It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:15 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: [D11 EE] Tanabata (RP - Garden East)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:00 pm 
Kitsune Izumi wrote:
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
"Inari's Cradle?" Ishiyo smiled, "Looking forward to returning to you-eh homeworld after all this?"

He nodded.

"Thisplaceisgreatandall, buttheforestismissingsomething. Foxesandsquirrelsmostly."

"I am not an expert on animals but...I do not think foxes and squirrels would like driftehs or otori." Ishiyo blinked, "Is it like the ancient forest of the Fox back on the old homeworld?"

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:06 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
"I am not an expert on animals but...I do not think foxes and squirrels would like driftehs or otori." Ishiyo blinked, "Is it like the ancient forest of the Fox back on the old homeworld?"

"Ahdifferenthabitats. The squirrelsanddrifterswouldneverevenmeet. Foxesmightbeanissueforotorichicks, butafullziseonewouldbetoomuchforthem."

He grinned.

"Foxeswilleatalotofthingsbutthesquirrelswouldstrugglewithnonutstochompon."

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:43 am 
"I do not know...given the otori's size their chicks might be as big as foxes." Ishiyo idly wondered how big their eggs were...probably huge. "And if they are half as fearsome as the adults then perhaps a fox would be best served with easier prey."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:32 am 
Asako Ryo wrote:
"It would have been nice if you were to also seek out other members of her family, as we do exist, "Ryo kept his neutral court face on the matter. "Drone maintenance and piloting is something I do to help out around the colony. The existing models perform their existing duties well enough."

"Please forgive me, the Miai took up much of my time. But maybe there will be more time for it in the future." he said with a bow.

Asako Chiruha wrote:
"Well, maybe we would have tried to find you but we didn't know which field or acre you could be found playing baseball with your friends," she shrugged with a smirk.

Nishida looked at Chiruha, smiled and asked: "Chiruha-san, didn't you want to go for a walk?"

----
Sorry for being a bit abrupt, but we should wrap up things till saturday :)

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:42 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
"I do not know...given the otori's size their chicks might be as big as foxes." Ishiyo idly wondered how big their eggs were...probably huge. "And if they are half as fearsome as the adults then perhaps a fox would be best served with easier prey."

"Ohfoxesareopportunists. Unguardedeggsmightmakeabettermealforthemthoughifthechicksaretoobig."

He just kept on grinning.

"Allhypotheticalthough. Introducingsomethingaspotentiallyinvasiveasafoxherewouldprobablybedisastrousfortheecosystem."

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:49 pm 
"Of course, Yasuki-sama, I'm sure we'll get the chance," he said plainly on the matter before stepping aside so that he and his sister could spend time together.

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Joanne Kwan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:52 pm 
Chiruha shot her younger sibling a look, perhaps wanting to jab him in the knee for attempting to make things awkward.

"Oh, yes," she said smiling at the idea, "the fireworks show should be starting soon but I think we'll be able to get a good view anywhere in the garden. Do you want to lead the way?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:45 pm 
"Goodbye, Asako Ryo-san" he said and bowed towards him, then turning to Chiruha again. "Of course." he made a gesture and went to the fridges of the festival,...

/exit

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:42 pm 
Chiruha followed Nishida's lead as they went into the gardens for slightly more privacy.

Of course, Shiba Rena followed Chiruha. There were no exceptions to her orders.

/exit

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4