It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:51 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: [D10 EN] Garden Spider
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:36 am 
(expecting)

Satoru may have waited a while but it seemed he plan to make up for lost time with these gardens as he stood near the entrance with two pairs of glasses and waited for his company for the evening. He opted for a more casual look than the robes since the heat was making a return. He instead wore a not quite tight white t-shirt tucked in to dark pants. The shirt was simple but did do a decent job of showing off his musculature.

he looked up at the stars that emerged as the clouds retreated and thought about everything that had happened these past days from the people he had met to discovering a secret cult. It had certainly been a more wild ride than he had originally thought it would be.

Profile Theme

Post subject: Re: [D10 EN] Garden Spider
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:38 pm 
Though Fusako had many more modern outfits in her design repertoire, that wasn't to say she lacked more traditional fair. She wore a stylized kimono for the 'flower viewing' as it were, entering with a smile toward Satoru and giving a traditional, graceful bow.

"Kuchiki-san, good night, as it were."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration
Profile (plus info for corporate ties)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:16 am 
he returned the bow respectfully, his eyes scanning the Asahina and possibly taking a little longer than strictly necessary "Goodnight indeed, you look exquisite tonight Asahina-sama, I'd have worn something more traditional to match if I had known. I hope the day has found you well."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:31 am 
"I could ask nothing more than for you to be in whatever makes you comfortable Kuchiki-san," she said with a wry smile. "Thank you for the compliment. The day has been well, hai. Shall we?"

She motioned toward the garden, taking the glasses he'd brought for her and slipping them on.

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:52 pm 
Satoru nodded putting on his own glasses he looked about the gardens taking in the spectacular lights the plants gave off in the uv spectrum "This is quite the lovely view. I think I'll miss it when this is all over." He looked to her "Have you visited the gardens before Asahina-sama?"

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:24 pm 
She nodded softly. "I have, hai. I actually met the visiting nakodo from your clan here about a week ago. It is lovely, yes, though I am quite partial to Isora's Rest's scenery. I am a bit biased, I admit."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:15 pm 
Satoru did his best not to grimace "I hope your meeting with Daigotsu-sama was, enjoyable." The man was an insufferable lech in Satoru's book but still higher on the ladder than himself.

"You speak very fondly of Isora's Rest. I hope to one day see it, if only to see if it lives up to your dedication to it."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:00 pm 
"He was polite, hai," she noted. "Isora's Rest is indeed beautiful, though you have to like water. If the ocean isn't your idea of a lovely view, it must get old quickly."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:04 pm 
"I have seen many different views in my time and a beautiful ocean is a pleasant one. Not sure if its my favorite but one could certainly do worse." He said as he looked around a bit "tell more of it, so far all I know of your home is that it has a large ocean. What else do you like about it?"

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:10 pm 
"Mmm, it is normally quite cool, temperate. The skies are open and beautiful, usually full of clouds. It rains often enough as well, but it makes for a nice day inside. There are volcanoes as well, many of the islands volcanic in origin. Makes for a striking vista when you see land."

She paused, looking uncertain just a moment. "What of your own home Kuchiki-san? I know most Spider I've met have seemed more resigned about their homeworld than appreciative."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:15 pm 
"It certainly sounds like a paradise, though that is to be expected with world crafted by the Crane."

"As for my own home, I was born and raised on Dark Forge, it is a nice enough planet but with my duties i see it rarely these days. It has a well established and industrious hub city but outside of the city zones it is a wilderness rich in flora and fauna. It is rather beautiful but also fairly dangerous to those unexperienced with survival training. My father would often take me hunting as a child and teach me everything he knew about hunting and wilderness and how to get by on your own. It probably one of the reasons I'm good at what I do now."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:24 pm 
She nodded. "It would explain why you see such beauty in the exoticness of this garden. It sounds like a lovely world, but I would have a hard time in the wilds. I may be athletic and fit, but I'm not a survivalist or hunter of any sort."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:59 pm 
"There are many who never leave the shelter of the Cities, mostly only hunters and poachers brave the wilds. My father and I being recreational survivlaists puts us in the minority. But there are many secure viewing platforms and attractions for those who don't wish to venture into the wilds but still want to view the sights that are hidden by them."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:56 pm 
She gave a nod of understanding. "What are Spider cities like? I've been to the cities of a few other clans for work, but never one of your clan Kuchiki-san."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:02 pm 
"It depends on the city, our worlds are built on colonized worlds no one else wanted for the most part. Most have tricky issues that need to be navigated like Whispers is a locked world never rotation like others. So one side is constantly blasted by heat and the other icy cold. However the habitable zone in the middle is quite nice if you don't mind perpetual twilight. Hive is underground dug into an asteroid, The kind of city depends on the kind of challenges that planet faces. Though for the most part they are not so different from this city some bigger, some smaller."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:15 am 
She gave a small nod. "Mmm, this city is quite different enough for me. I suppose I'm mostly used to core world cities when I think about it. Isora's Rest has few large metropolis, but it's still quite cosmopolitan in its own way."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:25 pm 
"A study in contradictions this world sounds, no large cities but metropolitan. Oceanic, one of the most primal types of environment, but man made. It is certainly a curiosity." He mused for a moment before lapsing into a silence just enjoying the beauty of the gardens around them, and the beauty of his company for a brief second, even to one so outwardly cold as him the beauty was not lost.

After a reasonable but not yet awkward period he turned to Fusako "What is your dream Asahina-sama? What is the thing you wish most to acquire or achieve in your life?"

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:31 pm 
Fusako took the silence in stride without comment. The question however made her raise an eyebrow. "You sound like a Yasuki Kuchiki-san. Still, a fair question. I suppose I wish most for others to appreciate my designs and wish to have and wear them."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:10 am 
"I do not ask to learn how to tempt you or make a deal with you. I was curious what your ambition amounted to, you are a capable woman I wondered how far you wanted to go with that capability." He said looking to her "and to excell at ones chosen craft is an attainable and noble cause."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:03 am 
"It was merely a tease Kuchiki-san, have no fear. I knew your intentions. That's why my answer was quite sincere." She smiled. "What of your own highest goal, hm?"

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next