It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:12 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next

Post subject: Re: [D2, EN] Night Life, Night Club
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:37 am 
"I don't know if it'll be so great to tell Ujina-sama how to dress. But I'm only saying that because I'm a bit curious to see what else he'll come up in the next outing. A bit cheesy but I don't know how much it'll actually hurt his chances..." She said, imagining as an experiment that she wanted to try out. This was perhaps the least harmful of an experiment a Kuni could conjure up.

"I could try, I'm just not liable for the broken ankles I might inflict on people," she smirked and looked down at her footwear, which was sandal heels. "Now, if it was karaoke, I would totally give that a shot."

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:48 am 
Hide looked down to the lethal weapons in question with a slight wince as she pictured getting stepped on. And not in the good way, either. “Yeah, no, I’m sure everyone is attached to their ankles as I am and I see your point.”

At least this had given her a pretty good idea. “Actually, instead of coming back here next time, maybe we should hit that karaoke place I saw when I was on the way to the gym? Be a nice change of pace. And there’s still drinks involved.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:31 pm 
A new song came onto the track of the DJ (VJ? HJ?) and Jin perked up visibly.

"Minnasama, I know this one. It's the new Usagi Drop album!" He was practically skipping. "I know the perfect dance!" He moved closer to the familiar faces, in one group. "C'mon, do the monkey with me!" And he started doing a weird dance where he was...doing that.

Combat outfit: light armor, daisho, rifle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:43 pm 
Bayushi Tenma wrote:
She pointed to her glass.

"This."

She spoke quietly as she could with still being heard, despite the loud music and general chatter, "Maybe I'm just not used to the ingredients they use, but it all tastes artificial besides the obvious imports."

Hayato wasn't quiet sure if she had missed the point of his question or if she was dodging it altogether. Perhaps she was playing some sort of long game? In the end it was way too much to think about while drinkign so he pushed it from his mind. "Ah..." He nodded in understanding, letting his own voice drop to a bit quieter of a tone.
"Well, that's because it is."

His lips curled into a wry smile. "Would you prefer something else perhaps?"

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:08 pm 
Matsu Chiyoko wrote:
Doji Hakka wrote:
"Still taller than I, Matsu-san!" Hakka followed along once more in the wake provided by someone else. It was so much easier to move through such an energetic crowd if someone did the parting for her.

Her fan made an appearance once more as the reached the table, snapping open and moving with more energy than it usually did, creating a nice bit of breeze. The sound of the music was still there, at their small table, but it was at a more acceptable level. "This is much better suited for conversation. Though, it seems that there are other methods one may employ here than shouting, to keep the conversation going," she said with a hint of a playful smile. Hakka seemed to be referencing the variety of people dancing very close.

"What do you..." Chiyoko finally got a good look at the dancers. And how close they were dancing. Her face reddened just a bit as she realized just how close people were getting. "Oh. That is... I suppose effective if you must be close to the music or on the dance floor." Surely that was the reason they were so close. Right?

The bartender took a bit of time to work out the complicated drinks and gave Satoru a relieved look when he just ordered a whiskey on the rocks for himself. He looked about where they had been looking for tables and Chiyoko's height certainly helped the process along in finding them it also helped that he was a pretty observant individual most of the time.

He came back to the table and set their drinks in front of the ladies "Here you go, should have seen the look on the poor bartender's face when I ordered them. I think they remade it twice so hopefully they got it right or at least close." he set his glass of whiskey on the table and looked around "I can't say I have much experience with places like this. How about you Matsu-san? I think I heard you were new to them as well Doji-san."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:57 pm 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
Hayato wasn't quiet sure if she had missed the point of his question or if she was dodging it altogether. Perhaps she was playing some sort of long game? In the end it was way too much to think about while drinkign so he pushed it from his mind. "Ah..." He nodded in understanding, letting his own voice drop to a bit quieter of a tone.
"Well, that's because it is."

His lips curled into a wry smile. "Would you prefer something else perhaps?"

A slight smile under her mask and Tenma shook her head, "Nono... this is fine. It's a late warm night, and the base of the drink is still fine and chilled. I'm not here to overanalyze things, I'm here to have a good time, no? This will certainly do as far as keeping that going. Though I might have to try my hand at some dancing before the night is too old. Do you dance, Tsuruchi-san?"

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:18 pm 
Ujina Jin wrote:
A new song came onto the track of the DJ (VJ? HJ?) and Jin perked up visibly.

"Minnasama, I know this one. It's the new Usagi Drop album!" He was practically skipping. "I know the perfect dance!" He moved closer to the familiar faces, in one group. "C'mon, do the monkey with me!" And he started doing a weird dance where he was...doing that.

Izumi was only half way through his recharge . . . drink, so he deposited it next to Hide.

"LookafterthisformeMatsu-san!!!"

And then was off to join the Hare in an approximation of what Jin was doing.

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:24 pm 
Bayushi Tenma wrote:
A slight smile under her mask and Tenma shook her head, "Nono... this is fine. It's a late warm night, and the base of the drink is still fine and chilled. I'm not here to overanalyze things, I'm here to have a good time, no? This will certainly do as far as keeping that going. Though I might have to try my hand at some dancing before the night is too old. Do you dance, Tsuruchi-san?"

"Not exceptionally well, but i've never really had much in the way of practice either." He tapped his drink before he lifted it to his lips. "I usually just rely on this and the good nature of my partner to get me through."

"If you don't mind that though, I wouldn't mind joining you on the floor at some point, Bayushi-sama."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:07 pm 
Usagi Drop was something Ruhe would have to force himself to enjoy, so he chose to hit the bar for some mouth-watering, gesturing greetings to those st the counte, not intruding upon their conversations but happy to be invited to any of them.

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:15 pm 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:

"Not exceptionally well, but I've never really had much in the way of practice either." He tapped his drink before he lifted it to his lips. "I usually just rely on this and the good nature of my partner to get me through."

"If you don't mind that though, I wouldn't mind joining you on the floor at some point, Bayushi-sama."

A soft chuckle, "I'd hardly call myself versed in the practice of dancing myself, but I certainly do like to shake my thing, I suppose you might say. It's not so much the result as the passion and exertion of it all for me. It's the thrill of just letting loose."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:40 pm 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
"I am not sure this is comfortable...rumohs..." Her cheeks were probably burning by now, "Propriety...."

He let her go. "You're right. The mood was just good, I wasn't thinking", he said, he held her hand a moment but let it go as he stepped back. He bowed. "There's also something I need to do."

And he crossed the dance floor quickly.
Hida Akemi wrote:
Panic mode! Panic mode!

Akemi wasn't honestly sure who she was trying to make jealous. It was more of a hormonal impulse than a reasoned plan. She tried to cook up a response that made sense to herself regardless:

"Uh. Hmm. The Daidoji. The one dancing with the Spider."

"Hida-san, how wasted are you? Or did someone slip something in you're drink?" Suddenly the dark and moody form of Shokomaru was right there, speaking clearly, and definitely not dancing. Scowling might be a word.

It was probably the stupidest thing he'd done on Asakaze so far, and he'd tried to tame an ornery otori that morning thinking he had a connection with it.

Maybe he'd learn one day.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:56 pm 
There's fashionably late, and then there's "Oh shit is that the time I might as well go hang one on" late. Koseki didn't care. Looking around he noticed some familiar faces in the crowd and nodded a greeting where he could catch an eye.

Jin and Izumi seemed to be making it up as they went along. He smiled and then walked over to the bar. There were a few gatherings of miai guests by the look of it. He ordered a sake and looked around for an ashtray. "Good eve-, well, night I suppose minna-sama. What a day. Seems like everyone's getting warmed up now."

Equipment: Sturdy clothes, densai, Sidearm, Daisho, lighter, smokes.
Where appropriate: Light armour, rifle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:59 pm 
Daigotsu Shokomaru wrote:
"Hida-san, how wasted are you? Or did someone slip something in you're drink?" Suddenly the dark and moody form of Shokomaru was right there, speaking clearly, and definitely not dancing. Scowling might be a word.

Akemi had no doubt everyone in the room had their eyes on the Osprey. She herself couldn't look away. Her brain had completed its meltdown about six moves before, and the only answers she could give to her spirited remarks were some vaguely affirmative moans.

In such circumstances, it took her quite a bit of a delay to realize someone else was speaking to her. She leaned her head back to look behind her without actually turning away from Nakauchi, her back bent backwards to the limit of her own flexibility. The stern figure was quite funny when looked at that way, upside down:

"Oh Daigotsu-sama. Had forgotten you were there. Nakauchi-san is sooooooooooooo much better at dancing than you."

Carries, when angry: Tetsubo, Heavy Armor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:11 pm 
Oh. She doesn't look drunk, actually. Just kind of stupid.

"I see."

Not as stupid as I look, though.

He walked away back to the bar. Looked like she was enjoying herself, not being taken advantage of. So, relief...?

He had no idea.

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:23 pm 
Oh. She doesn't look drunk, actually. Just kind of stupid.

"I see."

Not as stupid as I look, though.

He walked away back to the bar. Looked like she was enjoying herself, not being taken advantage of. So, relief...?

He had no idea.

A metallic hand closed on the back of his shirt as he tried to depart. Akemi was extremely silly looking right now, bent and stretched backward, only able to stand thanks to the Osprey solid anchor.

Her expression was quite hard to read in such condition, but it did have hints of... pity.

"Are you really just gonna give up at the first difficulty?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:31 pm 
Moto Ruhe wrote:
Usagi Drop was something Ruhe would have to force himself to enjoy, so he chose to hit the bar for some mouth-watering, gesturing greetings to those st the counte, not intruding upon their conversations but happy to be invited to any of them.

"Hello Moto-san." Koseki raised his sake, he still hadn't found an ashtray. "Did you find what you were looking for in the library today?"

Koseki had made good progress. Needed to work on his art skills though, those stick Birbs were awful.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:38 pm 
Hida Akemi wrote:
A metallic hand closed on the back of his shirt as he tried to depart. Akemi was extremely silly looking right now, bent and stretched backward, only able to stand thanks to the Osprey solid anchor.

Her expression was quite hard to read in such condition, but it did have hints of... pity.

"Are you really just gonna give up at the first difficulty?"

Stopped, grappled, and pitied. What else could go wrong? He turned, grasping the fleshcraft hand with some angry strength, pulling her away.

"You want to look like an idiot? I can oblige", he growled, then started to dance. Still not much, but it was clear he'd learned something. Maybe. Almost.

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:02 pm 
"Cheers, Hotaru-san." He raised his drink, happy to have a partner for it. Sweat was still covering his forehead. "Sort of. You know how it is with the cultural exchanges between Clans, not so great if you stick to own worlds. I was looking up for examples of whatever the Phoenix consider heavier music. Being here, I could well get inspired, beef up my skills, get some variety, this kind of thing. I found some stuff... but it's different. Need to sit down with my fiddle and figure it all out, not something I could have done in the lib else they would evict me or something. Did you have a time well spent there?"

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:17 pm 
Stopped, grappled, and pitied. What else could go wrong? He turned, grasping the fleshcraft hand with some angry strength, pulling her away.

"You want to look like an idiot? I can oblige", he growled, then started to dance. Still not much, but it was clear he'd learned something. Maybe. Almost.

Akemi let herself slip from the Osprey's hands and into Shokomaru's arms.

"Could be worst indeed. Maybe if we did that everyday you'll be at the level I had before coming here. But..."

She closed one hand against his own, put the other on his waist, and forced him into a spin.

"... I've stepped up my game too."

And she began casting on the Spider the same enchantment her previous partner had cast on her. It was a half-baked copy in truth, but what she lost in technique, she compensated with boldness, even if that made her transgress a bit the limits of indecency the expert dancer her knew how to walk perfectly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:36 pm 
Moto Ruhe wrote:
"Cheers, Hotaru-san." He raised his drink, happy to have a partner for it. Sweat was still covering his forehead. "Sort of. You know how it is with the cultural exchanges between Clans, not so great if you stick to own worlds. I was looking up for examples of whatever the Phoenix consider heavier music. Being here, I could well get inspired, beef up my skills, get some variety, this kind of thing. I found some stuff... but it's different. Need to sit down with my fiddle and figure it all out, not something I could have done in the lib else they would evict me or something. Did you have a time well spent there?"

"Cheers!" He raised and took swing. "Ahhh! Nothing like sake and good company after a long day." His interest was piqued by the musical talk.

"So, I'm a huge fan of Moto Death Metal... And anything else with a pounding drum beat." A laugh. "Well, anything that can drown out mining equipment if I'm totally honest. But you play fiddle? Isn't that super hard? Best I can do is remix a few tunes on my densai." He shrugged.

"Yeah, they'd probably object in the library. As for me, I was working up a Safety Manual."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next