It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:42 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: The Music of the Night (D5, EN, Open)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:46 am 
Hyeon-ju sipped her drink, letting the two men handle what was needed with their mutual acquaintance.

Has: Daisho, sidearm, fashionable attire, cool shades, densai, comm, Kami-pet.
Sometimes: Light armor, Marksman rifle.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:56 am 
"No problem, I'll check in right now." He quickly entered a message and hit send. As they waited for a response he knocked the rest of the drink back and looked at his companions.

"Fun place. So what kind of music do you normally listen to? I'm partial to anything with a good beat." Helps to drown out the mining tools.

Equipment: Sturdy clothes, densai, Sidearm, Daisho, lighter, smokes.
Where appropriate: Light armour, rifle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:09 am 
Ruhe hit the club after a couple days break. He was still kinda battered from his wrestling experience, but who cared. Dance and drinks were to be had, maybe even some spontaneous music-making.

He actually didn't go for the bar first, but swept into the dance floor with vigour that disregarded soreness.

EN5. Dance, Dance, Dance! 1R, Wounds!: 5d10o10k4-5 28

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:11 am 
"Hah, no way! Speak of Moto Ruhe and he appears..." Koseki's communicator buzzed and he checked the message.

"Okay Kuchiki-san, I can put you in touch. Here is Hida Akemi-san's comm code." Details were swapped and he put the devices away.

"Okay, now that's done, I plan to drink and dance the night away. It's a good plan, one of my best I'd say."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:18 am 
Tsugiharu offered the Firefly a bow.

"Enjoy yourself Hotaru-san while I go and figure out what this is all about." he said. He offered the Unicorn a bow as well before moving somewhere more quiet for communication.

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Honorless Dog Status 1.0 CP: 3

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

"Illuminate a brighter future for the Spider Clan"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:19 am 
"Usually Yakumo for me..." then his communicator buzzed and she politely let him handle that. It seemed there was something of an urgency to the Spider's words earlier, so she was understanding.

The arrival of her kinsman was met with an approving nod. "Already claiming the dancefloor, I see," she smirked. It was good to see someone embrace the old traditions of the Moto. "Sounds like a good plan, Hotaru-san."

She gave the Spider a bow as well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:32 am 
Returning the bow Koseki smiled politely. "Pleasure to meet you Kuchiki-san."

A friendly look was given to Hyeon-ju as he finished his drink. "Would you care to dance Utaku-san? I'm not any good but I've got a lot of enthusiasm." He looked off curiously. "Hey...isn't this Yakumo?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:32 am 
"Dancing seems appropriate for the locale, Hotaru-san." She emptied the rest of her shochu and took the offered hand. "Let's dance."

The music seemed to her like a remix of one of Yakumo's songs, to get a faster and heavier beat. "So it seems... are you a fan too?"

-----

D5 EN Dancing fluff: 3d10 15

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:06 pm 
Ghost dad raised an eyebrow but kept his thoughts to himself.

"Let's be appropriate then Utaku-san." He was a little surprised that she had agreed, but in a good way. She was definitely too good for him.

They danced in harmony, both moving to the beat in an unexpectedly well matched groove. It felt like they had done this before and it was hard to keep the smile from his face.

"Nice moves. You know I like this version more than the original. I'm not a fan as such, but I appreciate it. Perfect for a night of dancing and just enjoying the hell out of life. My heart's more in the Metal though.."

He waved to Moto Ruhe who was making waves on the floor.

---

D5. EN. Dancing fluff roll because why not: 3d10 15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:18 pm 
Between hair-whirling and head-banging Ruhe managed to wave back to those greeting him. Seeing his kinswoman and the awesome drumming man of the Firefly dancing together and perhaps developing romantic feelings was something his metal heart approved of greatly, so he didn't disturb their moment. Still, perhaps in credit to lyrical talents of the remixed Spider diva, he got a bit feely himself for not having a dancing partner, but he would never let it bring him down. He came here to energetically unwind and he wouldn't be detracted by any sense of loneliness, no!

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:29 pm 
She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I was not aware that we would be inappropriate by just dancing?" Judging by her tone, she probably did not respond well to wandering hands or anything borderline inappropriate. But who knew what Unicorn considered inappropriate, especially Utaku.

"I can't say I listen much to metal," she admitted between the moves and the beats of the dance. "But Moto-san's music is very good. I suppose that one counts as metal?"

She too gave a wave to Ruhe.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:20 pm 
Koseki gave her a slightly curious look. "Hmm? I was agreeing with you Utaku-san." Dancing was dancing, and they seemed either well matched and in tune, or equally bad if one was comparing them to a certain Osprey.

He nodded at her description of Ruhe's music. "I think anything he plays could be described as metal. It's a way of life as much as a style of music. Or so I've always thought."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:36 pm 
Hotaru Koseki wrote:
"I think anything he plays could be described as metal. It's a way of life as much as a style of music. Or so I've always thought."

Had Ruhe overheard, he'd hell-yeah sagely, for it was the truth.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:12 pm 
"It certainly seems like a lifestyle."

She could approve of someone who had a dedicated style to follow - having a clear sense of style was better than nothing at all.

"Is metal a popular music form among the Firefly?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:29 pm 
"I'd say so, but I'm probably biased. We like music that can drown out the sounds of machinery. Or incorporate it. So industrial beats are popular too." A few more dance moves followed.

"We listened to a lot of metal on my last tour. Always willing to try something new though. Never know what you might like until you hear it."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:37 pm 
A light sheen of sweat formed on her visible skin as they continued to dance to the music that flowed into another track.

"That is true," she agreed, her purple-tinted hair seeming more vibrant under the lights of the club. "I never considered before how music might be popular because of the surroundings. Metal to drown out the metal." Hyeon-ju smirked briefly. "I would've thought that more quiet and peaceful music would be the go to in such conditions..."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2