It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:24 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

Post subject: Metalmania: Marital Rendition [EE12]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:30 pm 
Using the stage that was already there, Ruhe mustered efforts and available technical resources to set up a stage for some heavy metal whipping! He had some songs lined up in his head that perhaps could help people settle with their unexpected pairings.

"Come over, folks, let's vent it all tonight!"

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

Post subject: Re: Metalmania: Marital Rendition [EE12]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:38 pm 
"Ruhe-san! Congratulations my friend!" Koseki walked up to the stage and made his way over to the Moto. He stuck out his hand in the Unicorn style.

"Need a drummer? Might be my last chance before you get a record deal and blaze a path across the galaxy."

Equipment: Sturdy clothes, densai, Sidearm, Daisho, lighter, smokes.
Where appropriate: Light armour, rifle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:56 pm 
"Mate, there's always a place for you on whatever stage I stomp onto to play!" Ruhe laughed, shaking the hand energetically. "Set yourself up! And thanks, I'm really hyped for my life with Tenma."

Ancestral Power Morin Khuur (!!!), less important stuff like arms, blades and shells

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:38 pm 
"Hey I'm super excited for you, you seem like a great fit! I'm still amazed I really managed to find myself an Isawa to join the Firefly. She's super smart, not afraid to show it either." He raised an eyebrow in amusement and walked over to the drum kit, pulling seat I to position and making a few adjustments.

"So what was your stand-out moment of the miai?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:45 pm 
"Ha, I hope to have some sync like that with my redhead cop too! Congratulations, mate!" He then scratched his chin with the fiddle's bow. "Hard question! Moments with Tenma seem very meaningful now, but so many things were small joys, like smashing the Driftmaster or laying down the metal law during negotiations, or jamming at the Crab place with you or Shion, or all the wild rides, it all went from strength to strength! I get a lot of momentous stuff was going on in the background, some monsters, people died, but I kinda didn't catch up with all that, so it was more of a personal journey. You?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:11 am 
"Man it's been a wild ride for you, and... well theres stuff that I was involved in here I can't even talk about." He chuckled, and shrugged at Ruhe. "Maybe when out there somewhere." He pointed up with a drum stick and then started in on testing out the kit.

"I mean. I yojimboed the shit out of this miai, and not just in that miai test. I made friends and made people take note of the Firefly. I played improv drums with THE Moto Ruhe! Can't ask for more than that. Haha! Shit man, I'm the only Hotaru to ever ride a giant fucking bird!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:17 am 
"It's been a fucking wild ride! Can't end it on a low note, so lets smash some eardrums here!" He riffed in a way that was half rhythm-raw, half-arabesque, looking to the audience.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]