It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:40 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

Post subject: [D9:EE] A place to think
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:53 am 
Nishida sat on a bench in the Xenobotanic garden. He had already gotten used to this park with its alien mushrooms and other flora, and after making sure that most of it was non-toxic to Mochi, he let him off the leash.

The Shiba Inu kept bringing a stick to him, which Nishida then threw away again. Happily the dog ran after the stick to bring it back to his master, proudly.

Outwardly he kept calm, but in his head it rummaged. So many things happened at the same time and he had so little influence on them. The world was a better place than he only had to worry about himself and his Koku. But now he was involved in too many things for him to just carry on as before.

He leaned back on the bench and massaged his temples. The gnawing headache of the last days just didn't let up.

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

Post subject: Re: [D9:EE] A place to think
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:43 am 
Fundai Tetsu wrote:
Tetsu sends a still of a rough looking fellow.

"I've got a feeling about this guy. That he's either trouble or a target for recruitment. Do you have any contacts to find him?"

After recieving a message from Tetsu, Nishida pulled out his Densai to look up some basic information about the target.

[D9:EE] Use Computer/Intelligence Gather Information; 1CR for more Details; +1k1VP; TN15: 5d10o10k4 18

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:50 pm 
After not finding much on this guy he took out his comunicator and began writing a message:

Quote:
Nakaba-san, do you have time? I'm in the park, would you like to join me? I want to ask you something.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:57 pm 
Quote:

Sure I'm on my way.

In the distance Nishida could spot Nakaba pulling on up in his own luxary car. His fellow well dressed yasuki strolls on over and gives a causal bow. "What's up boss?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:18 pm 
Nishida bowed back. "Good evening Nakaba-san. Im going straight to business. Do you know this person?" He showed him the picture Tetsu sended him.

"There's no info on him in the public channels. But I'm sure you got might have a few more sources."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]