It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:02 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Re: Somewhere in the Between. (Day 11 Late Evening.)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:38 pm 
"Maybe next time will be on purpose." He offered in return with a mischievous grin.

The sudden dip brought a grin to his lips, his eyes meeting hers as she asked. "Always." Was the simple reply.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:26 am 
Ishiyo held him there for a moment, it was a low dip. As low as she felt comfortable doing...she was not the strongest Crane after all. Ishiyo grinned down at him then just as suddenly she snapped him back up, a little more forceful then she expected leaving the two closer then intended.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:04 am 
And Hayato didn't try to separate them, instead shifting his hands to bring them in even closer. His forehead touching hers as he leaned into her form a bit. "Got you."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:21 am 
Ishiyo blushed, "...my own maneuver has trapped me." Her eyes stared right into his. "Well...I suppose I must ask you what happens next." She smiled coyly.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:58 am 
"I think you know that already." He replied, grey eyes locked onto blue as he leaned it to take her lips, this time when both of them were sober.

It didn't end there though not exactly, as his had on her waistvslid down onto her rear.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:57 pm 
Ishiyo's eyes went wide as he kissed her, the Mantis could probably feel the heat of her blush and it only got warmer as his hand reached its destination. When their lips parted, she murmured, "A week ago I would have slapped you for that...." A small smile played at her lips.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:18 pm 
"A week ago you were still locked up in your cage." Hayato replied his smile matching hers as he let a bit more distance form between them. Though his hand hadn't moved from it's place one might observe.

He'd continue the dance slowly, though at this point they likely didn't match the tempo in the least. "Now you've started to step out, only to find a Mantis rash enough to try and ctach you."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:13 am 
"Is that not you-eh way?" Ishiyo was thankful for the slower tempo it gave her a moment to speak with him, "To steal away that which was locked away?"

She closed her eyes for a moment enjoying the flow of the dance, "I wonder how the stars look tonight. I guess much the same as when we watched them last..."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:37 am 
"I suppose it can be." He replied with a small smile. "Though I also got the feeling you wanted someone to take you out of there." He looked towards her eyes. "You didn't seem comfortable there."

"Likely." Hayato agreed letting his eyes drift towards the ceiling. "Though mostly filled with fireworks too. Not that I think its the stars that are important so much as who you watch them with."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:10 am 
Ishiyo dipped her head and her smile turned mischievous. "Well as long as I go from cage to free, not old cage to new cage." She stuck her tongue out, "So it depends on what the rash Mantis wanted to do with a captive Crane."

"I suppose that is true...explains why there are so few out here tonight." She blushes at that.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:39 am 
"I'd never try to take your wings." Hayato offered with a grin. "Perhaps a string around your ankle so I can pull yiu down and kiss you again." His own smile turned mischievous. "More too if thats what the future has in store."

His eyes moved across the room. "It's not necessarily a bad thing either. It makes for some quite corners with not too many gazes." He offered playfully.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:54 am 
"Oh? Seems the Mantis reputation foh greed is not all hot ai-eh" Ishiyo chuckled, "Ready to grasp more so soon?"

"I...well yes but I need time before..." Ishiyo blushes and looks away, "I love my parents but...in hindsight they made mistakes and I do not wish to make the same."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:10 am 
"To touch perhaps, but not more." He offerd with a soft chuckle. "I like this place, but I don't want to go so far with someone in a field or hotel room. Especially if we are to be wed. It doesn't seem right to hop into bed with someone just because we might be engaged, or even if we just were. I'd prefer to find the right place for it, some place for making memories."

He glanced away perhaps a bit embarassed at his own words, before shifting his eyes back to hers. "I was teasing mostly/" He offered softly. "I'm not the type to want to make mistakes either." It was his turn for his cheeks to redden. "You've said it yourself, I've had my own cage, and it's not like it has let me experience everything."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:49 pm 
"Then perhaps it is the noble Crane has freed the caged Mantis?" Ishiyo's smile lost much of its mischief, turning to one of gentle reassurance. Seeing the Hayato's red face she could not help but giggle a little, "Hopefully whateveh happens we will at least not make ouh parent's own?" As the music slowed even more, she leaned against him.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:35 pm 
"I'm not sure my parents did that before they were engaged. " He replied his voice low and near her ear as she leaned into him.

There was no teasing his his tone as he continued. "But I hope so, especially when it comes to children." He wanted to give more then he was given.

There was a small pause. "Is it okay to say I wanted to marry you since our first date?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:50 am 
Her face flushed red again, "Bold as always Tsuruchi-san." Ishiyo lets out a chuckle, "...though I would not have thought play fighting would have been so romantic."

"I must confess the thought of marrying you did not move from political want to personal want until after the stahs." She relaxed now enjoying their closeness.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:25 am 
"Me either honestly. After that first night I just figured you weren't that interested so I decided to try to do something else to catch your interest. I'm happy it worked."

He took a slow breath enjoying the moment. Tomorrow was close and this just felt right, at least for now. "I admit I've been worried, knowing you loved another wasn't exactly easy for me."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:37 pm 
Ishiyo's expression grows more melancholic. "...That path was long closed off to me and I suspect another may have captured his attention regardless. Nothing more then the pooh Crane rattling the bahs of heh cage."

"I enjoyed you-eh cleverness in you-eh first request." Her smile grew more warm as her humor returned, "And my waistline thanks you foh that bit of creativity as well. I feah too many more meals and I would have been to heavy to get in the cockpit."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:06 pm 
Hayato pulled her a bit tighter against him, in as close you could get to a hug on the dance floor. There was nothing to be said though, sometimes words just weren't enough.

"That would of been a disaster, but hearing how you talked about meals made me decideto never ask you for dinner.." He replied with a grin. "But I quite liked it myself, it gave us time to talk without distraction. If the gardens weren't so busy this evening, I might of set up a portable dance floor in the gardens. So we could visit the stars again."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:01 pm 
"Then we would only be seeing the artificial stars exploding above us right now." Ishiyo reminds him, "Perhaps anotheh time before we leave oh on anotheh world?"

"There is a galaxy of stahs to see, even if..." She shakes her head, "I am sure we will have a chance to view othehs regardless of tomorrow."

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next