It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:18 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: [D11 EE] Tanabata (RP - Garden East)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:54 pm 
"Well, I guess it's less of a trade now..." she said, perhaps only realizing this now.

After a moment, she presented both of the robots forward again, "maybe you could consider a token of participation from your hostess here? I know for sure that Bean Stalk is too over-grown for toys here."

She smirked at the direction of Asako Ryo.

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Joanne Kwan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:55 pm 
Asako Ryo gave a roll of his eyes before he adopted his resting courtier face once more. "Thanks for thinking about me but yeah, no thanks."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:59 pm 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
Ishiyo smiles slightly as she looks at the plushie, "The planet has a lot of fascinating wildlife." She could not help but chuckle at how cute the raker looked compared to its real counterpart. "Though it is not quite as...majestic as the real one."

"True,true . . . butIcan'ttakearealonehomewithme, sothiswilldo."

Although if he could have smuggled a native animal off world in his luggage . . . it would have been his otori.

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:02 pm 
"Oh excuse me" he said to the 'Bean Stalk' "I'm Yasuki Nishida, an honor to meet you,...?" he looked at the man, then turned to Chiruha again.

"I would love to accept it, but your company is already token enough for me." he declined the gift a second time.

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:48 pm 
Kitsune Izumi wrote:
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
Ishiyo smiles slightly as she looks at the plushie, "The planet has a lot of fascinating wildlife." She could not help but chuckle at how cute the raker looked compared to its real counterpart. "Though it is not quite as...majestic as the real one."

"True,true . . . butIcan'ttakearealonehomewithme, sothiswilldo."

Although if he could have smuggled a native animal off world in his luggage . . . it would have been his otori.

Ishiyo laughed at that, suddenly imagining the Fox in tacky sunglasses with a suspiciously rake shaped luggage. Noitwillfitintheoverheadbin!Checkitagainplease!Don'tmindthenoise!

"Might make it hardeh to convince you-eh family that the you faced down some scary creatures on the planet."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:18 am 
Considering he had faced down a cult bent on handing the world over to an entity from another realm he thought convincing his family of ferocious beasts to be an easy option.

"Wellthey'llhavemyotherplushiesasproofofotori,driftersandpeacocklizardsasbackuptothisraker."

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:00 am 
"Oh? Planning to reenact the entire planet's worth of animals?" Ishiyo raised her brow, "Drop it in a mushroom garden and you could probably give them some idea of Asakaze."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:09 am 
"Wellthere'ssomuchinterestinganimallifeonthisplanet. Couldspendalifetimestudyingit. Nevergoingtoforgetotoriridinghere. Thathasbeenoneofthebestmomentsofthisentiremiaiforme."

Yes he was a Fox. Animals, animals, animals. The Phoenix were lucky there was no fox-equivalent on the planet or Izumi would have been smuggling one of those out in his luggage.

Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:20 am 
Ryo's introduction was simple and curt, he did walk in the middle of a gift-giving ceremony apparently. "I'm pleased to meet you, Yasuki-sama. This one is Asako Ryo, son of your honoured host, Asako Naokuni-dono," he gave a bow.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:27 am 
Yasuki Nishida wrote:
"Oh excuse me" he said to the 'Bean Stalk' "I'm Yasuki Nishida, an honor to meet you,...?" he looked at the man, then turned to Chiruha again.

"I would love to accept it, but your company is already token enough for me." he declined the gift a second time.

Chiruha gave a glance to her younger brother before looking back to Nishida with a warm smile. "It might have been but it doesn't seem right to have left the game without a prize. As the daughter of our honoured host, as my brother put it, I feel it should also be my responsibility that you leave our events in good hospitality!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:20 pm 
"Then I accept the gift with joy, Asako Chiruha-san" he said playfully and bowed. He gladly accepted the Orange Robot. "I'll take it to be a reminder of our time here."

Then he turned to Ryo.
"Are you participating in the miai, Asako Ryo-san? I hadn't seen you before, so forgive me if i haven't paid you the necessary attention yet.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:28 pm 
Kitsune Izumi wrote:
"Wellthere'ssomuchinterestinganimallifeonthisplanet. Couldspendalifetimestudyingit. Nevergoingtoforgetotoriridinghere. Thathasbeenoneofthebestmomentsofthisentiremiaiforme."

Yes he was a Fox. Animals, animals, animals. The Phoenix were lucky there was no fox-equivalent on the planet or Izumi would have been smuggling one of those out in his luggage.

Ishiyo blinked and shook her head, there was a moment while her brain played back the fox's speech slower. Then she nodded, "A pity the Otori are not available off world? I would not mind riding one back home. Though I am sure it would infuriate fatheh's gardneh." She chuckles at the thought.

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm 
"IfIcouldtakeDasshuhomewithmeIwould. Ithinkhe'dlovetheforestonInari'sCradle."

If he could eat non-fungal food that is. Izumi hadn't thought much on that issue.

Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:22 am 
"Inari's Cradle?" Ishiyo smiled, "Looking forward to returning to you-eh homeworld after all this?"

ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:43 am 
"I'm glad you're willing to accept my gift, Nishida-sama," she smiled softly with a bow and took back the red robot, pocketing it in her purse.

She turned her attention to Ryo and smirked, "Hai...Ryo-san here would be my younger brother. I know his height and mood might dictate otherwise. He helps out around the colony in maintaining drones."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:47 am 
Ryo glanced to his sister and nodded begrudgingly in agreement. "Yes...but no, I am not participating directly in the miai, although my current duties do have me aiding the administrative duties in the affair and wherever our father needs me. I've been mostly standing out of the way so that you and my sister can enjoy the proceedings here. I take it that you've already known each other for a while?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:50 am 
He put the small Robot away. "A pleasure to meet you then. And yes, i have met with Chiruha-san a few times over the course of the miai. So you share the passion for drones with your Sister, Asako Ryo-san?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:00 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
"Inari's Cradle?" Ishiyo smiled, "Looking forward to returning to you-eh homeworld after all this?"

He nodded.

"Thisplaceisgreatandall, buttheforestismissingsomething. Foxesandsquirrelsmostly."

Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:37 pm 
Yasuki Nishida wrote:
He put the small Robot away. "A pleasure to meet you then. And yes, i have met with Chiruha-san a few times over the course of the miai. So you share the passion for drones with your Sister, Asako Ryo-san?"

"It would have been nice if you were to also seek out other members of her family, as we do exist, "Ryo kept his neutral court face on the matter. "Drone maintenance and piloting is something I do to help out around the colony. The existing models perform their existing duties well enough."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:38 pm 
"Well, maybe we would have tried to find you but we didn't know which field or acre you could be found playing baseball with your friends," she shrugged with a smirk.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next