It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:23 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next

Post subject: Re: [D2, EN] Night Life, Night Club
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:14 am 
The spirit was what mattered, the technique less so, so the Poneh sent to the Foxeh fraternal signs of approval.

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:20 am 
Satoru figured the club was as good a place as any to spend the night after watching the movie. So here he was in the same just tight enough white shirt and black pants. It seemed the club was quite busy tonight, a few faces he recognized, a lot he didn't.

Satoru went to the bar and ordered something simple, he wasn't one for flashy drinks with fancy names. Just some liquor on the rocks in a glass. It took quite some time for such a simple order but he shrugged and took a sip glancing around the club.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:35 am 
Matsu Chiyoko wrote:
While certainly dressed for clubbing, Chiyoko certainly had feelings about this situation. The music was louder than she is used to. They expect you to dress up way fancier than she prefers. All the drinks are stupid expensive (not that she has money for drinks). And yet, according to the Ikoma who was walking her through everything, it was important to be seen.

She made a note to let him see her fist across his face if s she ever saw him again.

But she was here. And there was no avoiding it. She strut into the club, looking around and quietly hoping for a familiar face to focus to.

The tall Hare walked to the bar and was quickly noticed. He himself a familiar figure and waved at her, in case she wanted to join. He soon returned with a tray, cups of clear liquid in all of them. "Minnasama, some drinks for everyone. Gomen, Hida-san, I forgot to bring something non-alcoholic for you."

Combat outfit: light armor, daisho, rifle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:32 am 
Daigotsu Shokomaru wrote:
"Oh, Daigotsu Katsuo-aan. Don't worry, if he tries.to talk to you, tell me. I'll handle him."

He leaned in the bar, addressing the subject of Crab and Spider.

"She's nice, I don't see the problem. Have you two met?"

The drink was placed down in front of Ishiyo by the bartender.

She let out a nervous laugh, "I take it this Daigotsu Katsuo-san is the nakodo?" Shokomaru's words didn't leave much confidence the the Spider's matchmaker.

"Yes...not too long before I came here, we had lunch togetheh." Ishiyo sipped her drink, "So then Daigotsu-sama, purely the business of the miai tonight oh are you more interested in a relaxing evening?"

Last edited by Daidoji Ishiyo on Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:37 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
She let out a nervous laugh, "I take it this Daigotsu Katsuo-san is the nakodo?" Shokomaru's words didn't leave much confidence the the Spider's matchmaker.

"Yes...not too long before I came here, we had lunch togetheh." Ishiyo sipped her drink, "So then Daigotsu-sama, purely the business of the miai tonight oh are you more interested in a relaxing evening?"

He siddled up slightly more to the Crane woman, but didn't get in her face.

"I like the business of this miai so far", he said quietly. "But if you want my honest opinion, I can place no fault on you if you want to make this a party or even if you want to leave and play a board games. Even if say you and I don't get married, I'd like it if I had some friends made when this is all over. What do you say to that?" and he leaned on his elbow on the bar.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:43 am 
Matsu Hide wrote:
“Never underestimate a Fox.” She grinned in return. And then Hide eyed his drink. “That looks good. What is it called? I might get one, too.”

At Eriko’s suggestion, Hide perked up. An actual compliment! “Ah, you think so? I’m not used to being told so.”

"Aw, yeah?" Eriko said with a bit of feigned curiosity. "Maybe you should consider the reason for that is that you're not used to asking? That's got to be it, don't you think?"

Hida Akemi wrote:
"We... We might have been bad at meeting and coordinating so far. I know Nishida and Tetsu have found a bar they deemed agreeable, but I haven't visited it yet. We also appear to have vastly different schedules. Guess it comes from each of us coming from a different background.

Might ask Nishida to organize something actually. Would be a great idea. Could I have your com' ID so I can notice you of when and where it'll happen?"

"With so many Yasuki here, I'm kind of surprised that we would be at coordinating anything. If anyone likes a good and productive meeting on how we can be more productive while doing nothing, it's the Yasuki. But yeah, it would help everyone else to know that I'm around here," she said as she checked her pockets and pulled out her communicator for Akemi so that she could snag her contact by proximity.

She narrowed her eyes as the Kitsune went out to the dance floor and observe his dance. It was something, to say the least. "Whatever Kitsune-sama had seems like a good idea, if it's enough to make him do that."

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:45 am 
Late is forgivable if one is fashionably late, at least that is what Hakka's favorite sensei used to say during the lessons that involved how one must present themselves, even in more esoteric situations. Like, say, nightclubs.

The thrum and wub of the speakers and bass together caused goosepimples to raise on her arms and she moved her way through the crowd, shifting to the side here and there to avoid the more excitable patrons, with an amused smirk playing at the corners of her mouth.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:49 am 
Moto Ruhe wrote:
The spirit was what mattered, the technique less so, so the Poneh sent to the Foxeh fraternal signs of approval.

Which received the Foxeh thumbs up in return, as Izumi continued his . . . dancing.

Well he was certainly having fun.

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:58 am 
Doji Hakka wrote:
Late is forgivable if one is fashionably late, at least that is what Hakka's favorite sensei used to say during the lessons that involved how one must present themselves, even in more esoteric situations. Like, say, nightclubs.

The thrum and wub of the speakers and bass together caused goosepimples to raise on her arms and she moved her way through the crowd, shifting to the side here and there to avoid the more excitable patrons, with an amused smirk playing at the corners of her mouth.

Even in a club full of people dressing to impress Hakka would be hard to miss. Satoru pushed off the bar and made his way toward the ever fashionable Crane and gave as much of a bow as the crowd would allow "Doji-san good to see you again, not sure if you remember, we met last night at the mixer."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:00 am 
Hide chuckled at the dance herself. At least the Fox was having fun. She then noticed the tray of what looked to be just straight up hard liquor and blinked. “Wow, Ujina-sama. Brought enough for us all!”

She turned to the Kuni that had commented on Izumi’s dancing. “I’m going out on a limb here and gonna say that the drink he got is an energy drink cocktail of some kind. He said it was called an ‘Energizer’, or somethin’. I think I might try it next time, since Ujina-sama has brought us something a bit harder.”

The Matsu went over to the tray with all the glasses and looked towards the group (sans Izumi, as he was dancing the night away). “Forgot to ask how everyone has been. Do anything interesting?”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:04 am 
Doji Hakka wrote:

It wasn't that Chiyoko hadn't noticed Jin. More that a certain white haired crane got her attention more aptly. She smiled and nodded to the Hare, then slipped into the crowd on a direct intercept course. She might have tried to play it off as an accidental bump, if she were clever enough to think of it. As it was, she simply maneuvered her way in front of Hakka. "Hey!" She raised her voice to be heard over the music. "Come here often?!"

...Smooth, Chiyoko. Even she realized that was lame as hell.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:15 am 
Hayato for his part was watching people from the bar as he casually sipped at his drink. Setting it aside so he could take a casual drag from his Inhalator. He thought about seeking someone to chat to, but put ur aside for now.

The talk of a bet with the Utaku the previous night had drawn his interest after all, and this was too good a chance to observe to pass up. He couldn't deny he found some amusement at the way the oretty Crane woman drew attention either. It seemed she was quite the popular match.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:19 am 
Kuchiki Satoru wrote:
Even in a club full of people dressing to impress Hakka would be hard to miss. Satoru pushed off the bar and made his way toward the ever fashionable Crane and gave as much of a bow as the crowd would allow "Doji-san good to see you again, not sure if you remember, we met last night at the mixer."

"Kuchiki-sama, well met this evening," she says, after straightening from her own bow. "Our conversation on courtiers being where courtiers was certainly about to lead us down an interesting road, so, yes, this one remembers you well." A flick of a grin appeared on Hakka's face at that, as her fan appeared. Though, where she had it stowed was a bit of a mystery considering the outfit choice. Had it been tucked in the stylized wing motif?

Matsu Chiyoko wrote:
It wasn't that Chiyoko hadn't noticed Jin. More that a certain white haired crane got her attention more aptly. She smiled and nodded to the Hare, then slipped into the crowd on a direct intercept course. She might have tried to play it off as an accidental bump, if she were clever enough to think of it. As it was, she simply maneuvered her way in front of Hakka. "Hey!" She raised her voice to be heard over the music. "Come here often?!"

...Smooth, Chiyoko. Even she realized that was lame as hell.

"Oh! Greetings to you as well, Matsu-san!" She bows to the taller Lion. "I do not, in fact, come here often, but this place certainly warrants a second appearance perhaps later one during these festivities! It's quite a showing of-" she gives a pointed look at the various dancers "-enthusiasm and dexterity." That smirk makes an appearance once more before it settles to something a little more appropriate.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:30 am 
"No, I suppose you wouldn't," she let out a laugh, only mildly awkward. Recovery time. "It is quite the thing, yeah. I can't remember when I've seen anything like it." She takes a moment watching one of the dancers, before her attention returns to Hakka.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:32 am 
He siddled up slightly more to the Crane woman, but didn't get in her face.

"I like the business of this miai so far", he said quietly. "But if you want my honest opinion, I can place no fault on you if you want to make this a party or even if you want to leave and play a board games. Even if say you and I don't get married, I'd like it if I had some friends made when this is all over. What do you say to that?" and he leaned on his elbow on the bar.

Ishiyo's eyes widened a bit and she leaned back a little, "I meant more is this a pleasant evening oh still all business."

"If my earlier words implied...more then my apologies." She blushed a little at that. "I am not particularly used to these sorts of parties, been on a carrieh for past yeah." A nervous chuckle escaped her lips as the curled into an apologetic smile.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:18 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
Ishiyo's eyes widened a bit and she leaned back a little, "I meant more is this a pleasant evening oh still all business."

"If my earlier words implied...more then my apologies." She blushed a little at that. "I am not particularly used to these sorts of parties, been on a carrieh for past yeah." A nervous chuckle escaped her lips as the curled into an apologetic smile.

Did i say something wrong already? I said I'd like to be friends even if she isn't interested in marrying me. Is blushing just a trained Crane response when they miss what you say due to noise? Maybe that's it.

He didn't quit the smiling.

"Right, the Golden Heron was it? I've been an office, or ditches, or in the middle of screaming and shooting. I seem to have found my zen in it and the people around me are loyal enough. We still party, you know. Living as a Spider isn't all dark music and feeling angsty."

He was clearly teasing a bit now, to let her know he wasn't offended. He took up his class again and polished off the sake.

"Though what I don't have many of is friends. Not sure where you thought I was going with it, but I meant that. If Daidoji Ishiyo-san is for it. Though if we do get married, don't let the friendship complicate things."

Wink.

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:20 am 
Doji Hakka wrote:
"Kuchiki-sama, well met this evening," she says, after straightening from her own bow. "Our conversation on courtiers being where courtiers was certainly about to lead us down an interesting road, so, yes, this one remembers you well." A flick of a grin appeared on Hakka's face at that, as her fan appeared. Though, where she had it stowed was a bit of a mystery considering the outfit choice. Had it been tucked in the stylized wing motif?

"Oh! Greetings to you as well, Matsu-san!" She bows to the taller Lion. "I do not, in fact, come here often, but this place certainly warrants a second appearance perhaps later one during these festivities! It's quite a showing of-" she gives a pointed look at the various dancers "-enthusiasm and dexterity." That smirk makes an appearance once more before it settles to something a little more appropriate.

"Indeed, you certainly made an impression Doji-san but remember the sama is too much for me, san works just fine." he was left without a fan to mysteriously pull out since he left his deflector fan in his room, no need to bring a weapon to a night club.

Matsu Chiyoko wrote:
"No, I suppose you wouldn't," she let out a laugh, only mildly awkward. Recovery time. "It is quite the thing, yeah. I can't remember when I've seen anything like it." She takes a moment watching one of the dancers, before her attention returns to Hakka.

Satoru looks to the lion that suddenly appeared and gave her a bow as well "Hello Matsu-san, this one is Kuchiki Satoru. pleasure to meet you." he said talking loud to be heard over the crowd. Whoever said a club was a good place to meet people was insane.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:20 am 
The Fox just continued dancing. Damn these energy cocktails were good.

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:35 am 
Did i say something wrong already? I said I'd like to be friends even if she isn't interested in marrying me. Is blushing just a trained Crane response when they miss what you say due to noise? Maybe that's it.

He didn't quit the smiling.

"Right, the Golden Heron was it? I've been an office, or ditches, or in the middle of screaming and shooting. I seem to have found my zen in it and the people around me are loyal enough. We still party, you know. Living as a Spider isn't all dark music and feeling angsty."

He was clearly teasing a bit now, to let her know he wasn't offended. He took up his class again and polished off the sake.

"Though what I don't have many of is friends. Not sure where you thought I was going with it, but I meant that. If Daidoji Ishiyo-san is for it. Though if we do get married, don't let the friendship complicate things."

Wink.

She blinked then her blush deepened, and she took a long drink to hide it. "My apologies...I thought....neveh mind what I thought."

Ishiyo's cheeks lightened, "And...I meant more, I was stuck on a carrieh for a solid yeah. Not many social functions on a long patrol, yes even on a Crane ship."

She sighed, "...I guess to be fully open, most of my social life before the Crane Fleet was fatheh's parties. There was a different sort of vibe then here."

"By few friends do you mean outside of the Spider...or at all?" Her empathy was beginning to kick in and her naivety.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:48 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
She blinked then her blush deepened, and she took a long drink to hide it. "My apologies...I thought....neveh mind what I thought."

Ishiyo's cheeks lightened, "And...I meant more, I was stuck on a carrieh for a solid yeah. Not many social functions on a long patrol, yes even on a Crane ship."

She sighed, "...I guess to be fully open, most of my social life before the Crane Fleet was fatheh's parties. There was a different sort of vibe then here."

"By few friends do you mean outside of the Spider...or at all?" Her empathy was beginning to kick in and her naivety.

All these girls blush, it's great. Tama-gunso just kind of growls at me of snaps her bow sharper. Well, except that one time...
"Let's see. There were some classmates in the army officer corps, but competition was so tough they'd be rivals if anything. Staff NCOs can be friends, but there's a conflict of interest there you can't really ignore. Most of the people in my village are friendly toward me, but let's be honest. I'm the landlord, they kind of have to be."

He thought a little more.

"Maybe Hida-san?"

Description
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next