It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:35 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post subject: Re: (D4, LE) The Rhythm of the Night
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:56 am 
"It almost sounds like you rehearesed that line, Bayushi-sama." He returned playfully as he fished out his own communicator so they could exchange information.

"Either way that's a nice comm case. I ended up trading in my tickets for a 'Thanks, Mantis-san.' from some of the local kids. Seems we played some of the same games when we were younger though, can't say that I'm not surprised some of them travel as far as they do."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:04 am 
That got a deeper blush from the young woman, nearly pink on her pale skin under her mask as she brought up her number, "I suppose that would have been the nobler thing to do rather than get a child's communicator case just because I was feeling nostalgic."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:46 pm 
He brought up his own number and the exchange was made. "Nothing wrong with nostalgia." Hayato replied with a warm smile. "I mean who doesn't love Streets of Thunder 4, even if duries don't allow the chance to play it too often."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:53 am 
Putting in the number, Tenma put the comm away as she looked at Hayato, "You like Streets of Thunder 4 too then? I figured it was beneath a lot of people, adults at least, to like that kind of stuff."

That's what she was always told, after all. Well, that and women weren't supposed to like that kind of thing either, despite some of her sisters liking fighting games too.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:51 am 
"When you spend time is polite society that's probably the case. Expectations can be a bit more lax in the military mat least when you're off duty."

He glanced her way and smiled. "We had an old Streets of Thunder 4 machine at the barracks. Tended to break it out when none of us had a duty rotation in the next twenty-three hiurs."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:51 am 
"Nice. Certainly would liven up the precinct having something like that around. Speaking of livening up..."

She set her empty glass down on the bar.

"I think that's enough sitting and drinking and chatting for one night. I'm going to go get some fresh air. Call me some time if you think of anything exciting to do, neh?"

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:58 am 
"Will do." He replied lifting his glass and tipping it in her direction. "And you feel free to do the same, Bayushi-sama."

He wasn't sure if he would call her again or not. Honestly it was hard to say. Time would tell on that account though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:00 am 
Standing lightly she briefly smoothed her dress, gave the Tsuruchi a smile, and walked towards the

/exit

"The law never rests."
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6