It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:15 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: Maybe it's Habitual (Day 3 Early Night)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:26 pm 
"Thats likely, though the same can probably be said about most of us here." Hayato glanced at the Spider. "Do you figure you will be staying with your clan?"

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:07 am 
Tsugiharu chuckled.

"Well, I can't see the Phoenix bending over backwards to marry a Spider into their ranks. I suppose it's possible that someone of influence could arrange for me to marry out....but honestly, I rate the probability of that as fairly low. Being a lowly medical researcher for the military and a shugenja simply doesn't set the ladies' hearts aflutter it seems." he said. While it was a somewhat disappointing truth, it fit the general pattern for the Spider being given nothing but what they could take with their own two hands.

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Honorless Dog Status 1.0 CP: 3

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

"Illuminate a brighter future for the Spider Clan"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:27 am 
"Maybe consider men then?" Hayato offered with a smirk. "Not that I'm suggesting you're attracted to them, but ghat doesn't really matter does it?"

Taking a drag from his cigarette he held in the smoke before letting it out slowly. "Marriages are for political alliances aren't they? And if both parties are consensual affairs aren't really a problem."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3