It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:44 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ] 

Post subject: [D11:LE] A walk
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:51 pm 
After spending the time together with Chiruha on the fest, it was time for the fireworks, to be a little brave and for the last walk together before the big day of decision.

Nervously he waited for her on the edge of the festivities.

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

Post subject: Re: [D11:LE] A walk
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:13 pm 
Once the fireworks started, it seemed that some had decided to go their separate ways, either to spend some time with others or merely to rest after a long day. Chiruha did meander from the majority of the crowd to go on a walk with Nishida.

Of course, Shiba Rena would follow closely behind. This occasion was not going to be an exception.

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Joanne Kwan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:23 pm 
They would walk a little through the Xenobotanical Garden. The gigantic mushrooms did not seem as strange to Nishida as they were to him on the first day. The exotic ferns and strange flowers that blossomed in the park almost seemed like an old, familiar image that he would miss in a short time.

Even the biting smell of Asakaze did not bother him as much as it did in the beginning.

He would make some small talk before they would find a good spot to watch the fireworks.

He turned to her and looked her in the face: "So this is it, huh? The grand finale before the day of the decision. I have to admit, I'm pretty nervous. How are you doing, Chiruha-san?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:18 pm 
Chiruha chuckled anxiously and mustered a small smile. "I admit, I didn't exactly feel this jittery until the festival itself. The fireworks are very exciting but they aren't helping too much. My father really spared no expense tonight!"

She took a moment to look upwards at the display of bright colours and flashy pyrotechnics.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:30 pm 
He followed her gaze and observed the exploding colors.

He took a deep breath once.

"Chiruha-sa,..." he started formally, swallowed and started again. "Chiruha, .... I, uh... I wanted to tell you something before tomorrow.

Nishida could feel his heart beating in his chest. Between the flashes of light that caused the fireworks, you might see his red face.

"I enjoyed all the meetings with you very much,... and I,... and I like you very much,... and I think... I think I have,... I have fallen in love with you," he said, not in his usual calm and secure voice as usual, but nervous, maybe afraid, a little stammering.

So.

He said it.

Shokomaru was perhaps proud of him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:01 pm 
Chiruha found herself blinking and then becoming rather red with a fierce blush by the declaration. She nodded slowly as she took this news in. "...I know we have spent a lot of time together in the last few days and I know that you must appreciate my company. Our time together has been very enjoyable but I didn't know that you felt that way about me..."

"I admit that I do like you and I'm fond of you, Nishida-sama," she said with a small earnest smile.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:17 pm 
"I'm, uh... I'm glad you feel the same way. If I get the chance tomorrow, I'd like to take you as my wife,... if,... if you're okay with this." he said, alteranting his gaze between her face and the ground, not knowing where to look right now.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:20 pm 
Chiruha was admittedly glad that she was able to have a conversation about this with someone else on this likelihood and then again with Yasuki Nishida. She smiled softly and nodded soundly, "I've thought about this, believe or not. The last few days have been hectic...first, with the Robotics Rally and then with Fan-Con..."

Then there was the madness that transpired at the stables.

"But I have given some thought into this and we compliment each other will on our interests. I don't know if I would do well in your linework, Nishida-sama, but I am willing to try. At the very least, the Green Carp does seem like a fascinating place. Perhaps, I could consider even petitioning for duty as a conservationist there."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:48 pm 
"Your skills would be a compliment to the researchers there. Who knows maybe you will achieve a breakthrough in the exploration of the endless forest? It's not quite the same as here, but... maybe you could like it? And,... and, at the very least,.. we would have each other?"

Feelings weren't Nishidas strong suit. But he was happy to hear that Chiruha kinda felt the same as he did.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:54 pm 
Chiruha smiled at the idea and nodded. "I don't know if I could something so great but I would at least have the skills to help and maybe make that possible among others there. The Crab must have a department for that, I imagine? I could always consider even venturing out there on my own as I do here from time to time, if it's not too dangerous out there."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:56 am 
".. uhm maybe take some hida guards with you? The jungle is,... not a place to be alone. It's fascinating, yes, but equally dangerous."

he said and coming a bit closer to her.

",... and i don't want you to be,... hurt" he said a bit quieter.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:17 pm 
Chiruha found herself smiling at the concern placed on her, "I see...so it is dangerous out there, that might be an issue. It's dangerous in the wilderness too, of course. We're pretty thankful to have decades of data about migration patterns other survey data. I tend to be safe, especially with Aoi at my side to forewarn me and we tend to make a getaway when needed. I also make use of my camera drone too so I don't need to get too close. And the observation pods are a good safe haven too."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:10 am 
"Unfortunately I am not sure how well explored the jungle is. The Hiruma usually take care of the reconnaissance work there. But I trust that they know what they are doing, after all most of them come back....

But if it wasn't dangerous, you couldn't discover anything new, could you?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:17 am 
Chiruha chuckled and shook her head, "I don't want to go out there only because it's dangerous, probably more that it happens to be dangerous. However, if it's not something I could run or avoid so easily, then perhaps I could be of more use in the city. I would imagine that a place like the Green Carp must have several animals as residents, like your companion Mochi, and several exotic varieties?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:39 pm 
"Of course. There is a large number of exotic birds and mammals on the Green Carp and there are also several parks and facilities that house these animals. Depending on what my lord wants there are a lot of possibilities how he can use your skills,.... There is so much I want to show you, ...." he said, looking deep into her eyes.

"But,... for now,.. we should focus on the moment, shouldn't we?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:32 am 
"Of course...I guess I was probably getting too ahead of myself there, my apologies," Chiruha smiled softly as he looked at her before slowly turning her attention to the fireworks show overhead on the night sky, "my father really has gone out of his way to make this festival grand. It wasn't always this enchanting every year. Perhaps, it's just something in the air."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:56 am 
He nodded and looked again at the fireworks. "Maybe there really is something in the air?,...."

He took a deep breath and offered her his hand.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:55 am 
Chiruha blinked and found herself blushing at the offered hand. She did catch herself wondering if she should take it.

"Mrmhm," murmured Rena under her breath as she cleared her throat on purpose.

"Oh, uhm, sorry," Chiruha half-whispered back to both Nishida and Rena, crossing her arms together and quickly turning her attention back to the fireworks show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:50 pm 
He remembered that they were not alone.

Ahhh shit, he thought and blushed deeply.

"It's, uh... it's the thought that counts," he whispered, maybe a little bit sad.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]