It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:47 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: [D11 EE] Tanabata (RP - Garden East)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:10 am 
Chiruha was sure to bow politely in greeting and waved back to Izumi as well.

Yasuki Nishida wrote:
Nishida nodded, then took a deep breath in and approached Chiruha.

He bowed and greeted her and Rena "Good evening, Chiruha-san, Good evening Shiba-san, ... how, .. uhm,.. it's a lovely festival, isn't it?"

Chiruha was perhaps a bit curious at what was going on at the toy scooping table with Izumi and the Crane for just a moment as well then turned her attention to the approaching Yasuki, bowing politely to greet him. She smiled in good spirits. "Oh, good evening, Nishida-sama! I hope it is to your liking? My father has gone at lengths to ensure the gardens are properly festive, even bringing some of the games and vendors here as you can see."

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Joanne Kwan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:41 am 
Kitsune Izumi wrote:
He nodded, the usual big grin plastered across his face.

"Yes.Yes. ItlookedlikeyouandMumei-sanwerehavingfun."

He assumed she was already familiar with his name as he knew hers, but a niggling memory of his etiquette teacher shouting at a class of unruly pre-teen Foxes to always be polite came to mind.

"KitsuneIzumi, IworkforKitsuneBiopharmaticals."

"Daidoji Ishiyo, Fighteh Pilot in the Crane Navy," She responded in kind, "And yes it was some unexpected bit of fun, though I dare say a fraction of you-eh own that night."

The Crane tapped her chin and opened the not-Inu-tai sack. "I was going to give most of these out to the children, but if you want one please take a pick."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:23 am 
Asako Chiruha wrote:
Chiruha was perhaps a bit curious at what was going on at the toy scooping table with Izumi and the Crane for just a moment as well then turned her attention to the approaching Yasuki, bowing politely to greet him. She smiled in good spirits. "Oh, good evening, Nishida-sama! I hope it is to your liking? My father has gone at lengths to ensure the gardens are properly festive, even bringing some of the games and vendors here as you can see."

""It is much to my liking, even though I may not be able to muster the same enthusiasm as others" he said looking towards Ishyio and chukled. "Want to,.. want to do something together?" he asked, a bit nervous.

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:35 am 
"Sure, Nishida-sama," she smiled brightly at and gave a glance around, "we could take a walk around the gardens here or we could just try our hand at some of the games here. I'm glad to see some of them in use and enjoyed."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:50 am 
"Good, want to try out your luck? We could do the Rafflestrings! Or the Toy scooping, even if I'm not sure if there's any left,..." he looked to the horrified heimin who operated the toy scooping pond.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:03 pm 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:
"Daidoji Ishiyo, Fighteh Pilot in the Crane Navy," She responded in kind, "And yes it was some unexpected bit of fun, though I dare say a fraction of you-eh own that night."

The Crane tapped her chin and opened the not-Inu-tai sack. "I was going to give most of these out to the children, but if you want one please take a pick."

"AhIwouldn'twanttodeprivethechildren, Daidoji-san. Especiallyafteryoudedicatedsomuchworktoacquiringthem."

He looked around.

"AndIwasgoingtotrythestringraffle."

Glory 1.3 * Status 4.0 * Honour What is Expected

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Current Hair Colour: D12
Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:17 pm 
Chiruha gave a slow nod as she took another glance at the Toy Scooping stations, watching the heimen working to refill the shallow pool with some more trinket-toys and some water to replenish what the Crane had taken earlier. "...maybe we can go back there later."

"Okay! The draw strings, then. I remember doing these every year as a kid. They had all sorts of snacks from off-world but it seems the prizes go bigger since then," she said before paying for four tries at the game.

Day 11, Early Evening: String pulls!: 4#1d10 4 10 9 5

To her amazement, she mange to get a successful run at the game. Not one but two plushies!

"Oh...uhm...I didn't expect to win anything," she chuckled nervously, "...what should I get?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:49 pm 
Bayushi Akagi had good luck pulling on a raffle string, coming up with a small bat-shaped “screamer” plushy, which he displayed proudly.

The Scorpion had no luck scooping toys from the depleted toy pool, but the goldfish pool was a different story entirely as the bright, shiny fish seemed to leap right into his paper scoop. It was surprisingly fun, and Akagi laughed with excitement as he scooped fish after fish into the little bowl he had been given.

In the end, he ended up with a plastic bag containing nearly a liter of water, five brightly colored goldfish swimming around inside. “Now what in Hotei’s name am I going to do with all of you?” Akagi said wonderingly, having failed to plan past actually winning the fish.

11EE Tanabata, Toy scooping, try #1 AGI/Sleight of Hand TN15: 4d10o10k3 8 fail, no toys left!
11EE Tanabata, Raffle Strings: 1d10 8 win a plushy
11EE Tanabata, Goldfish scooping, try #1 PER/Hunting TN15: 4d10o10k3 33 succeeds for 1 fish
11EE Tanabata, Goldfish scooping, try #2 PER/Hunting TN17: 4d10o10k3 14 fails, paper broken
11EE Tanabata, Goldfish scooping, game 2, try #1 PER/Hunting TN15: 4d10o10k3 51 (!!) succeeds for 1 fish
11EE Tanabata, Goldfish scooping, game 2, try #2 PER/Hunting TN17: 4d10o10k3 22 succeeds for 1 fish
11EE Tanabata, Goldfish scooping, game 2, try #3 PER/Hunting TN19: 4d10o10k3 41 succeeds for 1 fish
11EE Tanabata, Goldfish scooping, game 2, try #4 PER/Hunting TN21: 4d10o10k3 23 succeeds for 1 fish
11EE Tanabata, Goldfish scooping, game 2, try #5 PER/Hunting TN23: 4d10o10k3 22 fails, paper broken

Total: small plushy, 5 goldfish, 20 zeni spent

when appropriate: otori mount, light armor, standard rifle.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:59 pm 
Asako Chiruha wrote:

He bought also some of the strings and opend them:
[D11:EE] Rafflestrings: 4#1d10 7 2 6 1

"Seems like i got two statues of Daikoku" he said with a shrug, then seeing that Chiruha had more luck than him.

"Wouldn't a big and a small Otori fit togehter? Like mother and child?" he suggested.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:26 pm 
While he chatted to the Crane, Izumi made his string raffle pulls. Three times his dramatic pull led to . . . absolutely nothing, but his final attempt won him a plushie.

"Rakerplease!"

It would make a fine addition to the Peacock Lizard, Otori and Drifter plushies already back in his room at the hotel.

--
Getting the rolls in before day flip, still technically talking to Ishiyo.

D11 tanabata FOXEH PULL STRINGS! 4 goes: 4#1d10 8 3 1 3

Carries: Wakizashi, sidearm, spellslates, communicator, densai, medicine pack, kami-pet.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:03 pm 
Chiruha couldn't help but giggle at the idea of getting more otori plushies and it was perhaps a reminder that she had a closet that was nearly bursting with them. She smiled sheepishly and got an otori pair as suggested.

"If you're willing, I'd be more than happy to trade my two plushes for one of your statues!" she offered as she managed her armful of plushes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:13 pm 
Was that a gift now? But she said trade? He relied on his intuition and skilfully said, "Um, of course, but are you sure?

He would offer her one of the statues of Daikoku. After the, probably successful, exchange of stuffed animals and statues, Nishida looked at Chiruha expectantly and asked, "What do you want to do now, Chriuha-san?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:51 pm 
Kitsune Izumi wrote:
"AhIwouldn'twanttodeprivethechildren, Daidoji-san. Especiallyafteryoudedicatedsomuchworktoacquiringthem."

He looked around.

"AndIwasgoingtotrythestringraffle."

"Oh...yes I had forgotten about those." Ishiyo closes the bag and chuckles, "I guess I had zeroed in on my target." She glances back at the scoop game.

"I might give them a try myself actually."

Carries: Daisho and Sidearm (when appropiate), Densai, Personal Seal, Communicator, Portable Informator.
ProfileTheme

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:47 am 
Yasuki Nishida wrote:
Was that a gift now? But she said trade? He relied on his intuition and skilfully said, "Um, of course, but are you sure?

He would offer her one of the statues of Daikoku. After the, probably successful, exchange of stuffed animals and statues, Nishida looked at Chiruha expectantly and asked, "What do you want to do now, Chriuha-san?

"Oh, yes," she smiled eagerly, more than happy to give the plush otori a new and more vacant home. "Daikoku is actually one I don't have but maybe it'll be useful in the future?"

"I think the toys might have been replenished by now?" she said as she wandered back toward the toy booth and paying a few zeni for a try!

Day 11, Early Evening: Toy Scoop, round 1 vs TN15: 3d10 18
Day 11, Early Evening: Toy Scoop, round 2 vs TN20: 3d10 21
Day 11, Early Evening: Toy Scoop, round 3 vs TN25: 3d10 23

With a great lack of Inu-Tai related toys, Chiruha merely made a go to get some generic-looking robot looking figures from a show that likely even her great-father might have never heard about. Who knows if they could make their way into her boardgame potentially. She managed to get two before the scoop broke and dropped a Starlight Miko Crusader with an unceremonious 'splash'.

"Two, still pretty good!" she grinned.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:14 am 
"Some say i'm blessed by hi, so i hope he will grant you some guidance too, Chiruha-san." He took the plusihes and kind didn't know where to put him.

Luckly for him, Akechi was prepared and came ove with a bag. He gave the plushies to his trusty bodyguard and quickly followed Chiruha.

He watched her scoop up the toys and chukled a bit when the Miko Crusader splashed back into the pool. "Two are good, but it looks like the Miko Crusader is defending himself against the giant! Maybe i can do?"

He said confidently, even though he didn't exactly have the skills for that kind of test.
Nishida tried to fish the Miko figure out of the pond a few times, but he was probably too clumsy and the paper scoops tore in his hands again and again.

"Ah seems like the Crusader is too good of a fighter, i need to make my retreat." he said with a smile, enjoying is time with Chiruha.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:50 am 
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:

"Oh...yes I had forgotten about those." Ishiyo closes the bag and chuckles, "I guess I had zeroed in on my target." She glances back at the scoop game.

"Let'sseewhatwegetthen!"

He proceeded over to the raffle and in an amazing feat of time manipulation the player . . .

Kitsune Izumi wrote:
While he chatted to the Crane, Izumi made his string raffle pulls. Three times his dramatic pull led to . . . absolutely nothing, but his final attempt won him a plushie.

"Rakerplease!"

It would make a fine addition to the Peacock Lizard, Otori and Drifter plushies already back in his room at the hotel.

--

. . .

Izumi held his new Raker plushie out in front of him.

"Ohitreallylookslikeone!"

Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:01 pm 
Chiruha stood by and watched Nishida attempt to get a toy, wincing and grimacing when he couldn't quite pull it off. "Oh! I think you have to scoop them on their backs. That's the trick because sometimes their arms can poke holes through the scoop easily enough."

"Here! Maybe you can have one of mine instead?" she showed the toys she managed to get from her try earlier, which was a robot mini-figurine, one orange and one red.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:02 pm 
At the antics happening over at the toy scooping station, another Asako strolled over and loomed closely to Yasuki Nishida and Chiruha.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:33 pm 
He laughed "Maybe I'm just to clumsy, after all these are crab hands" he said and waved his hands around. He looked at the robots, and thought about the PLushies she gifted him just minutes ago.

"But i don't have anything for you, Chiruha-san"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:52 pm 
Kitsune Izumi wrote:
Daidoji Ishiyo wrote:

"Let'sseewhatwegetthen!"

He proceeded over to the raffle and in an amazing feat of time manipulation the player . . .

Kitsune Izumi wrote:

"Rakerplease!"

--

. . .

Izumi held his new Raker plushie out in front of him.

"Ohitreallylookslikeone!"

Ishiyo smiles slightly as she looks at the plushie, "The planet has a lot of fascinating wildlife." She could not help but chuckle at how cute the raker looked compared to its real counterpart. "Though it is not quite as...majestic as the real one."

ProfileTheme
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next