It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:46 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Come out and Play (Day 8 Early Afternoon)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:08 am 
You couldn't stay angry forever, well you could but it didn't do much good. Hayato still wasn't sure what he was going to do, but it could wait for now. Maybe he'd decide it all of the roll of a dice. A few quick messages had gotten him a date or sorts planned with Tenma. He didn't think he'd have much luck with her as a partner, but there was nothing quite like a pretty face to cheer a fella up.

The young man was dressed casually, a thin light grey dress shirt above a pair of blacks slacks and comfortable shoes, a cigarette in his mouth as he tried to catch a quick smoke outside the arcade before Tenma arrived.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

Post subject: Re: Come out and Play (Day 8 Early Afternoon)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:05 am 
Temna showed up looking a lot different than she did at the club; Dress was replaced with a bikini top and shorts with an open hoodie. The mask was replaced with a set of mirrored shades. Regardless of whether Hayato recognized her or not immediately, she waved.

"Yo, Tsuruchi-san! Thanks for coming out with me."

The Bayushi girl walked up energetically before standing in front of him, looking up at Hayato a little thanks to being shorter, with her hands behind her back.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:22 am 
Some men would be taken back from a woman showing up wearing so little, but after being part of his entire squad bathing in a river to get relief from the heat with all kinds of parts dangling about, Hayato wasn't one of them. "I see you're dressed to beat the heat, Baysuhi-san." The Mantis offered with an easy smile.

"I can even see your nose." He teased, putting out his cigarette and tossing the butt in the nearby receptacle. "But any time, and thanks to you too. I could use a bit of fun."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:35 am 
"Hai; It's not quite so hot today, but I was on my way to the pool when I got your message, and I just had to show up. You'd said you used to have a Streets of Thunder machine in your barracks, so I consider this my opportunity to see what you learned with it."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:40 am 
"Mmm... Well, orange looks pretty good on you." He repleid with a playful smirk. "If I knew you were heading to the pool though, I might of just joined you."

"I suppose that can wait for next time though, I got to show you how bad I am at streets of thunder." He cracked his knuckles, pretending to be a tough guy as he moved towards the door. "And maybe we can try to shake it up with one of those dancing games while we're at it."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:49 am 
"Yeah, the Phoenix sell a lot of orange stuff at the tourist stores and such; I certainly don't mind, the color is nice."

Walking alongside the taller samurai to the door, she seemed to brighten up even more, "Oh, someone to dance with? I like dance games even more than dancing at a club, since I get a score. And I can choose the songs."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:18 am 
"Yeah, they have Moshi Moshi Super Sunrise Overdive 3 so you know it's gonna have some good songs." Mantis songs were obviously good songs right? It helped they could just purchase the rights to super popular one's too.

"We'll have to give it a try co-op since you seem up for it." Glancing around the arcade he looked back to Tenma. "So what should we hit up first? Day's on me since you changed plans."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:35 am 
Tenma nodded as they walked away from the door and into the den of neon and game sounds, "Well, how about we start with Streets of Thunder 4? I know MMSSO3 can be kind of tiring if you really get into it, and I'm not convinced you're as bad as you say you are at it, neh?"

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:40 am 
"Punching is only my side job " He offered with a playful wink. "Streets of Thunder it is though, i need to keep in practice anyways."

Leading her towards the machines, he glanced her way. "So how have you been anyways? I imagine a cute girl like you is keeping busy." It was a miai.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:00 am 
"Not sure my business has had much to do with that, mostly stuff of my own volition it seems like; Walking through the gardens, hitting the gym, enjoying the pool, long hot baths, trying the local delicacies... I have had a fun time though, met quite a few interesting people. Present company included. Hopefully you've been busier than me though, or at least more productive, I feel like I'm on a vacation almost."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:09 am 
"I should probably take more of those long hot baths." Hayato offered with a chuckle as he led the way towards the SoT4 machine. "Kinda surprised though I expected you to be pretty popular."

"I might be slightly less productive?" His lips curled into a smirk. "I spend a lot of time just doing my own thing. Occasionally I have a date or a meeting though."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:24 am 
"Popular...? Oh, you mean with the men. I suppose we'll see when the choosing comes around with that. Is it... typical for those at a miai to go on dates before the choosing ceremony begins as such? I thought we were all kind of just getting to know one another."

She seemed to slow walking before a light bulb went off over her head.

"Ohmygosh, have all those guys getting to know me been taking me out on dates???"

This seemed to be quite the revelation for the poor, sheltered Scorpion woman.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:05 am 
"I mean, I'm pretty straight forward about it myself, so if they didn't tell you... Well, it would be surprising if you noticed." He said with a chuckle.

A mischievous glint made its way into his eyes as he turned for me. "If it were me it'd be like." He ran a hand through his hair a crooked smile making its was onto his lips. "So Bayushi-san. Would you want to go on a date with me tomorrow night? Dinner or perhaps dancing?"

"Unless you like the sound of a private walk in the gardens?" He finished a playful touch to his tone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:47 am 
That got a VERY distinct blush from the young woman.

"Well, I mean... you ARE extremely handsome, Tsuruchi-san. And interesting. So that sort of thing might work on me, neh? Perhaps others are less straight forward than I am though; I try to say what I am thinking and what I mean, even if it's not the most Scorpion way to act."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:03 am 
"Maybe, maybe not." He replied playfully, turning on his heel and walking backwards towards the machine for a few steps so he could still see her. "You're first instinct wasn't to say yes though." Hayato finished his tone teasing.

Turning around so he didn't make of fool of himself by tripping, he glanced back towards her and offered a smile. "But thanks l think you're a very lovely young woman yourself, Bayushi-san. Plus quite fun too."

Last edited by Tsuruchi Hayato on Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:05 am 
"W-Well... good!"

She started following and soon they were both at the Streets of Thunder 4 machine.

"I will admit though, maybe I chose this one first so I can beat you at something. I'm really good with Bun-Li Chu, even after all the changes over the years. Though I suppose I could try someone else."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:16 am 
(( I notice that my typing is getting horrid, stupid waking up way early))

"You're making me feel like I'm some sort of final boss." Hayato teased as they arrived at the machine. "I mean I'm really not good at everything. Slipping up to the machine he slipped in a pair of coin and pressed start for the both of them. "Play who you like. I usually pick Jun-do Fang, myself. Plus it's nor really fair if you're playing someone you're bad at."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:17 am 
"That makes sense to me I suppose."

Tenma indeed chose 'the strongest woman in the world' and played aggressively with her, using a lot of jump combos and combining them with a ranged zoning strategy, She was good with Bun-Li... but not exactly MLG level or anything like that. It just meant she knew some strategy and how to counter and such, unlike most people picking up the game for one of their first times.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:36 pm 
The mactch would be hers though Hayato put up a good fight with Jun-do Fang, he had definetly played before but she was definetly more skilled. As the game ended he looked her way and grinned. "You're good." He said happily. "Likely good enough to beat most of the folks back at my barracks."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:01 am 
A small snicker of laughter, "Still, you seem in good spirits? Am I really just that cute?"

She lowered her sunglasses a little to look him in the eyes before pulling them back up.

"And anyways, you're not half bad yourself; Certainly know a bit about the moves and your character. It was a fun couple of rounds."

"The law never rests."
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next