It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:34 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post subject: Re: [D12 EA] Ritual of Announcements Observation
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:59 pm 
"I'm sure that Hide-san is not going to let me get very far," she smirked as she glanced to Hide, "Well, I was thinking of making it up as I go along. Obviously, I'll just have to start dressing you instead but that's neither here nor there."

Eriko reached over and did a casual fix of her collar, "Don't worry about it, you look fine just as is."

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:09 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:

"Thank you, Kuchiki-san, I agree wholeheartedly with your words to my intended, and I will try my hardest to make sure I can bring her, all the happiness I can manage." Hayato dipped his head in thanks. before continuing. "I should add that I mean no insult but I find your words about my cousin reassuring too. I have heard stories about life among the spider. It's encouraging to learn she will have someone willing to walk that path with her."

"I know you have not had the chance to see her, or even chat with her yet. But I could remedy one of those things if you like. I havea picture of her forwarded to me by my father if you wish to see it."

Satoru nodded "That is all anyone can ask you do, shall you be wearing purple soon or will Utaku-san be updating her wardrobe to green?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head before addressing the other part of what Hayato said

"If she takes up residence on Dark Forge then her life will be not too different from anyone else's, if she were to join me in colonizing planets for the Spider it is a much more hectic life, but a rewarding one." at the offer of a picture Satoru raised an eyebrow "Well I see no reason why not, having as much information as possible is usually the best path."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:35 am 
"By the rules of this miai, I would be joining Tsuruchi-san's family, but... we're willing to consider what will be the best options in the end, I believe. For us both. And especially our clans and how they're best served by this union." She looked to Hayato for his opinion as well, as it felt a touch improper to speak on his behalf so quickly. But she felt confident that they would both want the best outcome for their clans.

Has: Daisho, sidearm, fashionable attire, cool shades, densai, comm, Kami-pet.
Sometimes: Light armor, Marksman rifle.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:19 am 
"As you said, Hyeon-ju-san." He glanced her way and smiled. "We will consider our options and how our clans are best served by our union. If that means me in purple, then that is what it will be."

Reaching into a small pouch at his side he pulled out his Densai and scrolling through it pulled up an image. "You're intended, Kuchiki-san." He said as he presented the image.

"I should probably note, she's looking her best here. My cousin can be a bit disheveled in the field."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:20 am 
Moto Ruhe wrote:
"Maybe it's just the bias of timing." He looked at Hyeon and Hayato. "Those two look good together, sparks may start flying at some point even though her initial plan was a Lion, probably the one that caused the whole ruckus." Her smile was something he'd always enjoy coming back to. "But our match is also something our bosses are likely to approve of so can't hold back the feeling that we really made the most of it. But guess we can stay in touch with our buddies and mates, support them in some way, raise spirits and all that."

"That's a good idea. I'd love having a lot of people I could keep in touch with," Tenma said with a warm smile.

From where she was atop the fence, she held her arms out for him to catch her when she jumped down.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:25 am 
Kuni Eriko wrote:
"I'm sure that Hide-san is not going to let me get very far," she smirked as she glanced to Hide, "Well, I was thinking of making it up as I go along. Obviously, I'll just have to start dressing you instead but that's neither here nor there."

Eriko reached over and did a casual fix of her collar, "Don't worry about it, you look fine just as is."

Hide’s cheeks flush as her collar was adjusted, a bit embarrassed, “Eriko-san... Dressing me is a bit, ummm... Much? Not that I would complain.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:04 am 
He did so, in the most romantic of fashions, with a mandatory 360 degrees turn with her in his arms, smiling ear to ear.

"We'll figure that out. Perhaps we can event attend some weddings, me playing on some!"

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:57 am 
Tenma grinned as she was set down, "The wedding thrasher, hm? Like a rocking mix of a wedding singer and a wedding crasher. Or we could be invited I suppose, either way."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:05 am 
"Wedding thrasher is now my favourite term." Ruhe laughed earnestly, a notion easily to sustain with her grinning. "Who do you think would invite us? I bet Koseki would, and fellow Unicorn of course."

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:29 am 
"Those are a nice start. ...I would enjoy getting an invitation to Hida Akemi-san's wedding, if possible. I won't count on any from fellow Scorpion since I don't really know any of them, or those they are wedding."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:34 am 
"Of course, it is, and no, you shouldn't," she smiled back at Hide, watching her blush, "we should probably get going and give Yul-san and Nakauchi-san some space. Just saying my congratulations and thank you for the congratulations."

She bowed to excuse herself.

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:08 am 
"I've met Akemi and we even talked marital prospects in terms of her priorities. No idea if those were met, but it doesn't seem so. Think she can make lemonade out of lemons there? Wouldn't want to go to a wedding that can't be merry."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:32 am 
"Mmmmm.... Oh! I just remembered."

Tenma turned around and went to a blanket covered lump near the fence she'd been watching from that one might think was a box of some sort. She picked it up and carried it the few steps to Ruhe, "May I introduce... Nyanni!"

She removed the blanket, and underneath there was a cat carrier with a pillow in it. On the pillow was a tiny orange kitten.

It looked at Ruhe and gave a little mew as Tenma grinned, "He says hello, apparently."

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:42 am 
"Oooh, a red one!" Ruhe grinned, waving to the kitten in the box as he leaned over. "Do you like metal, Nyanni? Enquiring minds want to know!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:01 am 
The kitten mewled loudly again, a little unsteady on its feet as it tried to stand on the towel.

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:20 am 
"Ah, you're just like really young! Your musical tastes can still be shaped!"

Quote:
New blood joins this world
And quickly turns damn cute
Through constant purrs and myows
The kitten sets the rules...

Ruhe intoned in a moment on inspiration.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:08 pm 
Tenma beamed a smile, "He'll be coming home with us. You're not allergic or anything, right?"

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:33 pm 
Asahina Fusako wrote:
She nodded softly. "I'm used to moving clothes, so that should be easy enough. I have plenty of books though, so that might not be necessary."

She paused, grinning a bit. "You'll have to do your own research on Crane programming, but I trust you'll do just fine."

"Hee, don't worry don't worry! When it comes to acting, I do all the research and practice every night!" Nara said with a beaming smile "I'll make you proud, don't you worry! Hopefully we can get your designs on the show too, whatever the show is."

She looked around, before looking back at Fusako.

"Will you be leaving tomorrow morning? Should I sort my items and bring them to your room?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:34 pm 
"To kittens? Nah! I love furry pals like this one as much as the next Unicorn!" He laughed. "Our family to be is growing quicker than I thought." He winked to her.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:52 pm 
Susumu Nara wrote:
"Hee, don't worry don't worry! When it comes to acting, I do all the research and practice every night!" Nara said with a beaming smile "I'll make you proud, don't you worry! Hopefully we can get your designs on the show too, whatever the show is."

She looked around, before looking back at Fusako.

"Will you be leaving tomorrow morning? Should I sort my items and bring them to your room?"

"Mmm, I haven't really thought about it to be honest. I suppose I've no reason to stick around. You don't need to bring your things to my room, I'll just make the shuttle reservations for us, and you can meet me at the port." She smiled. "That is, unless you want a reason to stop by my room."

Theme (Dance Club Rave)
More Musical Inspiration
Profile (plus info for corporate ties)
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next