It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:29 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next

Post subject: Re: [D2, EN] Night Life, Night Club
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:02 am 
Kuchiki Satoru wrote:
"Indeed, you certainly made an impression Doji-san but remember the sama is too much for me, san works just fine." he was left without a fan to mysteriously pull out since he left his deflector fan in his room, no need to bring a weapon to a night club.

"Ah, Kuchicki-san," there was the slightest bit of emphasis on san to show that she know remembered, "then I have done as I should. One comes to events such as these to be remembered! And, I will remember you as the first of your Clan that I have spoken to while here." Hakka's lips quirked upwards into a smile as she said what she did.

Matsu Chiyoko wrote:
"No, I suppose you wouldn't," she let out a laugh, only mildly awkward. Recovery time. "It is quite the thing, yeah. I can't remember when I've seen anything like it." She takes a moment watching one of the dancers, before her attention returns to Hakka.

"Then I'm glad that we were able to meet here to share this experience together!" Honestly, this yelling thing that seemed necessary was so unseemly, even if she was one that always enjoyed conversing with others, but one perserveres through the WUBWUB.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:09 am 
Kuchiki Satoru wrote:
Satoru looks to the lion that suddenly appeared and gave her a bow as well "Hello Matsu-san, this one is Kuchiki Satoru. pleasure to meet you." he said talking loud to be heard over the crowd. Whoever said a club was a good place to meet people was insane.

"Good to meet you! I am Matsu Chiyoko!" She gives him a polite bow.

Doji Hakka wrote:
"Then I'm glad that we were able to meet here to share this experience together!" Honestly, this yelling thing that seemed necessary was so unseemly, even if she was one that always enjoyed conversing with others, but one perserveres through the WUBWUB.

"Same! So... uh... do we dance? Or is there a place we can sit and chat without having to destroy our voices?!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:11 am 
Daigotsu Shokomaru wrote:
All these girls blush, it's great. Tama-gunso just kind of growls at me of snaps her bow sharper. Well, except that one time...
"Let's see. There were some classmates in the army officer corps, but competition was so tough they'd be rivals if anything. Staff NCOs can be friends, but there's a conflict of interest there you can't really ignore. Most of the people in my village are friendly toward me, but let's be honest. I'm the landlord, they kind of have to be."

He thought a little more.

"Maybe Hida-san?"

"Ah I see." She took another sip of sake-tea, "I suppose I can sympathize with some of it...I have to wondeh how many people want me as a friend oh are just afteh my fatheh's attentions."

"But still seems a bit low..." Ishiyo frowns, "I have heard you-eh clan has a sort of....internal competitiveness that otheh's may lack. Surely even in that sense having friends you can trust would be of value."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:14 am 
"If you wish to dance I will return to the bar as I would not want to subject these poor folks to the unsightly event that is my lack of both coordination and rhythm." he said with a slight chuckle but he meant what he said

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:24 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
"Ah I see." She took another sip of sake-tea, "I suppose I can sympathize with some of it...I have to wondeh how many people want me as a friend oh are just afteh my fatheh's attentions."

"But still seems a bit low..." Ishiyo frowns, "I have heard you-eh clan has a sort of....internal competitiveness that otheh's may lack. Surely even in that sense having friends you can trust would be of value."

"Well, even though this is a miai, no one is required to deal with me. While in the clan, if I really want to, and sometimes I'm even expected to, I can simply pull rank to get what I want in a lot of situations. I can see your point about your father though, honestly...", he scratched the back of his head. "I'd forgotten you came from money, well...more than the usual Crane money, I just thought you seemed proper and attractive."

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:52 am 
With things busy, and Tenma having been circulating to find rumors, she decided to take a break from that and head to the bar, picking a glass out of Lion whiskey on the rocks for herself after sitting on a stool and crossing one stockinged leg over the other.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:55 am 
Matsu Hide wrote:
Hide chuckled at the dance herself. At least the Fox was having fun. She then noticed the tray of what looked to be just straight up hard liquor and blinked. “Wow, Ujina-sama. Brought enough for us all!”

She turned to the Kuni that had commented on Izumi’s dancing. “I’m going out on a limb here and gonna say that the drink he got is an energy drink cocktail of some kind. He said it was called an ‘Energizer’, or somethin’. I think I might try it next time, since Ujina-sama has brought us something a bit harder.”

The Matsu went over to the tray with all the glasses and looked towards the group (sans Izumi, as he was dancing the night away). “Forgot to ask how everyone has been. Do anything interesting?”

"An energy drink cocktail?" She blinked at the idea. "Because, that doesn't sound like a bad enough idea in the morning. Let's get drunk and crash. That's a sort of recklessness that's almost pretty admirable! Burning the candle on both ends, kinda."

However, she wasn't going to say no and especially when there was free alcohol on the line. She made her way over to the tray and took one of the drinks. She took a conservative sip and took a look at her cup afterwards. "Not bad...but nothing something I'd shoot either unless I was celebrating."

She nodded at Hide's direction and she did notice a good share of people who have gathered here. There was way too many to make proper introductions at this point. At this point, she was just going to stick to Hide and her friend when it came to mingling. "I've been mostly hitting the stacks, did I miss anything big yesterday?"

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:08 am 
“Oh, yeah. Those kinds of cocktails are pretty popular in clubs. Deceptively easy to great drunk on them, because of how the caffeine and booze counteract. You don’t feel as drunk as you are because of the stimulation from the energy drinks.” She glanced over towards the Kitsune as he danced. Definitely had to make sure he doesn’t drink too many of those things. She then picked up one of the glasses on the tray and took a sip. “Oh, and the next morning? Yeah. Killer hangover. But mornings suck, anyway.”

The only reason Hide sounded that knowledgeable about anything is because she personally experienced it.

Hide shook the glass back and forth to watch the liquid while a smirk crept across her lips. “As far as missing anything. There was a big meet and greet in the evening. If you were, uhh, stuck in a library that long, you missed some good food.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:12 am 
Matsu Chiyoko wrote:
"Same! So... uh... do we dance? Or is there a place we can sit and chat without having to destroy our voices?!"

"I am not opposed to dancing, but a drink first, perhaps? I feel in need of one." She tucked her fan once more back from where it had come and glanced about. "Do we make our way to the bar and order that way? I must admit that this is still a somewhat novel experience, to do things this way and not have the drinks brought to you."

Kuchiki Satoru wrote:
"If you wish to dance I will return to the bar as I would not want to subject these poor folks to the unsightly event that is my lack of both coordination and rhythm." he said with a slight chuckle but he meant what he said

She turned big blue eyes towards Satoru and said, "Ah, Kuchiki-san, please, at least join us then for that drink before Matsu-san and I attempt to dance? A few more minutes in your company would not be unwelcome."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:14 am 
(Ok...semi skimmed all that 0_0. Go foxxeh!)

Mumei waited a bit. It was polite to actually talk when someone invited you somewhere. But the pull of the dance floor was a constant, distracting pull. She takes the time to order an Energizer, finding it sticky sweet, but appealing as she tethers herself to the table with it for a few minutes more.

At the Matsu's question, she looks up, pupils already vibrating with the buzz and bass. "Went exploring. Saw a giant bug," she stretches her hands out about three feet to indicate size, "with a hundred million legs. Then *fwooop!* asston of pollen....spores?....spores. dropped out of the mushroom trees. Nasty stuff. Bright yellow and burny."

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:15 am 
She nodded. She needed the liquid courage anyway. "Indeed, let us enjoy something to drink. And besides, I would not want to deprive you of fascinating company, eh?" She turns to Satoru. "Please, Kuchiki-san, join us for a drink!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:16 am 
Bayushi Tenma wrote:
With things busy, and Tenma having been circulating to find rumors, she decided to take a break from that and head to the bar, picking a glass out of Lion whiskey on the rocks for herself after sitting on a stool and crossing one stockinged leg over the other.

"Whiskey your go to?" Hayato asked as he saw the young woman settle down at the bar a seat or two down. People watching was fun and all, but he should likely mingle a bit himself.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:24 am 
Doji Hakka wrote:

"I am not opposed to dancing, but a drink first, perhaps? I feel in need of one." She tucked her fan once more back from where it had come and glanced about. "Do we make our way to the bar and order that way? I must admit that this is still a somewhat novel experience, to do things this way and not have the drinks brought to you."

She turned big blue eyes towards Satoru and said, "Ah, Kuchiki-san, please, at least join us then for that drink before Matsu-san and I attempt to dance? A few more minutes in your company would not be unwelcome."

Matsu Chiyoko wrote:
She nodded. She needed the liquid courage anyway. "Indeed, let us enjoy something to drink. And besides, I would not want to deprive you of fascinating company, eh?" She turns to Satoru. "Please, Kuchiki-san, join us for a drink!"

Satoru caught those big blue eyes and felt a little heat in his cheeks, they may be genetic indication of less savory practices but dammit if they weren't beautiful. He hoped the flashing lights would cover the appearance of any flush response, he swallowed a bit and smiled "Of course I'd love to share a drink and...perhaps my mind will change with the alcohol but I think Matsu-san gives me too much credit." he said before parting the crowd heading to the bar.

"We can sit at the bar or you ladies can grab a table and I can bring the drinks." he said over his shoulder.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:29 am 
Daigotsu Shokomaru wrote:
"Well, even though this is a miai, no one is required to deal with me. While in the clan, if I really want to, and sometimes I'm even expected to, I can simply pull rank to get what I want in a lot of situations. I can see your point about your father though, honestly...", he scratched the back of his head. "I'd forgotten you came from money, well...more than the usual Crane money, I just thought you seemed proper and attractive."

Another sip, "That goes with the old money," Ishiyo chuckles, "Fatheh would have absolutely died if all his children were not propeh."

"I suppose rank loses much of it's meaning in this context, as you say." She swirls her drink a little then takes another sip, "So then...with that in mind, how have you found the miai so fah?"

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:36 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
"I suppose rank loses much of it's meaning in this context, as you say." She swirls her drink a little then takes another sip, "So then...with that in mind, how have you found the miai so fah?"

He tapped the bar for another drink and stood up more properly now, mouth quirked in thought.

"It's fine, feels more like a school break, honestly. Just more drinking involved", he pondered a beat or two more of the music. "The Otori thing though, that was something. Too bad I almost broke my neck like that, but it is what it is."

(that post will go up tomorrow yeesh..)

"but like I keep harping on, meeting people has been nice. Even the other Spider are in pretty good form. I just...eh..." his whole mood kind of swings. "Sorry, never mind that. So you aren't the oldest of your family, right? How many siblings do you have?"

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:47 am 
"I thought the Otori were pretty neat actually." She says sheepishly. Having tamed one in full dress uniform. "I kept one, I hope to learn how to ride."

Another sip and the drink was gone, "Hmm this was pretty good."

Ishiyo's expression twitches a little in response to the Spider's brief mood swing. "Four oldeh siblings, two brothehs and two sistehs. All more commerce minded then myself, they already hold various positions in fatheh's company. My oldest sisteh will likely inherit ownership and control of Peregrine." She shrugs at that, "She is the most like fatheh."

"I was the youngest, it would be incorrect to say I was not a coddled child." Of course, her parents were usually gone...but no need to mention that.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:53 am 
"Younger sister at the dojo, younger brother at home still myself", he added. "They're good kids, but i think my sister has tried to kill me before."

Was he kidding? Probably.

Maybe.

Their drinks came up then. "Hope you don't mind a second of the same. I might have to try one if they're worth it."

Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:54 am 
Matsu Hide wrote:
“Oh, yeah. Those kinds of cocktails are pretty popular in clubs. Deceptively easy to great drunk on them, because of how the caffeine and booze counteract. You don’t feel as drunk as you are because of the stimulation from the energy drinks.” She glanced over towards the Kitsune as he danced. Definitely had to make sure he doesn’t drink too many of those things. She then picked up one of the glasses on the tray and took a sip. “Oh, and the next morning? Yeah. Killer hangover. But mornings suck, anyway.”

The only reason Hide sounded that knowledgeable about anything is because she personally experienced it.

Hide shook the glass back and forth to watch the liquid while a smirk crept across her lips. “As far as missing anything. There was a big meet and greet in the evening. If you were, uhh, stuck in a library that long, you missed some good food.”

Nakauchi Mumei wrote:
(Ok...semi skimmed all that 0_0. Go foxxeh!)

Mumei waited a bit. It was polite to actually talk when someone invited you somewhere. But the pull of the dance floor was a constant, distracting pull. She takes the time to order an Energizer, finding it sticky sweet, but appealing as she tethers herself to the table with it for a few minutes more.

At the Matsu's question, she looks up, pupils already vibrating with the buzz and bass. "Went exploring. Saw a giant bug," she stretches her hands out about three feet to indicate size, "with a hundred million legs. Then *fwooop!* asston of pollen....spores?....spores. dropped out of the mushroom trees. Nasty stuff. Bright yellow and burny."

"Okay, before I suspected you of being a social butterfly but now I know for sure you're one," she said to Hide as she surely nodded her head at her conclusion.

She would turn to listen to Mumei and listen to her take with a slow now. "Shit, you actually went out there and lived to tell about it? Where did you go to see all of that? Just around the neighbourhood, around the block? Or did you go really deep into the boonies to get a scope of that?"

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:13 am 
“Social butterfly?” Hide let out a very confused chuckle. That was such an odd assumption. “Nah, I think you’re giving me way too much credit there. I’m more of a bar-hopping, night club-going, party lover; I like to go out at night and have fun. When you work hard, you play hard. I don’t have the social... Errr, finesse to be a social butterfly type. I’m not the honeyed words type, either. Plus, I think I’ve broken one too many noses at a bar.”

Her eyes widened at Mumei’s story. Just... What? “Yo, roomie, you need to tell me these things right when you get back. That’s a story and a half. And here I thought those otori that we rode and got to keep today were exotic.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:24 am 
Kuni Eriko wrote:
She would turn to listen to Mumei and listen to her take with a slow now. "Shit, you actually went out there and lived to tell about it? Where did you go to see all of that? Just around the neighbourhood, around the block? Or did you go really deep into the boonies to get a scope of that?"

"Kinda deep, I guess? I wasn't driving," she glances at Jin and his better memory. "But it's pretty safe in the daytime, I think...right?"

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next