It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:20 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: (D9 EN) The Time of My Life
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:42 am 
It doesn't matter that she knew full well there were depths of technique she wasn't touching. Just to be touching him, palm to palm and eyes locked, joy building on joy and passion on passion, was plenty. Peripheral vision and awareness steer them around the filmy wings and overlong dresses of the dancers around them as they come together, part, and join again, spinning still along the floor.

Mumei presses close enough to feel the heat between them through the thin leotard and the rips in her leggings, interlacing their fingers as their arms sweep up above them, just enough connection to telegraph each weight shift and shoulder dip, keeping their movements in synch. The spinning slows, allowing that heat to build, their lips a breath apart, skimming that thin line between merely scandalous and indecent.

That moment can't hold, the tension needs resolving. Barred from the desired resolution, Mumei steps back, drawing their arms out and down, then raising one with a slight tug inward from the other before it releases to let him decide whether to follow or change things up in a different direction.

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:03 am 
It was a very close thing. Bodies moving together, fingers entwined, as the spin slowed, Yul became more and more aware of the closeness of their lips, the mingling of their breath. Tension built with his desire, and one of them was going to need to resolve.

The spell was broken, at least for a moment, as Mumei pulled back. Yul's eyes glinted at her, just before he turned gracefully, knees bending just a little to go under her arm, his warrior training keeping his balance. He kept going, coming up behind her. This time, his arm came over her head, his free hand seeking hers. Suddenly they were dancing front to back, hands linked, her arms crossed in front of her.

"You're amazing, Mumei." Yul whispered, his breath brushing her ear.

Danger!: Armor, marksman's rifle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:50 am 
She happily leans back within that embrace, letting the music sway them. "And you? This isn't 'just barely keeping up' with me, you know?" It isn't. He matches and challenges her in ways she's seldom encountered, and for a moment, she's content to rest here, enjoying the closeness, the feel of his pulse through fingers held tight, and the beat moving themas one.

But eventually, the music fades to transition to another, and she slips from his embrace...straight down into a graceful split, crossed hands still holding his as they lift above her head, steadying her drop. Mumei's head tips back to grin up at him, eyes glinting green in the spinning lights that begin to pulse with the new beat that's rising.

Her crossed hands pull lightly, a pressure that would untangle them if Yul comes back around the front. But he's surprised her before, so the pressure is more suggestion than demand.

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:04 am 
The intense finish to the song made Yul shiver slightly, transmitting down through their shared touch. He looked down at Mumei, meeting her gaze, loose hair framing his handsome features. His own eyes were alight, a whole swirl of emotions visible in them.

The tug on his hands may not have been forceful, but Yul was responsive anyway. An easy step took him in front of her, uncrossing her arms. A steady pull brought her easily to her feet. Yul let her hands go up high; it would be easy for them to rest on his shoulders, even as both his hands went to her waist.

For a few moments, at least, the dancing was calm, Yul savoring the closeness, the connection, as he recovered. "I think I get it." He murmured softly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:20 am 
"Good. Because if everything goes horribly tomorrow, I want you to know you're amazing and I love you, and I could dance with you forever." Her arms rest on his shoulders, hands a bit behind, clasped behind his head. The slower piece is a welcome break to catch her breath.

Leaning closer, her hair fans across his shoulder, blue contrasting nicely with the gold. She mutters against his ear, "and I'm going to need a very cold shower before bed, but don't hold back on that account."

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:39 am 
Yul couldn't help but grin at that. "And you're amazing and I love you." His eyes closed for a moment, focusing on sharing this moment with the woman he loved.

His eyes open, breath hissing between his teeth, the grin turning into a playful smirk. "Yeah, me too. But hey, I think my dreams tonight are really gonna be something. And maybe tomorrow..." He took a deep breath, the intensity in his eyes growing brighter.

Hands still on her waist, Yul began to add a bit more sway into his body, matching the beat of the new song.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:25 am 
Letting the music pull at her, Mumei sways with him. "mmm...tomorrow? Think there'll be time to see one another?" The swaying starts simple, just side to side. Then, as the volume swells, she lets her hands slide to his shoulders so she can lean back from the waist, still swaying. For several measure, she slips deeper into the backbend, trusting entirely in his hold on her waist, and ability to balance them both as her hair nearly brushes the floor.

Swinging back up, she rests her head on his shoulder, hands sliding down his arms. When she comes to his hands, hers just rest on them as she sighs against his throat. "Time to move?" He can feel the shift and sway of her hips as she begins to shift into the next movement.

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:03 pm 
"We'll make time." Yul murmured as he supported her, his voice thick. He was finding that he just couldn't get enough of her.

A smile and a hint of a throaty growl was the answer Mumei got to her question. Yul's hands shifted, the better to feel that wonderfully enticing sway, fingers digging into her just a little. Breath hissed through his teeth as he added some steps to their sway, forward and backward. It was a confident strut, some of his pilot's swagger infusing the motions of his dance.

A shift in the beat, and Yul's hand came up to take hers. The shift in his weight was easy to feel as he moved into a lunge, supporting her with as he helped her to dip lower than before, almost horizontal. His hair tumbled down, forming a curtain around both their faces, his eyes on her. Yul smiled as he held her there, perfectly balanced, a private moment.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:08 pm 
Mumei matches him, step for step, with a pleased 'mmmm," vibrating along his collarbone. With both of their hands at her hips and bodies pressed together, every shift was telegraphed, it looked as if he held her weight, moving her hips and legs with his own in that exaggerated strut; an illusion that still felt at least as hot as it looked.

One hand lifts, to brush down his cheek and rest on his shoulder until his own rises to take it, with just that and the hint of the lunge and dip to come, she braces her right foot and lets her knee become the hinge she balances on, suspended for a long moment. What she hadn't expected was the sudden intimacy provided by his hair, the intensity of his eyes, the way she could hear her own hearbeat thudding in her ears. "This is dangerous," she breathes, trembling slightly in his arms, eyes anything but afraid.

Balance points can't hold forever. With an almost convulsive movement she pulls herself close, cheek brushing past his as she resists the almost overwhelming temptation. One arm shifts over Yul's shoulder the other wrapping tight around his ribs, she tucks her head to his shoulder taking advantage of his curtain of hair to plant a brief kiss against his throat. She dares that much as she prepares to push hard against the only point where she still touches the ground, assuming he accepts her cue.

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:38 pm 
Yul's soft sigh brushed Mumei's temple, the touch of her lips on his neck somehow both soothing and stoking his passion. He straightened, guiding her upright, lifting with one hand at her back, the other at her thigh. With her pushing off the ground, it was easy, and Mumei practically flew upright, Yul guiding them into a graceful half turn before setting her down.

The dangerous moment wasn't quite over. Yul breathed in the scent of her, their bodies close. For a moment, he still held her leg, her knee touching the outside of his hip. "Mumei..." He whispered, his fingers digging pleasantly into her, just a little.

He turned his head suddenly, breathing heavily, even as he released her leg. "Wow..." He murmured, grinning. He looked back to meet her gaze. "Maybe... we'd better take it easy for a few. I'm getting a little..." his lips quirked, "-overheated."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:41 pm 
Lifts were amazing, full of trust and technique, that delicious moment of being airborne, the thrill of a little bit of danger in even the simplest ones, and so much contact. She clung to the latter for a long moment, even with her foot solidly back on the ground. He felt and smelled so good, it was hard to let go. A soft, wordless sound, half sigh-half moan slipped out as he held her, her own hands tightening against his back.

Years of practice let her disengage gracefully, putting just a little space between them, one hand still on his shoulder. Her throat dry, she had to swallow before she could speak. "mmm-hmm. Might be a bit cooler out back...for a minute..."

There's perhaps a little urgency in the pressure of her hand as she leads off the floor and toward the door to the alley, where it was definitely not cooler than the air-conditioned club.

/ftawmo (fade to alleway makeouts).?
/exit

Description

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2