It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:22 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post subject: Re: [D12 EA] Ritual of Announcements Observation
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:22 pm 
Utaku Hyeon-ju wrote:
"By the rules of this miai, I would be joining Tsuruchi-san's family, but... we're willing to consider what will be the best options in the end, I believe. For us both. And especially our clans and how they're best served by this union." She looked to Hayato for his opinion as well, as it felt a touch improper to speak on his behalf so quickly. But she felt confident that they would both want the best outcome for their clans.

Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"As you said, Hyeon-ju-san." He glanced her way and smiled. "We will consider our options and how our clans are best served by our union. If that means me in purple, then that is what it will be."

Reaching into a small pouch at his side he pulled out his Densai and scrolling through it pulled up an image. "You're intended, Kuchiki-san." He said as he presented the image.

"I should probably note, she's looking her best here. My cousin can be a bit disheveled in the field."

Satoru nodded to both of their answers "A most sensible response. Well i wish you both the best in that transition." It might have been odd hearing well wishes in such a cold detached tone.

The picture received another nod but no other emotion or reaction affected his features "There is nothing wrong with disheveled so long as she is not a slob. One is not expected to keep up with cosmetics in the field but messiness is, less than optimal."

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:39 pm 
"She's a bushi Kuchiki-san." Hayato replied with a soft chuckle. "Keeping an ordered kit can keep you alive. She may not care much for cosmetics or courtly ways, but she isn't a slob."

"She does smoke though, like me."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:16 am 
Moto Ruhe wrote:
"To kittens? Nah! I love furry pals like this one as much as the next Unicorn!" He laughed. "Our family to be is growing quicker than I thought." He winked to her.

A small blush.

"Family, hm? ...let's just keep it the three of us for a while, neh?"

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:38 am 
Tsuruchi Hayato wrote:
"She's a bushi Kuchiki-san." Hayato replied with a soft chuckle. "Keeping an ordered kit can keep you alive. She may not care much for cosmetics or courtly ways, but she isn't a slob."

"She does smoke though, like me."

The slightest of frowns creased his lips "an unpleasant habit, no offense Tsuruchi-san. It just has a myriad of health risks. May i ask why you choose to smoke rather than use an inhalator? You still recieve the drug and the effect on your lungs is lessened by a fair magnitude." He asked with one raised eyebrow.

Profile Theme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:20 am 
Not feeling like it was her matter to interfere in right now, Hyeon-ju still looked on with interest... especially to Hayato to hear his reply.

Has: Daisho, sidearm, fashionable attire, cool shades, densai, comm, Kami-pet.
Sometimes: Light armor, Marksman rifle.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:47 am 
"Inhalators need to be charged Kuchiki-san." Hayato offered with a wry smile. "When out in the field it's not like you always have the rescources to spare for that sort of thing. Not that I don't use both honestly. I just find cmokes are easier when on long patrols."

"They taste different too, which is a thing for some."

Carries: Wakazashi, Sidearm(where appropriate). Cigarettes, Lighter, Communicator, Densai, Holorecorder, Gun belt, earphones

Courtship points: 6 (Certified quality husband material)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:03 am 
"Yeah." He said after a thoughtful moment, then smiled again. "Thing here is wrapping up, so maybe let's take the kitten for a walk."

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:20 am 
Moto Ruhe wrote:
"Yeah." He said after a thoughtful moment, then smiled again. "Thing here is wrapping up, so maybe let's take the kitten for a walk."

Tenma gave a nod, glancing at the stage as the Phoenix read off prepared speeches after the picks had ended.

"Yeah, it's getting boring here. You want to carry Nyanni or should I?"

"The law never rests."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:40 am 
"Me. We need to build some rapport!" Ruhe smirked and committed hand-holding as he was taking his damy to be deeper into the gardens.

/exit

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9