It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: Day 6, EN - Starlight Skills (Open)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:48 pm 
Ishiyo nodded, "So then it would not be too much to say you-eh fiddle sings with two voices? Fatheh and son's?" She leaned forward to look at the fiddle, "I don't have much talent foh music myself...it is perhaps one of those things I regret. Not studying an art."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:21 am 
"Oooh, so it's an antique of sorts then? It is a rather stunning fiddle, in good shape and quite artistically made, from seeing it up close."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:45 am 
"Yeah, I feel he lives on in the music I make. I think, but I am not sure, that he might have inherited it from some ancestor further down the line, but some parts get replaced with time so can't really tell and I am not going to take it apart to check. It feels powerful and special to play it though, why I do it so often."

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:30 am 
"Do you keep any other instruments? I have heard some musicians these days will record themselves playing all the instrument parts of a song, recording and mixing it together." She looked over the Moto's fiddle, "And it seems too beautiful to engage in mere practice with. Like using a top end fighteh craft to practice basic maneuvers."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:42 am 
"At home, sure. Here I've just brought one more morin khuur, classic acoustic, as backup. I also play with devices sometimes, but I like the authentic, raw sound, so can't focus on it too much. But really, give me anything to play on and I'll play it."

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:22 am 
While they'd all been talking, Tenma had seen an opening and parked her tush in the Driftmaster machine's bucket seat and lounging in it. She looked back, "A true renaissance samurai, Moto-san. Good at driving, can play any number of instruments, a talented diver... What about a comb and paper? Any good at that instrument?"

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:43 am 
"We can try." Ruhe smirked, watching her in the Driftmaster's sear. "Do yo have any combs to spare?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:12 am 
"Not on me, no. Unfortunately. I know you can win one with a few tickets from the counter over there though, if you want."

A thumb pointed behind her to the prize counter.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:33 am 
"Ok, I'll get one." Ruhe wandered off on the quest for the musical comb.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3