It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:51 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: All that glitters (Day 1 Late Evening)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:50 am 
"Ah... Have a bunch of Lion Bushi then?" He asked with a curious expression on his face. "I admit you're the first of the Lion I've really gotten to meet."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:52 am 
"The clans were supposed to send mainly bushi, right? Regardless, you'd be correct," she said with a slight smile.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:56 am 
"I suppose so?" If he was honest he hadnt paid much attention to the invitation itself. In fact he hadn't even looked it over, more just accepting the fact that his family had things in hand.

"Course not many Mantis made it at all."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:24 am 
"I think there may be reasons for that," she piped up non-noncommittally. Then she smiled and looked around at the rest of the arcade. "But we are here now so we don't have to talk about that."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:27 am 
That brought a chuckle to his lips.

"I guess not." He replied with a shake of his head. Of course political tensions hadn't really stopped the spider from sending a whole crew of people.

"What would you like to talk about then?" He asked, an easy smile on his lips.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:37 am 
"Well, we can find other games. The Lion don't have a ton of arcades. Well, at least not the Kitsu."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:53 am 
"Sounds like a fine idea to me." Hayato said with a nod. "Thought I saw some shooters over thaat way." He pointed across the hall. "If that kind of thing draws your interest."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:57 am 
"Maybe? I admit, shooting things isn't exactly something I've needed to train for." She smiled sheepishly. "Not that I have no exposure either."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:13 am 
"Well, It's not like these are exactly like shooting things either." Hayato offered, as he led the way towards the machines.

"They are more for fun then anything." He walked up to the machine. " So.... Time Magistrate 13, or Xeno Revolution?" He asked point towards the two outdated machines.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:34 am 
"I see." Nozomi looked at the big 13 on the top of the machine and raised an eyebrow. "They made so many of these? Or does the thirteen mean something else?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:46 am 
"Well, we had a old Time Magistrate 12 machine back home. So it likely means we there are eleven other versions somewhere."

He paused thoughtfully. "I guess that just speaks to its popularity."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:39 am 
"Or lack of originality," Nozomi quipped, followed by a big grin. She waved her hands in supplication afterwards. "But that is not always bad! It is nice to have familiarity, after all."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:05 am 
"True enough, and I figure some of us will be looking for things with some familiarity soon." He offered with a smirk.

"Many of us will be joining other clans in the next year or so after all."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:58 am 
"That is true." Nozomi watched the lights of the games flashing around. "Are you hoping to stay in your clan or marry out?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:07 pm 
"That's hard to say honestly." He replied after a moment. "I would like to stay with my Clan, but I don't mind the idea of marrying out if it's what serves the Mantis best."

"Though i think there are probably some Clans I'd be more comfortable joining then others." If he were being honest. "How about yourself? Any thoughts on that?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:14 pm 
"I believe we are of the same opinion. Remaining in the Lion would be most comfortable for me. The standards of my clan are indeed high."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:47 pm 
They were high, and the Lion were one of the Clans that Hayato would probably prefer not joining, and not just because it would likely put him in conflict with his former clanmates.

"So I've heard." He replied with a smile as he approached Time Magistrate 13 and inserted a pair of coins, allowing two to play. "Ready to give this a try though?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:16 am 
"It does look fun," she said, happy to be moving away from the politics. Just because the Mantis and Lion weren't friendly didn't mean two members couldn't shoot video game things together.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:29 am 
"The main point is to shoot all the bad guys in the given time limit." He explained as he grabbed his toy gun and pressed the start button. "Oh and try to avoid shooting the heimen. If you kill too many the Lord gets angry and it's game over."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:01 am 
"Why would I shoot any of the heimin?" Nozomi asked plainly. Clearly she hadn't been introduced to the wonders of arcade rail shooters before.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next