It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 3:44 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next

Post subject: Re: [D2, EN] Night Life, Night Club
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:57 am 
Hida Akemi wrote:
Panic mode! Panic mode!

Akemi wasn't honestly sure who she was trying to make jealous. It was more of a hormonal impulse than a reasoned plan. She tried to cook up a response that made sense to herself regardless:

"Uh. Hmm. The Daidoji. The one dancing with the Spider."

If she picks up the panic over her own jazzed nerves, Mumei doesn't show it, head swiveling in darting looks around the floor, until she locked on target. "Oh?" Her eyebrows lift. "That one looks faaancy. C'mon! Just let me drive, and we'll be fine."

Their joined hands lift as she spins the athletic Crab underneath, fingers smoothly releasing and catching as she moves their center along the floor. Catching Akemi's waist with her free hand again, she she grins as they near the unsuspecting couple. Another, more careful, spin clears some necessary space as she leans in to whisper-shout over the music once more. "Just groove right here a sec. Show off your assets, cutie."

With both hands moving to the Crab's waist, Mumei slides slowly into full splits, eyes on Akemi's face the entire way before releasing her to perform a complex arrangement of arms and legs designed to get her feet back under her with some grace. Everything is done around the dance's center of gravity, Akemi.

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:57 am 
Daigotsu Shokomaru wrote:
"Hypercolor incoming", Shokomaru warned and with a move, he scooted Ishiyo to the side by her waist, letting the Foxeh Flyby happen without incident. Maybe he wouldn't have crashed into her anyway, maybe he would have.

He kept dancing, letting Ishiyo get away by spinning her a little. Then he caught the Crab and Osprey duo, just the same, and his face scrunched in thought...well...maybe feelings, as thinking wan't too much in the table right then.

"What are you talk....?" Ishiyo managed to say before.....

Kitsune Izumi wrote:
A blue haired Fox-shaped missile span past the Crane pilot on it's way back towards the bar.

Her pilot trained instincts acted on reflex, which with combined with the twirl the Daigotsu had already been guiding her into...meant she was now pressed against him far closer then she had hoped. Her face red again. "..."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:08 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
Her pilot trained instincts acted on reflex, which with combined with the twirl the Daigotsu had already been guiding her into...meant she was now pressed against him far closer then she had hoped. Her face red again. "..."

He stayed close. "You're doing fine", he said into her ear. "Close is fine, just don't get frisky."

And he looked over her shoulder at Mumei and Akemi as he kept up with the beat with Ishiyo. Yeah, there was zero competition he could enter to in that. If the Osprey wasn't so good he might be able to fake it.

But, maybe a man just has to step forward and lose sometimes to prove he means what he says.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:16 am 
"I am not sure this is comfortable...rumohs..." Her cheeks were probably burning by now, "Propriety...."

Ishiyo's eyes were flicking between the dance floor, in case of any other Dance-Floor-to-Bar-Foxissiles should fire off. What ever drama was happening with the Daigotsu and the Hida, and whatever unwilling part she was playing, the Crane was completely unaware.

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:16 am 
Izumi meanwhile had made it back to the bar.

He caught the bartender's attention.

Surely he wouldn't?

He couldn't?

. . .

Yup, another Energiser for the FULL ON FOXEH.

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:09 am 
It seemed a lot happened in a few short moments and almost everyone got to the dance floor. That was perhaps enough reason for her to lay off the Engeriser. She carefully put her glass where she found it and nudged it away.

Turning her attention to the Matsu who might be left. She crossed her arms and gave a shrug of her shoulders. "Yeah, totally agree, nothing fun or good is ever easy. That's not going to stop me from bitching about it, however."

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:27 am 
Hide watched most of her new friends hitting the dance floor. That was fast. She gave Jin a smirk, his dancing definitely made her feel better about her own. “Yeah, yeah... I might join soon.”

But there was still someone left: Eriko. And she seemed to still want to chat. Hide ran a hand through her hair and gave a solid chuckle. “Hey, nothing wrong with a little bitching here and there. Or a lot of it. It’s one way to let off steam. I might not seem like it now, but I can get a bit worked up every now and then, and bitching gets you in a lot less trouble with the higher ups than slamming a vending machine into another vending machine.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:45 am 
Eriko nodded slowly as she dwelled on that thought. "...now that you've said it that way, it sure makes me a whole lot civil and agreeable. So long I'm just below smashing property, I'm probably doing all right, aren't I? Thank you for putting all into perspective, Matsu-san. I think you can call yourself popular and wise while you're at it."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:53 am 
Kuchiki Satoru wrote:
Matsu Chiyoko wrote:
Chiyoko simply nodded to Hakka. "I'll have what she's having." It was quicker than explaining that she had no damned clue what most drinks were like, and allowed her to instead focus on searching for a table that was farther away from the wub wub.

Satoru nodded at the complex order trying his best to not look dismayed having to explain this to the bartender but he moved away and went to the bar and started explaining to the poor girl the complex order. Luckily Satoru had a pretty great memory so he remembered ever twist and turn of the order.

"Matsu-san," said Hakka, getting rather tired of shouting, "I may be mistaken, but that looks like a spot over there." She pointed at what seemed to be a series of standing tables, with a few patrons scattered throughout talking in small groups. Or, maybe they were still shouting, but, there was hope. "Should one of us wait for Kuchiki-san to direct him or do you think we'd be able to garner his attention from there, after he returns with our drinks?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:54 am 
Hide looked really confused for a moment, but then she realized her error. “Huh? No, I was making a self-deprecating joke. Like, I actually did that once.” She looked down at her glass and downed the rest of it. The Matsu then tugged at her tie, slipping it off and placed it with her jacket. “I’m sorry if I ruined the good mood.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:34 am 
Eriko looked confused at the sudden apology, enough so that she gave a quick tilt of her head and gave her a very questioning look. "Okay, now you're starting to confuse me, kiddo. I kinda assumed that's what happened. Just the compliment and roll with it. And please, I think it would take the water sprinklers to go off for this place sour. Even then...I have my doubts," she said as she looked out to the people dancing.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:44 am 
The Matsu looked up, even more confused now. But that look of utter confusion was replaced by an amused smirk. “Honestly, I would kill for the sprinklers to go off right about now. It’s so damn hot on this planet. Not just hot, but humid as well.”

Hide looked over to her dancing companions and then back to the bottle left on the tray that Jin had brought for the group. “Want another glass?”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:48 am 
Doji Hakka wrote:
"Matsu-san," said Hakka, getting rather tired of shouting, "I may be mistaken, but that looks like a spot over there." She pointed at what seemed to be a series of standing tables, with a few patrons scattered throughout talking in small groups. Or, maybe they were still shouting, but, there was hope. "Should one of us wait for Kuchiki-san to direct him or do you think we'd be able to garner his attention from there, after he returns with our drinks?"

"If we don't claim it now, someone else will," she declared. Without further hesitation, she moved directly to the table, standing as tall as she can to make sure that she was noticable. "Shame I'm not tall enough to tower over the crowd, but I should still be able to get his attention!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:59 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
He raised his eyebrow at that, he was pretty sure he had just been mildly insulted. Unless she was being self-deprecating, it was hard to tell.

"I'm not sure i catch your exact meaning there, Bayushi-sama." He offered after a moment, giving the Scorpion a chance to explain herself.

She pointed to her glass.

"This."

She spoke quietly as she could with still being heard, despite the loud music and general chatter, "Maybe I'm just not used to the ingredients they use, but it all tastes artificial besides the obvious imports."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:15 am 
Eriko raised her brow at the bottle that was picked up. "Just so long it isn't that energiser stuff, I think tht stuff tasted more like syrup than anything else. What do you have there exactly?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:30 am 
“Ujina-sama brought over this bottle of straight shochu earlier.” Hide inspected the bottle, a brow slightly raised. “Honestly the syrups and juices aren’t that great on smaller colonies like this. He had the right idea.”

With a slight shrug, Hide poured one glass before looking up to Eriko expectantly as she offered to pour one for her as well. “So, you ever do this kind of thing before? Looks like Kitsune-sama and Nakauchi-san are no strangers to night clubs. Ujina-sama said he never has been to one before and... Well I can definitely see that.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:32 am 
Matsu Chiyoko wrote:
"If we don't claim it now, someone else will," she declared. Without further hesitation, she moved directly to the table, standing as tall as she can to make sure that she was noticable. "Shame I'm not tall enough to tower over the crowd, but I should still be able to get his attention!"

"Still taller than I, Matsu-san!" Hakka followed along once more in the wake provided by someone else. It was so much easier to move through such an energetic crowd if someone did the parting for her.

Her fan made an appearance once more as the reached the table, snapping open and moving with more energy than it usually did, creating a nice bit of breeze. The sound of the music was still there, at their small table, but it was at a more acceptable level. "This is much better suited for conversation. Though, it seems that there are other methods one may employ here than shouting, to keep the conversation going," she said with a hint of a playful smile. Hakka seemed to be referencing the variety of people dancing very close.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:52 am 
"Oh, the real stuff. I can't believe I missed that bit when he brought it. Admittedly, Kitsune-sama had been so enthralling with is form that it was very hard to outclass him with anything else tonight..."

She was more than happy to take the poured glass. After giving the contents a very unneeded swirl, she took a sip from it and nodded in appreciation. "I hang out at plenty of night clubs, they seem to be the biggest sources of everything: information, luck, trouble...you name it. Funny enough, I don't really much dancing in these sorts of places. This might be the longest I've been to one where someone hasn't drawn a sidearm that they magically found on the floor by now..."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:01 am 
Doji Hakka wrote:
"Still taller than I, Matsu-san!" Hakka followed along once more in the wake provided by someone else. It was so much easier to move through such an energetic crowd if someone did the parting for her.

Her fan made an appearance once more as the reached the table, snapping open and moving with more energy than it usually did, creating a nice bit of breeze. The sound of the music was still there, at their small table, but it was at a more acceptable level. "This is much better suited for conversation. Though, it seems that there are other methods one may employ here than shouting, to keep the conversation going," she said with a hint of a playful smile. Hakka seemed to be referencing the variety of people dancing very close.

"What do you..." Chiyoko finally got a good look at the dancers. And how close they were dancing. Her face reddened just a bit as she realized just how close people were getting. "Oh. That is... I suppose effective if you must be close to the music or on the dance floor." Surely that was the reason they were so close. Right?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:06 am 
“Well, it is a Phoenix colony.” Hide gave the crowd a glance as she took a drink from her own glass. “Ah, good. Now when I invite you all out next time, I’ll have a better idea of what to expect. I... Might have to help Ujina-sama out with his choice of shirts. I wouldn’t want him to scare all the potential suitors away.”

Hide shook her head, not even looking at Jin she could still imagine that ridiculous shirt. Forever ingrained in her mind. “At least he’s having himself a good time out there.” Her attention trailed back over to Eriko, an sparkle of amusement in her eye. “So you don’t do much dancing, huh? Do you reject invites to do so?”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next