: One Last Game (D12 LA Expecting)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:30 am 
Hayato didn't know what to expect in what might be the last meeting between him and Ishiyo, and his feeling were comically as he made his way to the arcade.

Unlike her, he'd dressed down since the choosing, his outfit an off white shirt, and tan vest over grey slacks. He had went to the choosing to make a statement, with that done he'd shed the wealth he preferred not wearing.

"Ishiyo-san." He greeted the Crane with a soft smile when he saw her. Not entirely sure if he should congratulate her or not. He carried a small package with him, wrapped under his arm. Though for the moment its contents waa still unknown.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:11 am 
"You know Utaku-san had mentioned you to me once," Ishiyo chuckled softly, "I had assumed such would be beyond both you-eh reaches. But I am glad foh you regardless." It was easy enough to tell the Crane was not lying.

"Even if I perhaps miss another path not taken...of course the decision fell outside of both of our hands." She shrugged, "But enough of that sort of talk no? I wanted to say goodbye and good luck to you, and perhaps make a few more memories before we leave."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:22 am 
"It was a bit of fate I think." Hayato agreed with a soft smile. "Benten I think plays her hand in the most unexpected of ways."

He smiled at her words and smiled. "I very much wanted to walk that path with you, but you are correct that choice was not ours in multiple ways, and discussing such is not how I want to spend the rest of this meeting."

He approached looking for a moment like he wished to take her hand. "Good bye and good luck?" Hayato smiled slightly. "I think I prefer see you later and best wishes. Just because we have little time left on Asakaze doesn't mean we won't ever see each other again, Ishiyo-san."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:04 pm 
"Benten..." Ishiyo can not help but frown, "I suppose...she is very discerning in whom she deems worthy of heh blessings."

Her smile slowly returned, "And no I guess it does not have to be goodbye. I like you-eh future wife and ouh clans are allied. Perhaps time will allow us to visit each otheh's homes."

She offered her hand, "But for now...lets go enjoy ourselves foh few hours."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:59 pm 
Personally he thought Ishiyo worthy, the chance at it was just stolen from her. That would go unsaid, this day wasn't about that. "Yes, I'm sure she wouldn't mind, and it would be nice to be able to catch uo with you when we aren't half a galaxy away."

"Lets." He replied with a easy smile, taking her hand in his and stepping into the arcade proper. "Have anything in mind?" The Mantis asked as they moved between the machines. "Dance games, or maybe a shooter?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:20 am 
The dance game brought a small spike of pain and happiness, Ishiyo remembered her previous experience. She took a breath and nodded toward it, "I would be honored to win a pin with you." Then her playful smirk returned. "Well if Hayato-san can keep up of course." The Crane winked at him. "Oh are you nervous...."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:52 am 
"I think I'll mange." He replied with a wry smile, giving her hand a gentle squueze. "And if it seems I'm getting too far behind, I can always resort to tickling "

At her question he nodded. "Yes, I don't think I couldn't be. This is not the match I was expecting, and our clans are not on the best terms. We'll have a series of hurdles ahead, but we'll face them." Together was left unsaid.

"You?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:01 am 
"...I meant about the game." Ishiyo's smile grew tired and her voice was soft so as not to carry, "But...my feelings on the matter are not becoming of my station. Shokomaru-sama is not as terrible a man as most think him...but I can not help but feel concern over my future in my new clan. But I will adapt, I must."

There was a pause there, "...so what song should we choose?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:31 am 
"Nervous about the game with you?" He rolled his shoulders. "Last I recall I was still up two to zero." Hayato replied playfully.

"Well, I wish you luck with that and him." That she could tell was likely a difficult thing for him to say. "Though terrible man or not, I'm sad to say I'm not sure if I can ever like him. Either way though as I said, you'realways welcome in my home."

He sighed softly and shook his head. "Something fun." Hayato offered at last. "I like you best when you're smiling."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:50 pm 
Ishiyo rolled her eyes, "Details, Hayato-san. Two for now. Perhaps I will manage to recruit you-eh new bride and then you will neveh have an reprieve."

She squeezed his hand, "Thank you, Hayato-san. I...I am sure it will all turn out alright."

After a second she turned back to the machine, "Something fun then...." Though tempting, Ishiyo had already done Inu-tai's opening. But then again she had not done the movie's specially written opening theme. "That one." The Crane pointed to a track. "And I accept no failure, this is Inu-tai."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:11 pm 
"That just means I'll have to improve if I want to continue to beat both of you." He grinned. "I welcome the challenge."

"You are a strong enough woman to overcome and hurdles, Ishiyo-san." Hayato replied returning the squeeze before letting her free from his grip to make his way onto the dance machine.

"There will be no failure, and no quarter givens." He replied playfully, a teasing smile shot in her direction Pressing the selection he took a few moments to loosen up as the opens notes of the song started and the countdown to start began.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:23 am 
Her smile was sincere, "Thank you." But now her attention was on the game. The excitement was building with the music.

"We must!"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:45 am 

"Wan, Wan!" Hayato declared as the song began, and that text appeared on the screen in large letters. He was putting his utmost into the dance, as far as Ishiyo could tell. Not wanting to fall behind of the crane.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:05 am 
Despite her threats....Ishiyo held back enough to let the Mantis keep up. But not so much they risked not getting a pin! It was exhilarating and exhausting. Strangely it helped immensely, making her feel joyful for a few minutes at least.

By the end she was breathing heavy and a pair of pins had fallen into the bin. Ishiyo looked to Hayato and grinned.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:24 am 
Hayato returned the grin, reaching down to collect the pins and pass one to Ishiyo. His breathing was heavy, and his eyes moved up to match hers.

He very much wanted to kiss her, and it likely shown in his eyes. Hayato fought down the urge though, instead reaching once again for her hand. "What next?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:58 am 
Ishiyo took the pin, she saw the look in his eyes and shook her head 'no'. That path had closed between them and she would not be so crass as to treat her fellow warrior maiden in such a manner.

Still her smile remained, "Hmm perhaps the Thunders game? Or Driftmaster?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:14 am 
He nodded as she shook her head, while he might want to kiss her a proper goodbye he knew as much to know it was not good for either of them. "Can you even drive?" He askd raising an eyebrow a teasing smile on his lips.

"I thoguht you fly girls said that sort of nonsense was for ground pounders."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:21 pm 
"Of course I can." Ishiyo straightened up at put on a haughty air, "Driveh, would you take me to the Peregrine offices. And do be quick about it if you would." The image was shattered by a giggle she hid behind her hand. "See it is easy."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:19 pm 
"Extremely." Hayato offered with a snort, and a soft chuckle. "Easy for a win that is." He finished with a playful wink, as he began to make the way towards the drift machine.

He glanced towards the dance machines. "Though I think that last one makes it two to one."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next