It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:54 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: Kick It (D3, Late Evening)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:49 pm 
"Exactly." Hyeon-ju gave a serious nod, continuing in her very neutral and detached manner. "I've heard it said that relations established during times of traumatic stress or danger often can lead to unseemly intimacy."

Has: Daisho, sidearm, fashionable attire, cool shades, densai, comm, Kami-pet.
Sometimes: Light armor, Marksman rifle.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:14 am 
The Kitsu tilted her head. "And would you say that about your wingmate then?" she asked. She broke her facade of seriousness with a warm smile.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:12 am 
"Often can, not always," her eyes narrowed ever so slightly. "As an Utaku I take great pride in keeping a cool head under pressure and not succumbing to vulgar acts."

Ice Queen Mode at maximum.

"Besides, Sky Riders undergo a lot of training to condition themselves to avoid becoming overcome with emotion or suffer from poor judgement in such situations."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:19 am 
"Ah. It is good not to submit to vulgar acts," Nozomi said with an enthused nod. "Your dedication is quite admirable! I was more-so trying to refer to your fellow pilot I had met earlier."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:09 am 
"Ah well..."

No, she couldn't say that Yul was vulgar, or not up to her standards. That would be letting down her wingmate.

"He has many good and admirable qualities, and is dependable in a sticky situation."

Nailed it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:44 am 
"He does seem to have many admirable qualities," Nozomi said, covering her lips with her fingers in a contemplative pose. She then shook it off and smiled back at the Utaku before her, taking one more peek at her thighs. "It's good to know you both think so highly of each other!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:53 am 
Hyeon-ju cleared her throat. "It comes naturally with being part of a unit. It's important to have faith in those who fly by your side - they can make the difference between life and death in a fight."

She didn't really catch Nozomi's peek, as she was more focused with keeping her own composure.

"It sounds like you and he get along well? That's good." Hey, maybe Yul would score a Kitsu wife.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:39 pm 
"Right. I suppose shugenja do not have the same experience." The Kitsu shrugged. "We need to cooperate for, say, ceremonies. But many jobs can be accomplished with just the one of us."

She smiled and then nodded. "Yes! Well, maybe. Oh, hm," she sputtered out. She closed her eyes and sighed. "I don't have a good impression of his opinion of me."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:42 pm 
"Oh? I could ask him for you, if you want?" the Utaku offered helpfully. She was a good wingman sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:37 am 
"Oh, there's no need to do that. I'm not in love with him or anything." Nozomi shook her hands frantically afterwards. "That's not to say I wouldn't be happy marrying him! Based on what I know, that is, it's hard to know so soon."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:52 am 
"Hm, agreed, it is far too early in the miai to make such a decision."

Hyeon-ju rubbed her chin, observing the Kitsu. "But it seems like you are considering him at least. Have you had the chance to meet the other Unicorn here?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:39 am 
"I'm rooming with one and saw another passing by at a temple. I am considering... Two of the Unicorn, yes," she said with a meek smile.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:33 am 
"Oh, that is good news. The Lion are good and honorable samurai, any Unicorn would be lucky to have one as their partner, yourself included, Kitsu-san," she said with a calm and cool nod to the shugenja.

"Feel like taking a walk outside for some fresh air? I'd like to hear about who else you've met so far this miai, and your opinion of them."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:39 am 
Nozomi took off her glasses, gave them a thorough rub, and then replaced them on her nose. She pushed them up and then murmured, "Thank you."

She looked to the outside and then smiled meekly. "Why do you want to hear about other people?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:59 am 
"I... understand that it is important with hearing different views, to form a better opinion. I can't meet everyone, and all meetings are defined by the nature of the meeting and other factors which can then also affect impressions during said meeting. So I am curious for what a fellow honorable samurai-ko might think of those she have met so far." Hyeon-ju offered her viewpoint like she delivered a tactical assessement of a battlefield.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:03 am 
"Ah." Nozomi frowned and then pushed her glasses up. She took a few more moments before coming up with a name. "Have you met Shoan yet? She's pretty great."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:43 am 
"I have met Murame-san." She nodded approvingly. "I would say she seems like a very honorable woman, very sure of herself and her duty as a new member of the Jade Legion."

Though if anyone thought Hyeon lacked in humor, Hyeon-ju felt like Shoan was a more extreme case.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:31 am 
"Exactly!" Nozomi twiddled with her thumbs before continuing. "Do you think there is someone particularly, um, right for her here?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:41 am 
"Hmmm... well, Yul-san might not be a bad pick for her?" Maybe the strict Lioness would whip the lazy and reckless flyboy into shape?

Hyeon-ju would later be amused that both of these Lions had asked her for input to find a match for the other. Maybe the two of them belong together?

"Or there's Ujina Jin, a nikutai of the Hare. He's a courageous type it seems."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:48 am 
"Perhaps that would work," she said in the first case. "There certainly isn't anything offensive about him to her, from what I can gather."

Nozomi tilted her head. "I haven't met him yet. Are you fond of him yourself?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next