It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:20 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: A quaint old-fashioned walk in the garden (D2, EA)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:10 am 
Tsugiharu nodded.

"Indeed, I went yesterday. It's not normally my scene either, but as you say, we're supposed to be meeting people, and it does seem to be a popular place to congregate." he agreed.

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Honorless Dog Status 1.0 CP: 3

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

"Illuminate a brighter future for the Spider Clan"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:05 pm 
"I suppose we are all young." Ishiyo thinks back to her meeting with the Governor earlier, "And many are eageh to seek out Benten's blessing, only naturally everyone congregate."

"Everyone will be making lists of suitable candidates I suppose."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:18 pm 
Tsugiharu smiled a bit at that.

"Well, harkening back to the military anlogy Daidoji-sama, advance intelligence is crucial to success in any engagement." he offered.

Gear: Robes, Densai, Fantasy Fight Deck: Jurojin's Journey, sidearm, wakizashi, communicator, Hyper Dance Star Pin (1/8), Shirakawa Nagareboshi (TM) shades

Theme Song

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:03 pm 
"As you say, though perhaps it would be better to prepare foh the events the Phoenix have laid out for deciding priority. It is all moot if the you are not in a position to make the decision." Her smile grows sympathetic, "Otherwise you are just left with hoping you-eh chosen both returns you-eh feelings and in position to act on those feelings."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:27 am 
Tsugiharu nodded.

"Perhaps, Daidoji-sama, but given the length of the miai, I think it's more reasonable to find the time to change the opinion of the other attendees, than to gain profiency in whatever it is the governor is looking for." he offered.

He smiled a bit.

"If they announced tomorrow that the entire miai was going to be decided via dogfight, I don't think staying up in the library extra late tonight reading books on the subject would really help. Not nearly so much as spending the same amount of time currying the favor of a beautiful fighter pilot over drinks would, ne?"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:41 am 
Ishiyo laughed softly, “Thank you foh the flattery Kuchiki-san,” She ran a hand through her hair. “You seem like too sensible a man to just bet on the fickle affections of a fighteh pilot. I suspect you might try to endeah you-eh self to a whole squadron flyehs.”

“Still would have to worry about someone ruining you-eh plans from above though.”

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:47 am 
Tsugiharu grins a bit.

"We return to the concept of numerical superiority it seems." he joked.

There is a small shrug at the second part.

"There is a decent chance that the Phoenix will refuse to make me any match at all, no matter how people feel about me. Just like every time Daidoji-sama gets into a fighter, there is a chance that it could be her last flight. But one cannot let the burden of all possible tomorrows outweigh the experience of today, ne?"

Theme Song

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:50 am 
"As long as one makes sure the fighteh is in good condition before taking to the ai-eh, or in this case that one has multiple avenues to marriage, then yes," She nods in agreement, "I will not pretend to understand the burden you-eh clan faces here, especially not when my own is so light. But so far you-eh kin seem keen to rise above it, and I trust you will."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:55 am 
Tsugiharu chuckled.

"My thanks, Daidoji-sama, but I would not call your burden light, merely different. There are quire possibly many candidates you might have to choose from. Finding someone among them that is the best fit for you, your family, and your clan, is not necessarily an easy choice to make, and one with long lasting consequences." he returned.

Theme Song

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:12 am 
"Ah yes...one burden ends and anotheh begins," Ishiyo sighs, "Well I suppose I must navigate a path through possible suitohs. Pick out the best and dive on them in the attack. Oh more several such foh already there are those above me in the Phoenix's favoh."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:32 am 
Tsugiharu nods.

"This is true. You'll want to determine if they're aiming for you, whether or not you want them to, and what to do in each situation. It promises to be a busy miai." he agreed.

Theme Song

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:43 am 
"Indeed." Another nod, "I suppose we shall meet again, betteh informed and more focused on ouh own goals."

Her eyes flicked down the path, "And hopefully both with good news."

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:46 am 
That seemed like as good an ending to the meeting as any.

Tsugiharu bowed.

"May the Wise One hold up a lantern to guide you in the darkness Daidoji-sama." he offers.

And made his....

/exit!

Theme Song

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:49 am 
/scene

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3