It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:48 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: [D11 EE] Tanabata (RP - Garden West)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:28 am 
Hide gave Koseki and Shion bows and big thumbs up. “Good seeing you guys around!”

“Well, with all the carrying you I did yesterday, I’m just going to say everyday is arm day. And also leg day.” Hide smirked, but it soon faded as she watched Eriko’s very impressive shots. Hide let out a whistle at the final toss, clapping her hands while she still could. “Dang, Eriko-san. That was some fancy tossin’.”

Well, it did seem like Eriko was just going to keep piling on the prizes. “Tendon and Gobai, huh? Interesting choices.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:52 am 
This impressed even Eriko and she chuckled at her success, as well as her gains. "Thank! If you want my advice, it's really all in the wrist! And no, I didn't pick them, it's just what I got in the toss. I was just gunning for whatever was close. Hmm...I guess I could actually make use of them since I'm wearing a kimono."

She went to retrieve the netsuke and tied it on her obi for show. "Now, I really feel like I have bells and whistles on."

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:08 am 
Well, less for Hide to carry for now. Plus, they looked rather fetching on Eriko. “Looking good, Eriko-san. Want to try your hand at the strings? They have giant plushies if you’re lucky and want to really make me work.”

To emphasize her point, she motioned towards the two Spider. “Giant otori.”

Last edited by Matsu Hide on Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:05 pm 
Atena decided to join the pair of arachnids. "Konbanwa, Susumu sama..." She looked at the Daigotsu. "I am Moshi Atena." The girl bowed."It is an honor to meet you."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:07 pm 
"Moshi-san", he gave a proper enough bow. "I see you know Susumu-san, I am Daigotsu Shokomaru, from Kobushi. It's late in the game, but it's a pleasure to meet you just the same."

, Status: 4, Glory: 1

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Armor, Daisho, Rifle for battle.
Description

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:45 pm 
"Like wise... This world is quite big and this city has a lot of nooks and crannies." She looked at ring toss. "I was planning to play one of these games."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:58 pm 
"Have at it", he urged the Moshi on. "I managed a little myself." He dragged Nara over as well.

Carries: Sidearm, wakizashi, Densai, uniform/leisure or traditional clothes, cigs, fan.
Description

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:19 pm 
She approached and located what she wanted to win. She tossed the rings landing on two netsuke. "Ha! what I really wanted."

//D11 EE Garden Ring toss game Athletcs Agi 1 CR for extra prize TN 20: 5d10o10k3 25
and -5 zeni

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:22 pm 
Daigotsu Shokomaru wrote:
But then...three pulls, and a drifter, a moth with little flashing lights on the wings and then finally at the end, a 2ft tall Otori plushie came down on the last pull.

Literally all the little girls lined up for it, begging. He tossed the moth and drifter to the crowd and seeing Nara he walked over with a smirk. "It's almost as tall as you, can't quite ride it, but here. Got you something."

And there was a lot of ooooooh and aaaawwww from the kids. Shokomaru snorted at them.

"Get lost already."

And the party was over, left only with the two spider and an awkwardly big otori between them.

Naras eyes widened as she was presented with a giant plushie! She was slightly speechless, holding it out in front of her to look at, meaning she initially missed the Moshi arriving, only realising when she spoke, making Nara quickly bow to the woman.

"Hi Moshi-san!"

A pause, then she looked at Shokomaru.

"I can't accept this giant otori plushie that I love because Daigotsu-sama won it fair and square" she held it back out. Reluctantly. Stupid gift etiquette.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:26 pm 
"It's okay, I cheated so I don't deserve it, those kids gave me pointers", he replied with as sly grin.

Description

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:50 pm 
Matsu Hide wrote:
Well, less for Hide to carry for now. Plus, they looked rather fetching on Eriko. “Looking good, Eriko-san. Want to try your hand at the strings? They have giant plushies if you’re lucky and want to really make me work.”

To emphasize her point, she motioned towards the two Spider. “Giant otori.”

"That almost sounds like a dare, do you think I'm not going to get it?" she smirked as she gave her a bop on the shoulder.

"Let's see..." she said as she put down 20 zeni for 4 ties, then proceeding on pulling on four strings. She didn't really stop to see what she won until later.

Day 11, Early Evening: String pulls!: 4#1d10 3 10 7 3

"Winner! Winner! Otori dinner!" she called out at her victory with her arm raised then proceeded to collect the giant otori Hide made mention to and a statue of Kisada.

"Here you go, watch out for the statue, it's extra fragile," she said as she handed her winnings to Hide and the growing collection she was holding for her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:01 pm 
“Of course it’s a dare, Eriko-san!” Hide gave the Kuni a large grin, “I think you can, though. Just giving you the incentive of watching me have to carry a giant otori.”

And then Eriko managed to get it.

Why did Hide even have to mention the giant plush prize? Well, she did make sure to hold on to the surprisingly delicate Kisada statue carefully, even while juggling her hold on the other plushies that Hide had won before. “This is surprisingly tricky.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:27 pm 
Koseki raised his eyebrows at the over-burdened Matsu Hide. "Well, beats going to the gym I guess?" With a grin he watched as Shion and Eriko took turns with the ring toss.

A few equations and an internal engineering montage later, the Firefly cockily tossed a ring, easily landing it on the furthest target. "Boom."

He perused the assorted prizes and picked out a couple of meaningful netsuke and a rare baseball card. The Rafflestrings netted him an otori plushie and a statue of Kisada, they seemed appropriate.

---

D11. EE. Tanabata. Ring Toss. Athletics/Agility. 2CR. Void for +1k1. TN25: 5d10o10k4 25 Boom!

3 Prizes for the Firefly! Netsuke of Kikyou (Fortune of Steel) and of Muzaka (Fortune of Enigmas), Rare Baseball player card.

D11. EE. Tanabata. Rafflestrings. 5 draws.: 5#1d10 9 7 5 1 3

Statue of Kisada and an otori plushie!

Equipment: Sturdy clothes, densai, Sidearm, Daisho, lighter, smokes.
Where appropriate: Light armour, rifle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:17 pm 
Daigotsu Shokomaru wrote:
"It's okay, I cheated so I don't deserve it, those kids gave me pointers", he replied with as sly grin.

"Getting pointers is not cheating." Atena shrugged. "Still Susumu san deserves a little joy with plushies."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:07 pm 
Matsu Hide wrote:
“Of course it’s a dare, Eriko-san!” Hide gave the Kuni a large grin, “I think you can, though. Just giving you the incentive of watching me have to carry a giant otori.”

And then Eriko managed to get it.

Why did Hide even have to mention the giant plush prize? Well, she did make sure to hold on to the surprisingly delicate Kisada statue carefully, even while juggling her hold on the other plushies that Hide had won before. “This is surprisingly tricky.”

"It is? It's most of it stuffing, anyway?" she watched her carry the load and grinned with some mirth.

"All right, all right, doesn't seem entirely fair to keep your arms busy. Do you want to give it a try? This really seems like kind of your alley. I'll like...carry half of what you're carrying," she offered as she extended her hands to take Hide's load.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:22 pm 
“It more like it’s just large and awkwardly shaped!” Hide answered, albeit a bit defensively. She was proud of her lifting capability, but this was different. “Plus I don’t want to drop anything...”

Hide didn’t seem to mind the offer, as maybe carrying the fragile statue and the otori plush was a bad idea. “Pick which ones you want to hold.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:17 am 
Kitsu Nozomi wrote:
Suzume Shion wrote:
Dressed in her fancy clothes - which are still quite simple in comparison - black velvet trousers and a nice shirt, her black/ brown velvet jacket with an embroidered Sparrow mon on her shoulder as the weather doesn't quite make it easy to keep it on - Shion gets to the celebration a bit late. Looking around at those gathered in the west part of the Xenobotanic garden, she waves and bows to the others, and slightly longer to Atena, Hide and Eriko, who the Sparrow is particularly happy to see up and well.

She walks to the booths as well, but not wanting to interrupt the others for now, stays in the queues for her turn to play first at the Ring toss, then at the rafflestrings. She still seems oddly dreamy-eyed for her usual self, but she keeps quietly tapping rhythms on her legs as she waits.

Nozomi crossed her arms at the events, clearly displeased. She decided, after scanning the crowd, to approach Suzume. "I don't think we've met yet," she admitted. "Kind of surprised that we'd gone this far. But I suppose I haven't met a lot of people, really... I'm Kitsu Nozomi, priestess of the Lion, by the way."

Shion startled a bit at the Kitsu's approach, but then bows respectfully at her with a small smile. "Oh! Pleased to meet you, Kitsu-sama. This is Suzume Shion", she says, head still low. "A musician for the Miya Network. Ah... It is kind of surprising, I guess! But you're right... there were quite a few people here. And quite a few different things people might focus on."

Taking a step ahead at the queue, she nods ahead. "So... not playing any of the games?", she says with the same small, slightly awkward smile.

Honour: Exceptional * Status: 1 * Glory: 1 * CP: 0

Carries: Communicator, Densai+Radio+Headphones, Wakizashi, 1> Instruments, Purse.
Sidekick: Stray the mutt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:27 am 
The Moshi's mind wandered at the strings attached in the other game. So she donated 45 bu to pull some. The fortunes smiled at the Moshi as her booty is now a treasure chest full of plushies.

//D11 EE Garden String game 9 strings pulled: 9#1d10 10 1 8 1 3 1 9 9 10

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:37 am 
Moshi Atena wrote:
The Moshi's mind wandered at the strings attached in the other game. So she donated 45 bu to pull some. The fortunes smiled at the Moshi as her booty is now a treasure chest full of plushies.

Shokomaru watched and then started laughing. "Should I rent a flatbed so you can cart all that back to the inn?"

Description

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:57 am 
Matsu Hide wrote:
“It more like it’s just large and awkwardly shaped!” Hide answered, albeit a bit defensively. She was proud of her lifting capability, but this was different. “Plus I don’t want to drop anything...”

Hide didn’t seem to mind the offer, as maybe carrying the fragile statue and the otori plush was a bad idea. “Pick which ones you want to hold.”

"Okay, then. So, I think I'll take this mushroom back..." she said as she took the stuffed fungi, as well as the one that Hide won earlier and then took the statue afterwards, "Let's just make sure nothing happens to Kisada-no-kami here...don't want to upset the local monks. You can do this with one hand, right?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next