It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:55 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: [D9, EE]There is Really Nothing Else I'd Rather Do...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:12 pm 
"Well I'm sure they'll breathe and twiddle their thumbs just fine, get something to eat, maybe start a book club with the other homebodies", he shrugged and chuckled a bit. "I don't mean to sound rude...well, eh...you know by now I don't really care much about that...it's just that you make it sound like you don't have much of a care either."

He leaned on the bar and slide a little closer, leaning his head in to talk softly.

"And you should care, a lot. If I don't marry you myself, I'll haunt whoever does if they make you cry like I probably will."

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:29 pm 
Ishiyo blushed at that, "I thought I was the donation...but I did not expect you to just say it." She rested her head on hand. "I...well I..." She frowned, "Yes I should care more but I am as always constrained by my lineage."

"...I thought you would turn to you-eh Crab loveh."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:43 pm 
He stood up straight. "My what? You mean...wait, you thought...?"

He drank and looked away, at the bartender. He ashed his cigarette sighed and looked back at her.

"You know, I met a nice girl here who understands the situation pretty well, and doesn't have restraint when it comes to living in the moment, but I don't know any Crab who'd be a Spider's lover, so maybe you heard wrong. Whoever she is, she'll be gone when this is over, and I'll never see her again, there's some Crab lady around here, for sure, but I'm not marrying her. She's my enemy."

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:10 am 
Ishiyo reddened, "I well...thought it was a story book romance. It sounded cute." She finished her drink in one gulp. "I mean....the rumohs and the dance." She rubs her cheek and looks off to the side, "My apologies Daigotsu-sama, I may have let flights of fancy distort you-eh situation."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:20 am 
Putting out his cig, he popped his carry on ashtray and tossed the butt in, then pounded his drink.

"I know Daidoji-san meant no harm", he told her with the shake of his head. "I'm not exactly blind or deaf, I know what it looks like."

And whatever he thought, or really felt, was between Shokomaru and said girl.

Yet then, he flashed a smile. "So, how about we dance? You look like you came dressed ready to party." and to make certain she and everyone at the club during said early hour knew it, he gave her a long, appraising look. "Definitely so, I'd say."

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:25 pm 
Ishiyo smiled, "Daigotsu-sama is willing to risk the dance flooh again?" She winked, "Afteh all the trouble he had the last time?"

She stood up and stepped toward looked toward the dance floor with a smirk.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:09 pm 
"I'm well known for being both fearless and stupid", he assured her and took the lead, grabbing her hand to lead the Crane to a good spot among some of the other early dances, then he got in step with the beat, it was a little energetic, and he had no problems having a bit of fun, a little less concentration needed to keep his movements in time.

maybe he'd gotten better, or maybe the booze had loosened him up just enough.

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:15 pm 
Ishiyo let herself be led to the dance floor. "I suppose you have shown both qualities in abundance." She remarked, as they began to dance it was clear she had improved since their last attempt. The Crane kept time with the music and her moves complemented the Daigotsu's. Despite herself she was smiling.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:33 pm 
He bumped her hip, slightly out of step, but didn't care. Shokomaru wasn't agile really, he was a much better dancer when he could stay close and use his broad shoulders and strong arms, but that was a form of intimacy the song didn't call for. Still, he kept up, and sometimes lead the way, he seemed to be having a lot of fun, anyway.

"How does a bird shake her tail feathers on the dance floor?" he quipped at her.

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:47 pm 
"A Crane always dances nobly, Daigotsu-sama." Ishiyo smirks, playing off the hip bump like the Spider had meant to do that, "With eight legs one would hope the Spider could keep up." She spun away from him, not too far just a little game of cat and mouse.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:57 pm 
Sliding over to catch up he caught her hand and waist, not pulling, just gliding into position.

"I have a rude response to that", he warned her, but instead of getting fresh on the dance floor he guided her around the floor, holding her at a proper distance. "But I'd like to finish at least one song with you."

Description

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:09 pm 
"Does it involve spider silk and webs?" Ishiyo teased, dancing with the Daigotsu. She let him guide her for the moment and just keep her eyes on him. A wry smile was on her face as the continued to dance.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:24 pm 
"I like where you're imagination is going, but no", he answered and took a few steps to the right, guiding her along through some other dancers and barely missed her feet (but still missed!). "Hmm, should I really tell you and ruin the moment? I'm good at that too."

Was he bragging?

Description

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:30 am 
"You would not be you if you did not ruin moments, Daigotsu-sama." Another smirk as they continued to dance, "And this is probably the safest place foh you to try. At the bah I might just dump a drink on you-eh head if you make me mad."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:53 am 
"I've built it up just enough for it to fail, probably safe", he smirked and whispered to her, close on the dance floor.

Description

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:06 am 
Ishiyo laughed, "You needed a lot more alcohol before that would work." She did not punch him at least. "Like I said good thing you were not neah the bah." As they stepped apart for a second as a part of the dance, she mimes pouring a liquid out and winks.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:10 am 
He laughed. "So you're saying there is a circumstance." He winked and danced around her a bit, then the music stopped suddenly and the when the beat came back it was much faster and wild. Shokomaru stopped.

"I'll knock you over if we dance to this, let's get a drink."

Description

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:19 am 
Ishiyo smirks again, "Oh now that you know a scenario....you plan to bring it about?" Despite her comment she heads back to the bar, "Well...coming then?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:32 am 
He was right behind, hand pushing the small of her back gently. "Wouldn't miss it, and don't worry, neither of is have the time for that. I'm not that shameless anyway. I can wait."

He waved the bartender down when they got back.

"And I have to say you're a lot more confident out there", he flashed a smile.

Description

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:33 am 
"I took some time to actually learn dancing...you could say I had a rekindled interest after ouh last dance." Ishiyo shrugged and ordered a drink, "Oh Daigotsu-sama has some restraint after all."

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next