It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:30 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: [D9, EE]There is Really Nothing Else I'd Rather Do...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:51 pm 
FanCon was still raging, and Shokomaru took the opportunity to go somewhere and have a drink. Not without contacting some company first, though. Easing up to the bar, he ordered something no fuss or fruit, but with a splash of water to bring the flavor out. The club wasn't loud at that hour, the music was more for hanging out but you can dance to anything if you have a will for it.

He sipped his drink and scratched the back of his head, thinking about how the next few days were really going to go. He definitely wasn't cut out for showing off. How everyone else seemed so talented and he just didn't...well, he thought it was just good and bad luck, at first anyway.

Now? Eh...he might have swords, he might command hundreds of men, but unlike the other psychos from the officer corps training, he knew he was still a kid, really. Privilege doesn't change that.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

Post subject: Re: [D9, EE]There is Really Nothing Else I'd Rather Do...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:26 pm 
Ishiyo had left FanCon early, while it had been a fun time she was not the sort to just linger forever. Stopping by the inn she changed clothes and arrived at the club for an hour or so. She now wore a blue evening dress and chignon bun.

"Daigotsu-sama," The Crane take a seat beside the Spider, "...this seems familiar."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:10 am 
"Might have been a while, but I think you're right", he agreed, giving her a nod in greeting, and a smile. "It also seems the fortunes want to keep making me pay a fine, but as it's for Daidoji-san, it is my honor cover the spread."

He beckoned the bartender over.

"Glad you found a seat near me again", he told her a bit more seriously than he normally would have.

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:24 am 
Ishiyo smirked, "I would be careful you-eh original debt occurred here." Her smile turns more friendly as she orders a drink. "And given some rumohs I have heard...."

She takes a sip of her drink, "Looks like the miai is coming to an end soon."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:31 am 
"Is Daidoji-san interested in rumors now?" he shrugged. "I didn't think her the type."

He sipped his drink and sighed a little, not at her comment most like, more in appreciation of the booze. To which he stared at for a while.

"You know", he said after a moment. Then paused as Ishiyo's drink came. He waited until the bartender walked away. "I don't think much...well...not while I've been here. I really try not to, some people would say this is an important time in our lives that requires attention, because it will affect everything going forward, but some choices are just so obvious you don't have to really contemplate, and can just do whatever comes natural instead."

He drank up.

"Like me talking to you right now."

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:47 am 
Ishiyo looked to the Daigotsu, "...you have been making inquiries to the nakodo." She says and takes a sip of her drink, "I suppose you-eh interest has not been purely physical afteh all then." Another long sip of her drink.

Blue eyes look out to the dance floor. "Soon I can return to flying. Oh I hope I can. And all this will be a memory."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:50 am 
"Well, it's a miai, if I weren't talking to nakodo they'd kick me out", he said with another shrug. "So please, do take it personally, I haven't lied to you yet."

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:07 am 
"I suppose you have not." Ishiyo sighed, "But you have been irritating at times."

She let out a long sigh, "So what are you drinking tonight?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:52 am 
"Something we learned during Rokugan's final unification, some small clan of people on an island were making distilled alcohol out of their local malt, and after subjugating the barbarians, Yoritomo Wataru brought it home to the Emperor. It's called Scotch."

He held it up to her. "Sip? Or maybe just a sniff."

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:08 am 
Ishiyo took a sniff of the drink, "You can smell the alcohol...how many of those do you plan on having tonight?" She took of her own drink, "As amusing as it would be to see you passed out drunk on the bar...it would make conversation hardeh."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:17 am 
"You underestimate the stamina of the ground forces", he smiled, a bit cocky and sipped. "And it just keeps tasting better the more you drink. It's an excellent trap to fall into."

Another sip.

"But don't let me bore you with vice boasting. How was your day, Daidoji-san?"

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:30 am 
"Alright...I decided to skip the rally course, I neveh was good at driving." Ishiyo sighed, "I went to FanCon, it was fun but I did not really do much there. Mostly just a relaxing day I guess. Yourself?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:52 am 
"I hit every bump, mushroom stalk, wild animal, vine and rock in my path, but I made it to the end of the ride to ruin", he said with a nod of accomplishment. "Could be the adjustments I made to the suspension and steering before I went, the programming was a little suspect, but as you can see", he wiggled his eyebrows. "Fate let me go with just a passing caress."

He downed his drink and wiggled the glass at the bartender before putting it down. Reaching into his coat for his smokes he didn't seem annoyed by any of it, more like he was starting to be proud of the completely backward way things had been working for him.

"I think there's a research event coming up tomorrow, right? Maybe I can burn the library down, I'll make sure to comm you if things get crazy."

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:36 pm 
Ishiyo laughed, "Well at least you are guaranteed to not have lost in that route." She leans on the bar, "Hard to have an event if the venue is on fire."

"I knew I was out of my depth when they told me using chauffeur was not an option." Her tone was serious, perhaps she had actually asked? Or not when she laughs again.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:50 pm 
He shrugged. "I don't see why they wouldn't, luck is carrying so many other people, why not let us use money?" he chuckled. "It's nice to see you in good spirits, Daidoji-san", he said with a nod and got his drink refill. "So that's exactly why I thought I'd risk your mood..."

He pulled his comm out of his coat. "I've gone and done something, do you mind if I share?"

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:08 pm 
"...Is it another plushie?" Ishiyo takes another sip of her drink, then shakes her head, "What is it you want to share, Daigotsu-sama?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:13 pm 
He waggled his comm in front of her.

"Let me send you something." he almost bopped her on the head with it, but resisted the urge to see how cute she'd be when she was mad at him.

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:16 pm 
Ishiyo leaned back a little as the comm was waved in her face, "...alright....." She reached into a pocket and pulled out her own comm. "This is not some kind of spyware is it?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:22 pm 
He tapped screens on his comm.

"Nope, but I'm hoping it'll affect you anyway."

Then he tapped send and put his comm away, picked up his drink and sipped. "I don't know if you remember this moment quite, but I was pretty busy getting started on something when you paid a visit at the hotel."

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:33 pm 
Ishiyo took a moment looking at her communicator. Then her cheeks reddened, "You...are a talented artist."

"Tasteful....at least...more then I expected from you actually." She took another long sip of her drink.

LT_Nap wrote:

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next