It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:39 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post subject: Re: D1 Side Event: Welcome banquet (orange tent) EE
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:00 pm 
"It was amazing!" Atsumori responded with enthusiasm, a piece of tofu momentarily forgotten in his chopsticks. "The first biosphere ningen came from! The Kitsune Mori!" Remembering the rather somber religious decor around them, he dialed back... slightly. "I was doing conservation stuff. Ecological restoration, y'know. Some of the planet is still a bit scarred up from the late industrial days, but a lot of it's come back, or is coming back. Really fantastic." He beamed at Hoshiko.

Outside town: Web gun, misc. utility gear, armor

"Here we see the miai participant in his natural habitat..."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:06 pm 
Hanako Michiya wrote:
"Good thing he's got you to help him out," Michiya says with a nod. "Do you have any other shows or projects that you are considering or looking at right now?"

"Not currently. With season 3 on hiatus I've not really considered it. Maybe after this miai I'll be able to do other clan shows too! That could be fun, ne?" Nara said with a big smile "do the Imperial families have tv dramas like Teenage Demon Hunter?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:32 pm 
"The Miya produce a few shows, but they tend to be historical dramas. But they also tend to make deals with other clans to supplement their own programming. Most of their productions tend to be news with a bit of artistic entertainment and less fiction as far as I understand it."

Carries: Wakizashi, Sidearm, Communicator, Densai, Portable Informator, Persnal Seal, Holorecorder, Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:48 am 
Hanako Michiya wrote:
"The Miya produce a few shows, but they tend to be historical dramas. But they also tend to make deals with other clans to supplement their own programming. Most of their productions tend to be news with a bit of artistic entertainment and less fiction as far as I understand it."

"Hmm....I thought there was a lot of Crane influence in the Imperial families. At least sensei used to say that. Maybe Seppun-sama should bring an artist home with him, so that they can create better tv productions? Not that there is anything wrong with historical, but I think fantasy is a far more interesting genre, don't you?" Nara tilted her head "I may have a bias though."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:47 am 
"There is a strong Crane influence. In the capital the Crane networks are the second most watched I believe, though I could be wrong," he replied. "But my expectation is not to go home after the miai. More likely I'd travel to another Imperial held world first to handle any remaining considerations before going on to take up a role as an ambassador. Assuming I remain a member of the Imperial families after marriage," he explains. "I think I'd likely maintain a personal home away from the capital where I could more easily travel from, but would always be able to call the Hanako's castle home as well."

Carries: Wakizashi, Sidearm, Communicator, Densai, Portable Informator, Persnal Seal, Holorecorder, Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:03 am 
Shiba Atsumori wrote:
"It was amazing!" Atsumori responded with enthusiasm, a piece of tofu momentarily forgotten in his chopsticks. "The first biosphere ningen came from! The Kitsune Mori!" Remembering the rather somber religious decor around them, he dialed back... slightly. "I was doing conservation stuff. Ecological restoration, y'know. Some of the planet is still a bit scarred up from the late industrial days, but a lot of it's come back, or is coming back. Really fantastic." He beamed at Hoshiko.

"That sounds incredible." she smiled brightly. "To be able to see all of that. Just to be able to go there."

GEAR: Densai, Wakizashi, Water Bottle, Purse
Accompanied by Ren, a shiba inu.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:27 am 
"You'll be able to go all sorts've places when you're a navigator," Atsumori pointed out helpfully, making an expansive gesture with his chopsticks. "They give you time to go downside and look around, right? The job's too hard to keep you going all the time, I'd think."

Outside town: Web gun, misc. utility gear, armor

"Here we see the miai participant in his natural habitat..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:20 am 
Hanako Michiya wrote:
"There is a strong Crane influence. In the capital the Crane networks are the second most watched I believe, though I could be wrong," he replied. "But my expectation is not to go home after the miai. More likely I'd travel to another Imperial held world first to handle any remaining considerations before going on to take up a role as an ambassador. Assuming I remain a member of the Imperial families after marriage," he explains. "I think I'd likely maintain a personal home away from the capital where I could more easily travel from, but would always be able to call the Hanako's castle home as well."

"Ohh, I see. Hmm...where do you want to go? Like, is there a world or a system that appeals to you more Seppun-sama? I can speak well of the Spider worlds, like Whisper my home world, but if Seppun-sama has an idea where he wants to see then as long as it's not Dragon worlds it should be possible. I haven't seen a single member of the Dragon here, I didn't think they and Phoenix were on bad terms but maybe they are."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:14 am 
"I just want to see many of them, with no real preference. The variety and unique nature of the many worlds of the empire is what draws my interest," he responds. "And the Dragon have long been enigmatic in the empire haven't they? Figuring out why they do the things they do is about as easy as squeezing water from a stone."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:05 am 
Shiba Atsumori wrote:
"You'll be able to go all sorts've places when you're a navigator," Atsumori pointed out helpfully, making an expansive gesture with his chopsticks. "They give you time to go downside and look around, right? The job's too hard to keep you going all the time, I'd think."

"Oh yes." she nodded. "By my understanding, there are regular furloughs."

GEAR: Densai, Wakizashi, Water Bottle, Purse
Accompanied by Ren, a shiba inu.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:48 am 
Hanako Michiya wrote:
"I just want to see many of them, with no real preference. The variety and unique nature of the many worlds of the empire is what draws my interest," he responds. "And the Dragon have long been enigmatic in the empire haven't they? Figuring out why they do the things they do is about as easy as squeezing water from a stone."

"Hai, Dragon. I've never actually met anyone from the Dragon, so no idea how true the rumours are about them, but if Seppun-sama says is then I believe it entirely. Shame I'll still have never met one..." Nara sighed softly, before looking around "hmm, seems like things are wrapping up now. Is Seppun-sama in the Wisteria Inn?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:27 am 
"No I'm returning to the Snow Maiden," he replies. "And it seems they are. We should probably not keep them here too long so they can put everything away. It has been a pleasure Susumu-san. I look forward to future conversations."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:07 am 
"Aw, and I was hoping we could walk back together" Nara said, slightly saddened "It has been lovely talking to you Seppun-sama. I would love to do it again! I hope you have a fun time here."

She bowed deeply to him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:53 am 
"You as well," he said with a returned bow. "Take care."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:50 am 
"You too!"

Nara gave the man wave and a smile, before slipping out through the crowds still carrying her plate of food.

/exit

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6