It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:44 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: Oh How They Dance (D1, LE)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:21 am 
[I believe Performance: Dance is with Agility BTW]

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:27 am 
(Had followed Tsukiko in using Awareness, and I think this is one of these skills where it might depend on the situation or the goal. But in this case it makes no difference at all as Shion has both at 3, so the shitty rolls stand either way :lol: )

Honour: Exceptional * Status: 1 * Glory: 1 * CP: 0

Carries: Communicator, Densai+Radio+Headphones, Wakizashi, 1> Instruments, Purse.
Sidekick: Stray the mutt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:12 am 
"We'll join you shortly, after we've danced out some of drinks already downed." He smiled encouragingly, not dismayed by the stumble, and having actually been ready to catch. In his definition of a good night, people fall and get up and have laughs about it, so he didn't see any problem with the misstep. "Right, Tsukiko-san?"

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:27 am 
Fusako gave a small nod toward Tsugiharu before making her way over towards the others. While she had had her eyes on Ruhe quite obviously as he'd danced, it was to Shion that she made her way up to instead, casually putting a finger under Shion's chin to raise her gaze back up. "Suzume-san, I quite insist you stay here and dance with us. Remember this always; when expressing yourself through art, it is the spirit and chi that should rejoice, not the brain. Perhaps you are not the best dancer, but if you truly wish to dance, and it makes you happy, then never stop."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration
Profile (plus info for corporate ties)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:16 am 
Tsugiharu was slightly surprised by the Crane's actions. He had thought at first she might give them a true display of art instead of being outshone by the Moto...then it looked like she'd ditch Tsugiharu and spend the night wrapped around the Moto....but instead she went to give encouragement to the Sparrow?

Why? What could she possibly gain by doing that?

Given the choice of returning to being ignored at the bar or staying where he was on the dance floor, he chose to stay for the moment, curious about this strange behavior.

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Honorless Dog Status 1.0 CP: 3

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

"Illuminate a brighter future for the Spider Clan"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:15 am 
Moto Ruhe wrote:
"We'll join you shortly, after we've danced out some of drinks already downed." He smiled encouragingly, not dismayed by the stumble, and having actually been ready to catch. In his definition of a good night, people fall and get up and have laughs about it, so he didn't see any problem with the misstep. "Right, Tsukiko-san?"

Shion nods to him with a faint smile, and turns to make her way back, when...

Asahina Fusako wrote:
Fusako gave a small nod toward Tsugiharu before making her way over towards the others. While she had had her eyes on Ruhe quite obviously as he'd danced, it was to Shion that she made her way up to instead, casually putting a finger under Shion's chin to raise her gaze back up. "Suzume-san, I quite insist you stay here and dance with us. Remember this always; when expressing yourself through art, it is the spirit and chi that should rejoice, not the brain. Perhaps you are not the best dancer, but if you truly wish to dance, and it makes you happy, then never stop."

Shion sees the Crane walking in her direction, but is certain she's just headed somewhere else, so she doesn't pay much attention to her... until Fusako actually comes up to her and lifts her chin. She freezes, her eyes trying to hide her surprise with limited success.

As she hears the girl's words, though, the Suzume relaxes a bit, her shoulders loosening up some.

"Oh... thanks for your words, Crane-sama", she says, nodding with a calmer smile. "I... I can usually feel in tune with the spirit of the music, the sounds and all. I think... I'm just still a bit stressed. First day in a new environment and all." She nods towards the bar. "Maybe... would you mind just sharing a drink and we can try again later?"

She waves to the others, Tsugiharu included, as if calling them in case anyone else wants a quick break.

Carries: Communicator, Densai+Radio+Headphones, Wakizashi, 1> Instruments, Purse.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:24 am 
Entirely uncertain what to do in such a situation, Tsugiharu heads back to the bar to see what would unfold.

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

Theme Song

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:40 am 
Fusako pondered a moment. "Mmm, leaving the dance floor is always difficult for me... but I have over a week to do so, and it seems my own dance partner's taken a break, so what sort of samurai-ko would I be to continue?"

Walking over to the bar, Fusako leaned against it and ordered a Blazing Tail. She wasn't much of a sake drinker, and that sounded like something she could sip at without losing sharper senses. "A round on me then, for my fellow competitors barkeep. Whatever they might want."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:16 am 
The Suzume nods with a small smile as they head back to the bar. She wondered a bit at why the Crane had come to her, as she mentioned her 'dance partner'. It did seem like she planned to hit the dance floor with him again, so she wouldn't want to keep her long.

"Well... just a moment to breathe... Night's not over yet, ne?", she says with a bit of a grin, her eyes shifting in the direction of the Spider who also walks back to the bar to join them.

Calling the bartender again, she shakes her hand to the Crane. "Oh, thanks, Crane-sama! 've had one round paid for me already, and you've done a lot to lift me spirits already" - then, turning to the bartender - "Oi Bartender-shi! Could I get... just a dose of that aged sake from the Matcha drink this time? Thanks!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:04 pm 
While Fusako was hardly frugal, she gave no resistance to the declining of her offer for Shion's part. She took a sip of her own drink. "Kuchiki-san, you certainly should order something as well, even if you too break my delicate heart and refuse my philanthropy."

She glanced to Find and Tsukiko. "You two as well. A miai is a celebration of sorts after all, and auspicious meetings deserve something special."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:54 pm 
"Breaking your heart would be the last thing on my mind, Asahina-sama. I'll have what you're having." he said.

At least with the beautiful women ordering, it was unlikely his order would get lost again.

And it was nice to have some refreshment. The planet was a fairly warm one, and although the club was a cool venue, dancing did work up a thirst.

Theme Song

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:30 pm 
Suzume Shion wrote:
(Had followed Tsukiko in using Awareness, and I think this is one of these skills where it might depend on the situation or the goal. But in this case it makes no difference at all as Shion has both at 3, so the shitty rolls stand either way :lol: )

(oops my b lol, i was tired af when i rolled that, sorry!)

Asahina Fusako wrote:
While Fusako was hardly frugal, she gave no resistance to the declining of her offer for Shion's part. She took a sip of her own drink. "Kuchiki-san, you certainly should order something as well, even if you too break my delicate heart and refuse my philanthropy."

She glanced to Find and Tsukiko. "You two as well. A miai is a celebration of sorts after all, and auspicious meetings deserve something special."

Tsukiko definitely should not continue drinking, already having had... 5 drinks? 6? She's lost track and while Naoki would surely know how many she's had, he doesn't appear to be near, not that his protests would change anything, as who would refuse a generous offer from such a beautiful Crane? After all, it's go big or go home and she doesn't plan on returning anytime soon.

"Another drink couldn't hurt I suppose, thanks Crane-san! Nice dress by the way, I like how bold it is! Not many would wear such an outfit to a Phoenix world of all places. What boutique did you buy it from?"

She orders herself another Matcha, pacing herself to drink at the same speed as her fellow samurai, though it does little to help clear the haze from her mind.

Servant Naoki Carrying: Sidearm, Portable Computer, Holorecorder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:01 am 
Fusako raised a brow as Tsukiko gave her order before giving a slight smirk. "Ah, it s a dress of my own design Bayushi-san. I am the lead designer for the new line division of Isora Fashion." She took a sip from her own drink as she gave the cute Scorpion a look over.

Glancing to Tsugiharu a look again, she smiled. "So thoughtful. I hope you enjoy sour drinks Kuchiki dear."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:58 am 
"That's quite a talent to bring to a frontier world, Asahina-sama." Tsugiharu offered. "I would have thought your clan would have sent you to somewhere a bit....closer to the hubs of culture than here."

Theme Song

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:11 am 
Ruhe returned from the dance floor a little later, and now sat among others, ordering himself a drink to cool down. "Dance is still a subject or something else is?" He hadn't eavesdropped anything.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:53 am 
"There are many reasons I was sent here Kuchiki-san," she offered with coy vagueness before looking to Ruhe. "If the subject is that you dance with some talent Moto-san, I am quite certain it is still a viable one."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:59 am 
"Oh, we don't need to elaborate on that. It's just the power's with me tonight." He smirked. "Name's Moto Ruhe. Bold outfit, I must say, but I guess it suits you. I quite like it."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:04 am 
She gave a slight bow and wry smile. "I would hope you would, or I'd done my job quite poorly. Asahina Fusako. Do you already know the rest Moto-san?"

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:07 am 
"Except for the Spider person, I think."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:52 am 
For her part, Shion seems happy to just observe the conversation and enjoy her cup of sake for now. She raises a brow as the Asahina mentions her position... but then a talented Crane in a high position in an artistic enterprise is not so surprising after all, she thought as she observed the woman's outfit.

She just... couldn't imagine herself in something like that. It was too.... too much for her? Too daring? Too revealing? Too... fancy?

She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she knew she felt more... herself in her more casual clothes - even if her attire today had at least some style with its dark velvety sheen.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3