It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:55 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 

Post subject: [D2 EE] It's All Fun and Games
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:56 pm 
(expecting)

He had not yet had a chance to check out the arcade, not many spider worlds had them so he figured it was a good chance to check it out and see what it was all about. He had some experience with computer games and was a bit of a Fantasy Fight fan but this was a place he had no experience.

So Satoru wandered around looking at the bright lights and flashing displays but not yet committing to anything. He was grateful for his choice in more casual clothing dark pants and a white t-shirt that was sized just right to show off his muscles a bit. It was also cooler than his robes, which was a blessing in the hot arcade.

Profile Theme

Post subject: Re: [D2 EE] It's All Fun and Games
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:09 pm 
A young woman dressed in a white off the shoulder top layered over a tank top and black shorts stood nearby, watching a pair of people on the dancing game while apparently taking notes on her densai. Noticing another presence in the arcade, she looked over, smiling and bowing. She didn't want to interrupt if he had other things to do, but she was clearly open to talk.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:15 pm 
wandering as he was he certainly had nothing more pressing than a pretty Crane smiling at him. Satoru cleared his throat and adjusted his glasses a bit as he approached her "Evening Crane-san." he said with a slightly awkward bow "This one is Kuchiki Satoru, a pleasure to uh meet you, Crane-san."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:17 am 
Since she'd already bowed, she just smiled. "Pleased to meet you, Kuchiki-san. I'm Daidoji Shizuku. I believe I met one of your family members the other day, Kuchiki Tsugiharu."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:59 am 
Satoru nodded "Ahh yes Kuchiki-san, I met him for the first time yesterday myself. Seems like a fine samurai, indeed."

He looked around the arcade, at the dance machine "So would I be correct in assuming you are here for the Miai Daidoji-san?" He asks as his eyes look back to her the lights of the machines reflected in his glasses.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:31 am 
She nodded brightly. "Hai! Though I wasn't strictly engaged in anything related at the moment. Mostly taking notes on the design of the multiplayer on Hyper Dance Stars."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:36 am 
he swallowed "Well perhaps you could get some hands on experience? I have never played before and am a terrible dancer, well, im not exactly putting together a good resume for myself here am i?" he said with a slightly self conscious laugh.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:06 am 
"Sure! I'm not a great player or dancer, either, but it looks like if we both suck roughly equally we could get a good score anyway," she said with a grin, stepping up to the pad once the previous players were done.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:17 am 
"Well don't say I didn't warn you Daidoji-san." he said with a smirk as he ascended to the platform next to her "Do you have a musical preference?" he said raising an eyebrow toward her before scrolling through the songs.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:38 am 
She leaned forward to look at the selection. "Oh, this one's pretty good." She reached forward and tapped on a song on the list, then bounced on her feet, shaking her hands briefly to warm up before it starts.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:56 am 
Satoru nodded and stepped back from the screen and likewise warmed up a bit before the song began to start. He had not been joking about his utter lack of skill, things like fish out of water or a turtle on its back came to mind as one watched the priest flail about ineptly. But one could not say he wasn't trying.

-------------------
D2 EE perform dancing unskilled: 2d10 8 (rolled twice 8 both times.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:51 am 
Shizuku isn't exactly a star of the dance floor herself, but her skill with the blade made at least some of the movement come naturally. She does her best to dial it back to try and match him, but doesn't manage it.

Still, she's laughing by the time they step off the mat.

"That was fun. Thanks for joining me."

Hyper Dance Stars unskilled: 2#3d10 14 19 Choosing 14, not within 3.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:45 pm 
Only a mild sheen of sweat had appeared on his forehead from the effort, he smirked to her a little rueful "I warned you Daidoji-san, this is most certainly not my skill set. But I 'm glad you enjoyed yourself." he chuckled "I hope it was an informative experience for you as well." he said straightening his glasses.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:56 pm 
"It was! Hopefully you enjoyed yourself a bit, too," she replied with amsjile. "what do you normally do for fun?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:17 pm 
"I think it is something I will have to practice a bit before I can truly enjoy it. But good company helps." he placed his hands in his pockets "Well mostly I spend my free time studying, either new medical information or just whatever random thing I find interesting. I also work out most mornings, best way to start the day in my opinion."

he looks down to her "What about you Daidoji-san?"

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:32 am 
"I exercise, of course, but that's part of my duty," she replied. "Mostly, I program as a hobby, making games and utility programs."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:59 am 
a slight look of surprise comes to his features "Huh i hope you dont mind me saying but its a pleasant surprise to meet a bushi with such an.....intellectual hobby." he winced a little "not that I think all bushi are stupid or something just uhh, computers and programming isnt usually what I expect them to say and its a fascinating past time. I hope I caused no offense Daidoji-san." he said scratching the back of his head a little self consciously.

Profile Theme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]