It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:51 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Post subject: Re: [D2, EN] Night Life, Night Club
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:52 pm 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
Ishiyo pressed her lips into a line and gave him a really? look, "I mean besides me.

He waved that off. "Relax, Daidoji-san. You know, I'm actually quite rich myself, and I govern some land." He drank a bit too. "Yet because I'm a spider, everyone is only holding their breath hoping I don't pick them. No one wants to be married to me, so I'm trying to be more personable."

He stood up straight and lit another smoke.

"But I've been looking around and well... if i had to choose today, it'd be a three way toss up in my mind."

Of course my mind has nothing to do with reality, but it's nice to dream.

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:46 pm 
Kuni Eriko wrote:
"Social moth? I'll take that one," Eriko nodded easily in agreement to the new analogy. "You're drawn to the flame sometimes!"

She paused for a moment and wondered if that meant she got burnt but she just chose to take another sip of the drink. Eriko nodded soundly to Mumei's tale regarding the drive in the wild. "I guess I do need to see it for myself and bring a mask while I'm at it too. Good idea to go in a vehicle. If you see anything you don't like, you can speed out quickly."

“I’m drawn to the flame?” Hide rose a brow at that. “Dare I ask what the flame is in this analogy?”

Hida Akemi wrote:
She jumped on what was definitely her call:

"Haven't pushed far past the city walls yet, but I've got a nice two-persons bike and I would be happy to drive you there so you can see it with your own eyes Matsu-san."

“Eh? A ride sounds fun. Wouldn’t want to go too far outside, though. No use getting ourselves killed when our current duty is to find a spouse.” Hide said as she loosened her tie.

“Speaking of which, anyone catch your eye?” This was addressed to Eriko and Mumei as well.

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:08 pm 
Matsu Hide wrote:
“Speaking of which, anyone catch your eye?” This was addressed to Eriko and Mumei as well.

"Oh definitely!

Actually, I have kind of the opposite problem. I have far too many persons I want to woo, yet I can only marry one. And choosing who to focus on is hard."

Carries, when angry: Tetsubo, Heavy Armor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:45 pm 
"I don't know, I was hoping that the analogy would be poetic enough that it would leave you guessing and that would be the end of that," she smirked. "The flame is usually trouble...obviously nothing of your doing, Matsu-san, but if you're punching faces then trouble must have found a way to you."

"There are a good number of able people here, that's for sure. They might prove to be handy," she said regarding Hide's question, although she wasn't really addressing the miai.

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:00 am 
“Oh? A lot of people, Hida-san? That must be nice. My list is, like, two people.” Hide gave the Hida a thoughtful look. “You must work fast!”

Her focus then changed to the Kuni that had completely avoided the miai portion of the question. Somehow. “Trouble, huh? I guess so. But is anything worth pursuing if there’s no challenge to it?” The Matsu gave the Kuni a lopsided grin, which quickly faded as she tugged off her jacket. “Man, I thought it would have cooled off by now. This planet is like living in a soup.”

She placed her jacket on a nearby stool so she could roll her sleeves up to the elbow. She really had to cool off a bit.

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:01 am 
Meanwhile, Jin's "dancing" seemed to attract a few people. Some derided him, while others started copying the shuffle...

Combat outfit: light armor, daisho, rifle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:27 am 
Matsu Hide wrote:
“Oh? A lot of people, Hida-san? That must be nice. My list is, like, two people.” Hide gave the Hida a thoughtful look. “You must work fast!”

Her focus then changed to the Kuni that had completely avoided the miai portion of the question. Somehow. “Trouble, huh? I guess so. But is anything worth pursuing if there’s no challenge to it?” The Matsu gave the Kuni a lopsided grin, which quickly faded as she tugged off her jacket. “Man, I thought it would have cooled off by now. This planet is like living in a soup.”

She placed her jacket on a nearby stool so she could roll her sleeves up to the elbow. She really had to cool off a bit.

Akemi's head temperature was indeed rising quickly as Hide uncovered the guns coming out of her shoulders.

"Grandpa might have given me a list of important people to look for... So far, not only haven't I struck any name, I've added a few of my own that he might not approve of so much...

But trouble you say? What did the Spiders do this time?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:41 am 
Mumei glances quickly between the three she's been chatting with. "You all have lists? Huh...should consider that."

Her head turns as if pulled by an invisible string as the song changes. "But the music's calllling! Anyone else?" She holds out a hand as she bounces from her stool and struts to the dance floor.

Invitation accepted or not, she shivers a moment, taking in the sound, light, and existing movement on the floor before swaying into gentle spin that inserts herself and anyone along for the ride into the tide of bodies washing across the club.

______
D2 EN, time to dance Eh...may as well use the void before sleep: 7d10o10k4 27

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:09 am 
Daigotsu Shokomaru wrote:
He waved that off. "Relax, Daidoji-san. You know, I'm actually quite rich myself, and I govern some land." He drank a bit too. "Yet because I'm a spider, everyone is only holding their breath hoping I don't pick them. No one wants to be married to me, so I'm trying to be more personable."

He stood up straight and lit another smoke.

"But I've been looking around and well... if i had to choose today, it'd be a three way toss up in my mind."

Of course my mind has nothing to do with reality, but it's nice to dream.

Ishiyo chuckled a little in response, "It is worrying for many to leave their birth clan. But...you-eh's has it worse given...reputations."

"Personally I wish to remain flying, I prefeh to remain a Crane of course but it is not fully in my control." She shrugged.

"Barely a quarteh of a way through this and already have three in mind. The rumohs about Spideh efficiency are true at the very least."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:17 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
Ishiyo chuckled a little in response, "It is worrying for many to leave their birth clan. But...you-eh's has it worse given...reputations."

"Personally I wish to remain flying, I prefeh to remain a Crane of course but it is not fully in my control." She shrugged.

"Barely a quarteh of a way through this and already have three in mind. The rumohs about Spideh efficiency are true at the very least."

"Efficiency? I'm the opposite", he told her with a chuckle. "Leading has a lot of responsibilities, if I didn't have a good staff NCO, I doubt we'd ever be approved for deployment." he drank long that time. "But in any case, I'm glad to hear at least one clan mate of mine has caught your attention. It gives me a bit of confidence. Even if you steal them away, I think I could be proud of it."

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:34 am 
Nakauchi Mumei wrote:
Mumei glances quickly between the three she's been chatting with. "You all have lists? Huh...should consider that."

Her head turns as if pulled by an invisible string as the song changes. "But the music's calllling! Anyone else?" She holds out a hand as she bounces from her stool and struts to the dance floor.

Invitation accepted or not, she shivers a moment, taking in the sound, light, and existing movement on the floor before swaying into gentle spin that inserts herself and anyone along for the ride into the tide of bodies washing across the club.

______
D2 EN, time to dance Eh...may as well use the void before sleep: 7d10o10k4 27

The small vulpine whirlwind swooped nearer, also letting the flow take him, although with a lot less dancing grace.

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:44 am 
Nakauchi Mumei wrote:

Akemi looked at the Osprey demonstration and nodded, commenting to Hide and Eriko:

"Wow, Nakauchi-san definitely knows what she's doing on the dance floor. I know someone who could learn from her. Though in truth, I could too. If you excuse me, time to train with a master."

She let herself slide to Mumei's side, doing her best to match her rhythm.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:05 am 
Daigotsu Shokomaru wrote:
"Efficiency? I'm the opposite", he told her with a chuckle. "Leading has a lot of responsibilities, if I didn't have a good staff NCO, I doubt we'd ever be approved for deployment." he drank long that time. "But in any case, I'm glad to hear at least one clan mate of mine has caught your attention. It gives me a bit of confidence. Even if you steal them away, I think I could be proud of it."

"Ouh squadron commandeh says as much...well when his aide is not present," Ishiyo smirks a little, "Says he can not let them get a big head, but I doubt the aide is fooled." She sips.

"I mean...that is what the clan wants no? Closer relations, and marriage has been an old tactic for my clan since...well the beginning really."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:10 am 
The impressive hit of stimulant in that drink make Mumei's grin a bit manic, and her eyes are wide as she swoops around her new partners, offering lessons in orbital dance mechanics by example. There are over 250 joints in the human body, and it seemed like she was working at least half of them.

She circles the Fox with a spin that has the light flashing from her leotard, and reaches for the Hida's fleshcraft hand to guide her in a similar orbit without a seeming thought for touching the unnatural limb. "Grab a piece of music and breathe it, neh?"

Carried: Wakizashi, holoslate, communicator,inhalator, sweets, writing materials

Description

"Remember what the Dormouse said" -Jefferson Airplane

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:11 am 
Meanwhile Jin shuffled over to the Osprey, Crab and Lion. "Come on, join in! Just follow what I'm doing!"

Combat outfit: light armor, daisho, rifle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:19 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
"Ouh squadron commandeh says as much...well when his aide is not present," Ishiyo smirks a little, "Says he can not let them get a big head, but I doubt the aide is fooled." She sips.

"I mean...that is what the clan wants no? Closer relations, and marriage has been an old tactic for my clan since...well the beginning really."

"No shit, someone has to sort out those slags in the armory. If they aren't hiding half the materiel and selling it on the blackmarket, I'm not sure who I'd have shot first. Them or the people who approve our supplies at HQ."

He finished his drink again. "Think I'll try that matcha drink this time." He tapped the bar and pointed at the tender to make sure they understood.

"But as to alliances...", he gave it a lot of inebriated thought and decided to put a hold on his rant. "What do you think makes a good relationship?"

Description

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:31 am 
"I...well..." Ishiyo blushed at that, "Have not given it all that much thought...." She looks down at her own empty thought. She grimaces and taps the menu, "Yoake Sunrise."

"What are you-eh thoughts on the matteh?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:33 am 
Nakauchi Mumei wrote:
The impressive hit of stimulant in that drink make Mumei's grin a bit manic, and her eyes are wide as she swoops around her new partners, offering lessons in orbital dance mechanics by example. There are over 250 joints in the human body, and it seemed like she was working at least half of them.

She circles the Fox with a spin that has the light flashing from her leotard, and reaches for the Hida's fleshcraft hand to guide her in a similar orbit without a seeming thought for touching the unnatural limb. "Grab a piece of music and breathe it, neh?"

The Hida's hand was all too happy to close on the Osprey's one. However, she was far too sober to understand her:

"Uh? Yeah?

You dance really well. Would you mind guiding me through some adventurous moves? I've got people in the assistance to impress."

She smirked:

"And of course I would also like to impress you en passant."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:51 am 
Moto Ruhe wrote:

Ruhe's smile shone from between the strands of his black hair whirling in result of his dance moves, happy more people joined the floor. Especially the neon girl seemed to know what she was doing.

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:52 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
"I...well..." Ishiyo blushed at that, "Have not given it all that much thought...." She looks down at her own empty thought. She grimaces and taps the menu, "Yoake Sunrise."

"What are you-eh thoughts on the matteh?"

"Decent choice, but you'll have to finish it before it starts to warm", he advised about the drink. "As to what I think about relationships? I think some understanding of commitment is important, being honest and sincere. Though really...the most important thing, is being certain that the things you do are appreciated by the other party. Whether it's just being yourself, or doing something special for them with purpose. The other person in the relationship should look at what you do, and you should do the same. That's how you can tell there is respect, mutual benefit, all that. At least, that's what someone smarter than me said once, and I haven't been able to see fault in it yet. I guess the idea is that if you know they're trying, it's supposed to motivate you to do the same."

Description
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next