It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:52 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: [D10:EA] Tea?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:22 pm 
Nishida sat with his guest at his favorite place in the Xenobotanic Garden, and slowly he took this place into his heart. Somewhere nearby, Akechi was playing with Mochi, so that the Shiba Inu would not suddenly run over Nishida's precious tea set.

He was just about to pour a cup for his guest and himself.

---
[D10:EA] Tea Ceremony/ Void TN15: 5d10o10k3 33

+1VP to Níshida and his guest!

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

Post subject: Re: [D10:EA] Tea?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:22 pm 
A young Phoenix man sat in front of him, smiling. "I am glad Yasuki-sama could find time to meet me at such a short notice." He reached for the cup, turning it 180 degrees, running his fingers along its sides. "A man of your position must be terribly busy even here, yes?"

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:27 pm 
"I was pretty busy. But that's no wonder, after all, it's a miai, isn't it? How have you been, Isawa-san?" He took his cup in his hand. "I hope you enjoy the tea, it is a specialty of the crab"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:36 pm 
"Oh yes." Sora tapped the rim of his cup, smirking for a moment before reaching the cup to his lips. "Excellent. My compliments to the craftsman." he added, smiling still as he laid the cup down on his lap. "Oh yes. Busy-busy. Talking to the nakado, meeting everyone, yes. The libraries here are bigger than you'd think. One could get lost in there." For some reason that seemed to have him thrilled.

"Ah, I cannot complain. The city is lovely and the locals are very kind. Very kind." he had a lascivious smile on his lips. "I hope that Yasuki-sama has enjoyed his stay as well, hmm?" Sora tilted his head to the side as he eyed the courtier.

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:45 pm 
"I must confess that I find the temple of Fukurokujin very interesting. As someone who collects a myriad of knowledge myself, I am a bit envious of the great variety and amount of knowledge that can be found there." he looked into the general direction where the Tempel was headed.

"I enjoyed most of it, even though one of my fellow crab has entered the wheel again here." he sad looking a bit sad.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:53 pm 
"Oh, I did not take Yasuki-sama a learned man." An eyebrow rose. "Your kin has somewhat different reputation." Chances were that Nakaba, whatever he was doing, would sneeze at this moment. "What kind of information Yasuki-sama collects then?" Sora asked, taking an another sip from his cup even as his brown eyes sought out Nishida's. "A wheel? That sounds tragic." he smacked his lips. "What might have happened, if one may ask?"

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:57 pm 
He smirked a bit, "If you know what you are selling and know the facts behind it, you can easily convince people. Besides, there is so much to learn, wouldn't it be a shame not to want to experience the knowledge of the world? Even though you will probably never be able to achieve that?"

He blinked at that comment. "One of our kin died do to a drifter attack, hence my remark to the celestial wheel" he explained, puzzled why a Isawa from all people wouldn't get it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:09 pm 
"Oh, one would think so, yes." Sora agreed with Nishida, at least for the time being. "Same with making your point in a debate, or when discussing a topic of common interest. Knowledge is power, as they say." he smirked again, bemused. "There is always more to learn, yes. One would be surprised how a tiny tidbit can change how one looks at things. It as as if you were a different person suddenly."

"Oh, right. That." Sora waved his hand. "Terrible accident, I was told." he bobbed his head, murmuring a short prayer, out of habit if nothing else. "The Heavens call upon us when they deem to proper, whether we want it or not." he added, his voice still low. "Besides the unfortunate soul, how are you kin doing?"

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:19 pm 
"I agree Knowledge is a powerful source and tool, one more valueable then koku,.... maybe" Fixing his glasses.

"Yes, unfortunately. The nature of Asakaze is very dangerous, there seem to be many predators on this planet." he said and put his head to one side. "For the most part their doing their thing. It's not like i'm their lord, am I? But they all do their best to impress the Nakodo."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:36 pm 
"One would be inclined to agree, yes." Sora was all smiles, tapping his temple. "Oh yes. the wildlife is terrible. But I have understood that the governor wants to pacify the planet once and for all. Expand the city where he can. A man of vision, that's for sure."

"Oh, I am sure. And speaking of such things." he looked Nishida markedly, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "I am not here today. The abbot of the temple can stand witness that I was in the library at this time." Waiting that his words would sink in, Sora took yet another sip. "Are we clear?"

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:53 pm 
Nishida remaind calm. Of course the pig was plotting something.

"I see. Please continue." he said, sipping a bit of his tea.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:59 pm 
"Now." Sora licked his lips, looking around. "The little birds tell me that Yasuki-sama is rather curious about Asako Chiruha-san, hmm?" he watched to see if he would react. "That he has been with her here and there. Mhmhm-mhmhm." Trailing the edge of his cup with his index finger, Sora made Nishida wait.

"I have few associates. Friends, really, maybe. Anyway. These people would rather see Asakaze free of Crab influence, hmm? However, I do see that Yasuki-sama has vested interests here. Is there koku on the table? Isn't there always koku on the table when the Yasuki are talking?" he chuckled. "Anyway, I come with an offer. Question is, does Yasuki-sama care about his kin enough to listen?"

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:01 pm 
Nishida's On remained strong.
He made a gesture. "Please elaborate, as you know, we Yasuki like to make deals"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:03 pm 
"Very good." Sora smiled. "Soul for a soul. Yasuki-sama gives up his plans on Asako-san and..." the young man fiddled with his cup, sounding almost coy. "I will ask my friends to make sure that a certain misbehaving Carp can get home sound and safe. A fair offer, no?"

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:18 pm 
"Of course. I highly Value Nakaba-san"

[D10:EA] Sincerity(Deceit)/Awareness; +1k1VP; Thanks Tea!: 5d10ro1o10k4 34

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:37 pm 
Smiling, Sora nodded to Nisha, malice gleaming in his eyes. "Very good Yasuki-sama. I am very happy to see that we could reach an understanding. " Smirking, he reached for his cup, draining it empty. "A pleasure, really. As I said, sometimes learning things makes you a new man." Sora brushed off the imaginary dust from his robes, gingerly standing up. "A lovely day, don't you think so?" he asked Nishida, squinting his eyes as he turned to eye the gardens. "Rather lovely day."

_____
Investigation / Perception Voided and re-rolled because of ties. TN = 34: 4d10o10k3 24

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:44 pm 
What a pathetic asshole.

"It's quite a nice day, the clouds let the sun cast a little shadow on us,... but I'm sure it will shine brightly again soon." he said sipping the last bit of his Tea.

"Out of curiosity, has Isawa-san ever played Go?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:47 pm 
"Sometimes." he glanced over his shoulder. "My benefactors want me to spend my time otherwise, but I have dabbled with the game, yes?"

Run by GM Tassu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:50 pm 
"Oh I just thought you would enjoy the game" he said with a slight grin. "Anyway, would you like some more tea?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:54 pm 
"One might?" he tilted his head to the side. "I think I have had enough tea today, thank you. The blend was excellent though. The Crab are known for their teas for a reason."

Run by GM Tassu
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next