It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 9:04 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Post subject: D9:LE Cosmic Confluence (Expecting)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:41 pm 
A sleek luxury car pulls up to the valet parking area in front of Hayama. Bright lights dazzling overhead at the entrance and the pulsing beat of the DJ's music radiating from its entrance. Packed outside the club an array of all sorts of cosplayers coming right after con had closed up its doors. Small gatherings of video game characters and wild personalities shattered about on a remarkably busy day for the club.

The driver's side door opens up with a soft click and out steps Yasuki Nakaba dressed up in his finest navy suit and black shirt. He casually tosses the keys to the valet and steps on over to open the door for his passenger. More than a few eyes gazed over towards their fashionable arrival.

Post subject: Re: D9:LE Cosmic Confluence (Expecting)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:00 pm 
Getting out of the passenger side was a girl who was more dressed for cons than upmarket situations like this. Nara giggled as the door was opened, slipping out and saying "nobody ever holds doors open anymore. Yasuki-sama is very nice! Ooh, where are we?" she looked around.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:40 pm 
Nakaba swiftly shuts the door behind Nara and takes the lead heading into the club, turning back briefly to talk as he walks. "Some local favorite. Night club by the name of Kayama. Come on I got us a table ahead of time." He continues leading the way, cutting a path for them through the crowd and to the front door. Without looking a beat, Nakaba pulls out some decorated paper serving as a pass and the bouncer only nods in reply. The two making it inside uninterrupted.

Through a mood lighting lit hallway the two begin heading towards the main floor. The music louder than before as you can feel the beat pulsing from the walls. A growing excitement defeats Nakaba's stoic demeanor. Shakes his head embarrassed. "Only a few more days left here on Asakaze. Lots of work still left to do but lets set that aside for the night." He explains and the doors slide open for the main floor. Bright flashing disco lights blasting from every direction with a packed dance floor full of ridiculous costumes. "Mind escaping reality with me?" he asks and gestures for her to follow him inside.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:14 pm 
"Ooh" Nara said as the entered, her eyes widening as she looked at the lights and took in the sounds. Almost missing what Nakaba said, his hand movement getting her attention, which meant she looked to the dance floor and giggled.

"Everyone is still in outfits from the con! It's like a party! I like parties, this looks fun" she beamed a bright smile at the man "I like this place already, although it's very loud! I'm struggling to hear Yasuki-sama!" She followed him further in, nodding a few times "I'll follow Yasuki-sama though."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:31 pm 
Nara's excitement was contagious. Glad she liked the place and was already enjoying herself. Following him up to the second floor Nakaba approaches a hostess and the two are directed towards a reserved table. The table nice and private while overlooking the main dance floor and DJ stage below. A little quieter up here than the main floor below allowing for some conversation with a raised voice. A waitress arrives and asks for their drink order.

"Just the lotus sake thanks." he remarks and sets the menu aside. Normally a simple beer type of guy he had to class it up somehow. Needless to say he'd be covering whatever Nara ordered. "You don't go to many clubs do you?" he inquires after she places her order if at all. "Got that look in your eye. You get used to these sorts of environments in my line of work real fast." He comfortably leans back in his chair unfazed by the wild atmosphere of the club.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:10 pm 
"Ooh, Lotus sake" Nara said with a few nods, although her eyes were still looking around the club "sounds nice. I like lotus, it's a really pretty flower."

She looked back at the question on clubs, tilting her head and taking on a thoughtful expression.

"Mmmm...I don't know. I can't remember! I only went through gempukku a few years ago though, so maybe not! Been busy busy working on my show, so not much time of other things! Yasuki-sama is a club person then?"

(Sorry for delay - IRL has been manic)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]