It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:11 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post subject: Re: [D2, EN] Night Life, Night Club
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:22 pm 
"Are you?" Ruhe straightened as if someone triggered some intravenous adrenaline pump. "What are your prefs? Black Desert? Laramun? Headless Rider? Khadi Priest? Khan's Bloodlust? Actually, I was meant for the restart of Laramun as the new khuurist but when the frontman stopped coming it all fizzled out. Still, I can't really stop playing for long so I can sure throw a gig here. Horsehead fiddle ain't hard if you're born to it. i inherited all it takes from my father." Ruhe stopped to catch a breath. "Safety Manual for what?"

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:38 pm 
Koseki boggled for a moment before snapping out of it. "You are shitting me! Laramun?! They seriously rock, that's fantastic, I mean it would have been if it had worked out. I used to be a big fan of Scimitar of the Gods, until they went all pop." He mimed an explosive boom.

"I used to work out to Black Desert and Addicts of Khol. Good times." He knocked back the sake and gestured to the bartender. "One more for me and whatever Moto-san is drinking please."

Turning back he had a sheepish grin on his face. "I figured this place needed some help with its regs. So I'm starting out with a Safety Guide to Otori. You know, for new riders. Minimise risks and all that."

Equipment: Sturdy clothes, densai, Sidearm, Daisho, lighter, smokes.
Where appropriate: Light armour, rifle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:10 am 
Izumi continued to butcher the dance that went with the Usagi Drop! C(rane)-pop latest. He may be the same size as Kakita Nazuna . . . . but that was pretty much all they shared.

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:07 am 
Daigotsu Shokomaru wrote:
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
"I am not sure this is comfortable...rumohs..." Her cheeks were probably burning by now, "Propriety...."

He let her go. "You're right. The mood was just good, I wasn't thinking", he said, he held her hand a moment but let it go as he stepped back. He bowed. "There's also something I need to do."

And he crossed the dance floor quickly.

"Alright Daigotsu-sama..." Ishiyo was still a little off balance. But she watched him join the Hida, which brought a raised eyebrow to the Crane's face.

So there she was now alone on the dance floor. With a shrug she started dancing on her own while plotting her next course of action.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:08 am 
Matsu Hide wrote:
Hide looked down to the lethal weapons in question with a slight wince as she pictured getting stepped on. And not in the good way, either. “Yeah, no, I’m sure everyone is attached to their ankles as I am and I see your point.”

At least this had given her a pretty good idea. “Actually, instead of coming back here next time, maybe we should hit that karaoke place I saw when I was on the way to the gym? Be a nice change of pace. And there’s still drinks involved.”

"It's a more cozy and intimate setting," she nodded in approval. "If you get a group room. Either way, there's going to be a lot less flailing and flipping space. I don't know if that's a minus to some people."

She took a sip of her drink. "So, are you up to anything in the next few days?"

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:13 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:

"Alright Daigotsu-sama..." Ishiyo was still a little off balance. But she watched him join the Hida, which brought a raised eyebrow to the Crane's face.

So there she was now alone on the dance floor. With a shrug she started dancing on her own while plotting her next course of action.

The blue haired Fox-issile and Hare were nearby. Their moves were . . . . memorable.

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:21 am 
It was a good thing that Hide brought up her glass to her mouth, because it certainly helped mask her mouth being agape as she had glanced over to Mumei and Akemi dancing. And then Akemi dancing with the Spider gentleman. The glass did nothing to mask the heat that rose to Hide’s face at the former, however. That Nakauchi was full of... Surprises.

She had to take a drink after witnessing that. Her gaze turned back towards the Kuni and, well, was going to stay there. “Well, other than setting up a karaoke room at some point, I’ll likely keep an eye on the events the hosts put on. Oh, and keeping up the morning gym routine. I took a break today to hit the shooting range with someone, though. Which might be fine having an off day after having a wrestling match with Hida-san.”

She placed her glass down on the bar, if only to readjust her sleeves back to a comfortable position. “Other than that I’m pretty free with my schedule. What about you, Kuni-san?”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:32 am 
The Nakauchi, for her part, delighted in the tension of balance and counterbalance with the backward-leaning Crab, letting her slip away as partners changed. Teasing a Crane and caught a Spider? Mumei giggles as she hunts a new partner.

Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:

It's only a few steps to intersect Ishiyo's orbit. Mumei takes another cue from her minor clan buddy. With her back to the Crane, she swings her arms in perhaps the dorkiest dance move ever developed...until you add enough hip sway to the bounce and shimmy at the top. Glancing over her shoulder as she circles her new partner, Mumei offers a grin, since a bow doesn't work. "Mind if I cut in, pretty bird?"

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:49 am 
Hida Akemi wrote:
Akemi let herself slip from the Osprey's hands and into Shokomaru's arms.

"Could be worst indeed. Maybe if we did that everyday you'll be at the level I had before coming here. But..."

She closed one hand against his own, put the other on his waist, and forced him into a spin.

"... I've stepped up my game too."

Holding the girl for a short moment, hearing her tease with that smarmy look, and then suddenly being spun as she again acted the part of lead dancer, Shokomaru was actually a bit bewildered. There was little time to think, though, because what came next wasn't so simple and playful.
Hida Akemi wrote:
And she began casting on the Spider the same enchantment her previous partner had cast on her. It was a half-baked copy in truth, but what she lost in technique, she compensated with boldness, even if that made her transgress a bit the limits of indecency the expert dancer her knew how to walk perfectly.

He was keeping in step, but only in so far as the beat could lead him, and he was lucky for even that minimal luck, because his body was doing stupid things as she moved. She might have thought it was a pale comparison at first, as she couldn't see herself move, but seeing the look on his face should be enough to server her confidence.

Shokomaru was a man though, wasn't he? A bit boldly, he stepped in closer to her movements, careful not to bump or headbutt her by accident and tried to fall into her groove, a hand with hers and the other on her hip as they danced.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:02 am 
Hotaru Koseki wrote:
Koseki boggled for a moment before snapping out of it. "You are shitting me! Laramun?! They seriously rock, that's fantastic, I mean it would have been if it had worked out. I used to be a big fan of Scimitar of the Gods, until they went all pop." He mimed an explosive boom.

"I used to work out to Black Desert and Addicts of Khol. Good times." He knocked back the sake and gestured to the bartender. "One more for me and whatever Moto-san is drinking please."

Turning back he had a sheepish grin on his face. "I figured this place needed some help with its regs. So I'm starting out with a Safety Guide to Otori. You know, for new riders. Minimise risks and all that."

"Addicts went shit after their khuurist, Feral Ruzhong, left. I mean, died." Ruhe shrugged, then downed the drink. "He was my old man." There was a pause, the Ruhe smiled again. "Sure you want to do that? It's half the fun of those birds being wild."

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:21 am 
Nakauchi Mumei wrote:
The Nakauchi, for her part, delighted in the tension of balance and counterbalance with the backward-leaning Crab, letting her slip away as partners changed. Teasing a Crane and caught a Spider? Mumei giggles as she hunts a new partner.

It's only a few steps to intersect Ishiyo's orbit. Mumei takes another cue from her minor clan buddy. With her back to the Crane, she swings her arms in perhaps the dorkiest dance move ever developed...until you add enough hip sway to the bounce and shimmy at the top. Glancing over her shoulder as she circles her new partner, Mumei offers a grin, since a bow doesn't work. "Mind if I cut in, pretty bird?"

Ishiyo was still in the midst of planning when....

She blinked and spun to face the voice, it would be clear to her new partner that the Crane was operating solely off natural grace. Dance it seems was not in the Daidoji's list of skills. But at least Ishiyo wasn't embarrassing herself...yet.

"I suppose not....I'm Daidoji Ishiyo." Her voice struggles to carry over the beat of the music. "My previous partner seems to have slipped off."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:21 am 
Moto Ruhe wrote:
"Addicts went shit after their khuurist, Feral Ruzhong, left. I mean, died." Ruhe shrugged, then downed the drink. "He was my old man." There was a pause, the Ruhe smiled again. "Sure you want to do that? It's half the fun of those birds being wild."

"No way. So you're like, Metal Royalty. A death metal prince!" He raised his cup to the deceased khuurist.

At the mention of fun he smirked. "I've never piloted anything that was alive before. Usually I find I have more fun if I know where the limits are. Less chance of blacking out, losing a wing, getting splattered all over a rogue asteroid, or in this case getting pecked/gored/trampled to death."

Equipment: Sturdy clothes, densai, Sidearm, Daisho, lighter, smokes.
Where appropriate: Light armour, rifle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:36 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:

She blinked and spun to face the voice, it would be clear to her new partner that the Crane was operating solely off natural grace. Dance it seems was not in the Daidoji's list of skills. But at least Ishiyo wasn't embarrassing herself...yet.

"I suppose not....I'm Daidoji Ishiyo." Her voice struggles to carry over the beat of the music. "My previous partner seems to have slipped off."

"Mine too! Weeeeird, huh?" She turns more fully around, abandoning the wildly swinging arms to settle into something more conversational and less likely to give her partner a black eye. "Nakauchi Mumei," she offers as introduction, extending her hand, palm up, to take the leader's role in a reasonably traditional hold.

"He maybe wanted to check the workmanship of that arm there." She leans a bit closer to be heard over the din without shouting to the crowd. Her breath smells of sweet syrup and shochu. "But his loss might be our gain, neh? At least if you're actually here to dance."

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:36 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:

The Fox-issile spiralled past, giving Mumei the thumbs up.

Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:48 am 
Bayushi Tenma wrote:
A soft chuckle, "I'd hardly call myself versed in the practice of dancing myself, but I certainly do like to shake my thing, I suppose you might say. It's not so much the result as the passion and exertion of it all for me. It's the thrill of just letting loose."

That brought a light laugh from Hayato's lips. "I can understand that, Bayushi-sama." He let his eyes drift away from the Scorpion towards the dance floor. That Crab and Spider seemed to be at it again.

Looking back towards the Scorpion he smirked. "I guess the question now is if we go now or let some of the chaos on the floor pass?" There did seem to be some sort of pinballing blue haired fox on the gloor after all.

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:09 am 
Nakauchi Mumei wrote:
"Mine too! Weeeeird, huh?" She turns more fully around, abandoning the wildly swinging arms to settle into something more conversational and less likely to give her partner a black eye. "Nakauchi Mumei," she offers as introduction, extending her hand, palm up, to take the leader's role in a reasonably traditional hold.

"He maybe wanted to check the workmanship of that arm there." She leans a bit closer to be heard over the din without shouting to the crowd. Her breath smells of sweet syrup and shochu. "But his loss might be our gain, neh? At least if you're actually here to dance."

"I do not generally dance but it has been suggested I try new things." Ishiyo's cheeks redden a little, her hand hesitated for a second before making contact with the Osprey's. Her body relaxes, letting herself be guided by the other woman's motions. "I assume you are here foh the miai as well. I mean overall...I guess right here and now it's just to enjoy some company and a drink."

Her blue eyes study her new dance partner intently.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:11 am 
Just as Ishiyo and Mumei are getting closer....Jin shuffles by a wide grin on his face. "This is great, isn't it?" And shuffled onward.

Combat outfit: light armor, daisho, rifle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:25 am 
With her unclaimed hand, Mumei offers Jin an enthusiastic thumbs up, eyes momentarily tracking the Fox who's taken interpretive dancing in the interesting direction of simulated pinball.

Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
"I do not generally dance but it has been suggested I try new things." Ishiyo's cheeks redden a little, her hand hesitated for a second before making contact with the Osprey's. Her body relaxes, letting herself be guided by the other woman's motions. "I assume you are here foh the miai as well. I mean overall...I guess right here and now it's just to enjoy some company and a drink."

Her blue eyes study her new dance partner intently.

"New things are the best...except occasionally when they are the worst. But dancing is that first one." Mumei opines with a grin and eyes that flash dark or green depending on which lights are falling across her at the moment. Her head tilts to the side slightly as she reads the young woman and sticks to the one-handed hold. "Definitely here for the miai, most lately shipped on the trader Far Winds out of Unicorn space"

That single connection allows her to keep Ishiyo as the center of the figures she weaves. The music is slower and more intimate now, as the Spider had noted, but that just allows more time for an inexperienced follow to react as Mumei swings away and then closer with sinuous grace or spins one or the other of them under that shared hold. "Hopefully the company's been enjoyable. The drinks are interesting, but a little sweet. What've you tried?"

Description

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:16 am 
Daigotsu Shokomaru wrote:

He was keeping in step, but only in so far as the beat could lead him, and he was lucky for even that minimal luck, because his body was doing stupid things as she moved. She might have thought it was a pale comparison at first, as she couldn't see herself move, but seeing the look on his face should be enough to server her confidence.

Shokomaru was a man though, wasn't he? A bit boldly, he stepped in closer to her movements, careful not to bump or headbutt her by accident and tried to fall into her groove, a hand with hers and the other on her hip as they danced.

Akemi was putting a lot of energy in her performance to compensate for her lack of mastery and her body was starting to tire. But she just refused to let go, her hands clinging even harder to the Spider, maybe too hard for comfort at this point, as she began to slow down against her will.

She whispered into her ear:

"When this dance will end... Where does that leave us"?

Carries, when angry: Tetsubo, Heavy Armor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:50 am 
Hotaru Koseki wrote:
"No way. So you're like, Metal Royalty. A death metal prince!" He raised his cup to the deceased khuurist.

At the mention of fun he smirked. "I've never piloted anything that was alive before. Usually I find I have more fun if I know where the limits are. Less chance of blacking out, losing a wing, getting splattered all over a rogue asteroid, or in this case getting pecked/gored/trampled to death."

"Let's not exaggerate. My old man would have called me names for wasting the heritage by not having my own band by now. Slacker would be the lightest." He glanced at all the ladies dancing with other guys. "I haven't got all his talents." Still, he downed another drink. "I mean, you're not wrong. Those birds are hard to get across with. I played 'Mighty Moto Horde' to mine half the afternoon and the results were middling. Still, it doesn't run away any more, that's an improvement."

Alcohol was getting across, however. "I now imagined a race on those in an meteor shower."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next