It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:39 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Post subject: Re: [D2, EN] Night Life, Night Club
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:17 am 
Hida Akemi wrote:
arrived

"Hida-san!!!! Youhavetotryoneofthese!!!"

He waved the multicoloured concoction he'd got from the bar grabbing the little umbrella before it fell out.. It also appeared to be fizzy and the Kitsune was working his way through it solidly.

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:27 am 
Kitsune Izumi wrote:
"Hida-san!!!! Youhavetotryoneofthese!!!"

He waved the multicoloured concoction he'd got from the bar grabbing the little umbrella before it fell out.. It also appeared to be fizzy and the Kitsune was working his way through it solidly.

"Oh, hello Kitsune-sama. How was your day? Did your little exploration yesterday go well?"

She sniffed the content of his glass:

"Uh... Thanks, but I would rather have something non-alcoholic. Feel like I might do some stupid things if I get drunk."

Carries, when angry: Tetsubo, Heavy Armor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:34 am 
"Yeahfoundbigshroomsandbigbugs!"

Then she said the unimaginable.

"Wow . . . I never thought a Crab turned down a drink . . . "

It had shocked him into normal speech.

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:37 am 
Matsu Hide wrote:
Her eyes then drifted over to the Kuni as she made her entrance. She wasn’t sure if that was a compliment or not, but she rolled with it. With a big grin, even. “Well, of course I chose some place nice. Wouldn’t want to disappoint any of you.” Her grin then faded into just a slight smile. “Ah, you look very nice, Kuni-san.”

Eriko grinned at Hide and looked down at what she was wearing. "Thanks, Matsu-san. I may hate mornings but believe or not, I do know how to dress myself.

Ujina Jin wrote:
"Eh, Kuni-san, what do you think of my shirt?" Jin asked with a smile meant to be dashing. "Matsu-san thinks it sends a bold message, and Kitsune-sama likes it. What's your vote?" He asked as he waved towards the bartender. "The fungal sake yesterday was actually pretty good!"

"Pretty snazzy, it sticks out for sure." She narrowed one eye. "...Is that your travelling tourist shirt?"

Eriko gave the Hida who approached a bow and a look over. "I didn't think there were many Crab here, good evening, Hida-san. I'm Kuni Eriko."

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:50 am 
"Arigatou Kuni-san, Hida-san, sounds good then! Erm...not in particular Kuni-san, though it is ky first time being a tourist. You look 0retty though." He eyed the foxy drink. "Hm, maybe some Sochu for me?"

Combat outfit: light armor, daisho, rifle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:54 am 
Hide greets Akemi with a smile. “Ah, hello, Hida-san. I see you are acquainted with some of the group here.”

Her attention was then on the Fox, who fascinated her with how well he took to this night club stuff. “Kitsune-sama, you sure know how to let loose. I’m rather impressed.”

Kuni Eriko wrote:
Eriko grinned at Hide and looked down at what she was wearing. "Thanks, Matsu-san. I may hate mornings but believe or not, I do know how to dress myself.

The Matsu in question wore a sturdy jacket over a vest and tie with black slacks. She dared to wear that jacket even though it had been unbearably hot all day. But hey, she was there to look at least somewhat good. And as she noticed the Kuni looking her over, she puffed out her chest some. “Maybe I should do some shopping while I’m here. Maybe be a little more presentable next time, eh?”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:03 am 
Kitsune Izumi wrote:
"Wow . . . I never thought a Crab turned down a drink . . . "

"Yesterday dinner convinced me I should treat this miai as some sort of social battlefield, and even a Crab doesn't go to the battlefield drunk."

Saying that, she looked around, wary someone might have used the foxy distraction to sneak their way near her, ready for a social ambush. She wasn't totally wrong as the circle of people did appear to slowly close on her.

Matsu Hide wrote:
Hide greets Akemi with a smile. “Ah, hello, Hida-san. I see you are acquainted with some of the group here.”

She answered with a cocky smile that might as well have been a mental high-five:

"Hey, would be a terrible miai if I didn't get to spend some of my time acquainting with new people."

Kuni Eriko wrote:
Eriko gave the Hida who approached a bow and a look over. "I didn't think there were many Crab here, good evening, Hida-san. I'm Kuni Eriko."

She bowed enthusiastically:

"Nice to meet you Kuni-sama! Oh, we're actually surprisingly numerous. There are at least myself, Hida Akemi, daughter of Hida Norika and granddaughter of Hida Kinichi, Yasuki Nakaba, a very successful businessman, Fundai Tetsu, one of our best engineers and Yasuki Nakaba, who is... some sort of producer I guess? He was trying to recruit people for a show yesterday."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:21 am 
Izumi grins at both Hide and Akemi.

"NoteveryFoxstaysintheforestallthetime!"

Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:45 am 
Daigotsu Shokomaru wrote:
Honohed? ...that's quite the accent. Try not to make a big deal.

"Much thanks", he said and waved the bartender over again, then did make with the scooting toward her, but he didn't crowd the girl. "What's your drink? Something from the house's specialty or do you prefer staples found anywhere in the empire?"

When he saw her enter the bar, he felt something happen, but he wasn't sure what. He stayed focused on Ishiyo.

A wink. he couldn't help it.

"Matcha Made'n'Heaven." She replied, deciding it prudent to not hit the shochu just yet. When he winks the Crane blinks in response, then looks over her shoulder, "Oh, Daigotsu-sama is friends with Hida-san?" Her head cocked a little to the side, a bit surprised if that was true.

"Anyway, I seem to keep finding myself around you-eh kin. Perhaps not so surprising given ouh respective numbehs and the alliance."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:56 am 
"You could...but don't kill yourself over shopping. Unless you have some big wig that you really want to impress or someone you're chasing has some really high standards. You look just fine, I think." She nodded at Hide on that note.

"Ah-ah," she said waving a hand at Akemi. "I'm not a -sama. But yeah, swell to hear that there are a lot of Crab here. I guess there would be if there's some Crab businesses here. I don't know if I'll make it to many meetings but be sure to tell them I said hello?"

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:06 am 
Kitsune Izumi wrote:
Izumi grins at both Hide and Akemi.

"NoteveryFoxstaysintheforestallthetime!"

“Never underestimate a Fox.” She grinned in return. And then Hide eyed his drink. “That looks good. What is it called? I might get one, too.”

At Eriko’s suggestion, Hide perked up. An actual compliment! “Ah, you think so? I’m not used to being told so.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:09 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
"Matcha Made'n'Heaven." She replied, deciding it prudent to not hit the shochu just yet. When he winks the Crane blinks in response, then looks over her shoulder, "Oh, Daigotsu-sama is friends with Hida-san?" Her head cocked a little to the side, a bit surprised if that was true.

"Anyway, I seem to keep finding myself around you-eh kin. Perhaps not so surprising given ouh respective numbehs and the alliance."

Shokomaru tapped the bar. "You heard the lady." and the bartender started mixing the drink.

"And Hida-san? Well, she's my dance instructor", he answered without further comment on that. "And it's been nice seeing so many Crane around, you all really brighten up the place, I think. So you've met everyone already? Nice enough crowd we brought, I think. Sure you'll find what you're looking for."

He remembered the lunch from the other day. Yep. Quality.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:27 am 
Matsu Hide wrote:
“Never underestimate a Fox.” She grinned in return. And then Hide eyed his drink. “That looks good. What is it called? I might get one, too.”

At Eriko’s suggestion, Hide perked up. An actual compliment! “Ah, you think so? I’m not used to being told so.”

"BarmancalleditanEnergizer!!!!"

It seemed to be working.

Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:34 am 
Kuni Eriko wrote:
"Ah-ah," she said waving a hand at Akemi. "I'm not a -sama. But yeah, swell to hear that there are a lot of Crab here. I guess there would be if there's some Crab businesses here. I don't know if I'll make it to many meetings but be sure to tell them I said hello?"

"We... We might have been bad at meeting and coordinating so far. I know Nishida and Tetsu have found a bar they deemed agreeable, but I haven't visited it yet. We also appear to have vastly different schedules. Guess it comes from each of us coming from a different background.

Might ask Nishida to organize something actually. Would be a great idea. Could I have your com' ID so I can notice you of when and where it'll happen?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:48 am 
While certainly dressed for clubbing, Chiyoko certainly had feelings about this situation. The music was louder than she is used to. They expect you to dress up way fancier than she prefers. All the drinks are stupid expensive (not that she has money for drinks). And yet, according to the Ikoma who was walking her through everything, it was important to be seen.

She made a note to let him see her fist across his face if s she ever saw him again.

But she was here. And there was no avoiding it. She strut into the club, looking around and quietly hoping for a familiar face to focus to.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:53 am 
Daigotsu Shokomaru wrote:
Shokomaru tapped the bar. "You heard the lady." and the bartender started mixing the drink.

"And Hida-san? Well, she's my dance instructor", he answered without further comment on that. "And it's been nice seeing so many Crane around, you all really brighten up the place, I think. So you've met everyone already? Nice enough crowd we brought, I think. Sure you'll find what you're looking for."

He remembered the lunch from the other day. Yep. Quality.

"Ah not you-eh whole delegation. But quite a few." Ishiyo taps the bar in time with the music. "Daigotsu Ryuu, Kuchiki Tsugiharu, and Kuchiki Satoru. And yourself now Daigotsu-sama."

"It is my understanding you even brought a nakado." The poor girl had no idea.

She looked back at the Hida, "It is good rivalries are being set aside...I suppose." It was still hard to contemplate a Crab and Spider doing anything together. Apart from killing each other.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:00 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
"Ah not you-eh whole delegation. But quite a few." Ishiyo taps the bar in time with the music. "Daigotsu Ryuu, Kuchiki Tsugiharu, and Kuchiki Satoru. And yourself now Daigotsu-sama."

"It is my understanding you even brought a nakado." The poor girl had no idea.

She looked back at the Hida, "It is good rivalries are being set aside...I suppose." It was still hard to contemplate a Crab and Spider doing anything together. Apart from killing each other.

"Oh, Daigotsu Katsuo-aan. Don't worry, if he tries.to talk to you, tell me. I'll handle him."

He leaned in the bar, addressing the subject of Crab and Spider.

"She's nice, I don't see the problem. Have you two met?"

The drink was placed down in front of Ishiyo by the bartender.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:43 am 
Hitting the club two nights in a row? Well, it wasn't like the city had too much else to do in the evening. Though he had heard rumors about some cheap sake den somewhere in the cheaper side of town. Entering the club he took a brief look around, a bit suprised to see it was busier then yesterday.

Shakign away stray thoughts he made his way to the bar, none of the other drinsk sounded particularly blue, so he decided to go with his old reliable, th e sweet lies to start the night.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:53 am 
True to his reputation earned the day before, Moto Ruhe hit the dance floor once again, producing even sicker moves in the stroboscope lights, his long hair furling in frenetic frisks.

EN2. Sick Moves! Perform: Dance: 5d10o10k4 44

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:12 am 
First drink finished, Izumi stared at the dancing Unicorn and squared his shoulders.

"Rightdancetime. Who'swithme?"

He didn't wait for an answer, just headed straight out on to the dance floor.

--

D2 EN FOXEH CAN DANCE Awa/Per Dan . . . this is a trainwreck for sure: 2d10 11

Rainbow
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next