It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:34 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post subject: Re: D1 Side Event: Welcome banquet (yellow tent) EE
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:58 am 
Nakauchi Mumei wrote:
Not that advanced for a practiced drinker. A mere two sheets to the wind! Definitely still sober enough to reach...for a cargo pocket that does not exist in this fancy getup. Mumei sighs, rolls her eyes and digs into the cleverly hidden and utterly, stupidly tiny pocket that only fits her communicator because it's an old flip type. It's covered with a scraped and faded synthetic skin depicting some sort of pastel landscape, half covered with worn stickers.

"Sure," she says, as she flips it open, her face illuminated with the flicker of dozens of waiting messages, almost entirely advertisements or local announcements. After a moment scrolling and poking at settings, she holds it a bit higher. "There, should be able to grab it now." As could anyone else looking to pick up communicator codes nearby.

He swiped the code with his own communicator, though his own swipe was much more guarded.

"Thank you Nakauchi-san. I wanted to go check out the local nightclub after the feast, so I think I'll start heading that way. I'll look forward to our next conversation though, definitely." he promised. "May the Merciful One watch over you."

Another bow, and he would make his...

/exit!

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Honorless Dog Status 1.0 CP: 3

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

"Illuminate a brighter future for the Spider Clan"

Theme Song
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7