It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:09 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: [D12, EN] Hooked on a Feeling
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:32 am 
“Now I’m very looking forward to seeing how they react to being at a wedding with a bunch of Matsu running around being very much the opposite. Probably not what they were expecting to come from this, much like you weren’t.” Hide had quite the image of the wedding in her head. A very stark contrast between the blues and earthen tones among the guests.

The Matsu couldn’t help but give her betrothed a teasing grin with the slightest of eyebrow waggles, “And now the days are going to feel even longer with that promise. Though, I’ll be beside myself with worry. Real talk? I don’t like the idea of three months away from you because of those True Scions bastards. They followed you all the way out here, didn’t they?”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

Artist (NSFW stuff in the gallery)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:24 pm 
Eriko turned serious at the topic went to the True Scions, "They did...but I'd like to think that was a long shot, even for them. If it was just me, they probably wouldn't have bothered sending someone undercover to some far colony with fat pockets to hire that many ronin. They were also after Akodo Akihiko-sama, too. It's not exactly the first or second time I've run into them and I refuse to let those punks make me live in fear. The galaxy is already uncertain as it is without losing sleep over it, you hear?"

She smirked faintly, "I'll be heading back to familiar space after this, at least. I'm going to check on the findings on the artifact they wanted so badly. If it turns out to be no big deal, maybe I'll give it back to them and bury the hatchet, all that."

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Wernope

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:37 pm 
“Well, we’re going to be living quite an interesting life. Together.” Hide’s expression softened as she moved in a tad bit closer, “I’m not exactly sure what this whole artifact business is, but whatever happens, I’ll be there to back you up... Partner.”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:01 am 
"Interesting probably isn't even the half of it! Don't you worry about the mystery stuff, that's sort of my department but I'll let you know more once I get more of a handle on this, give or take a few months. You don't even have to say it. I know that I can count on you, partner," she smirked as she affectionately patted on her hand.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:26 am 
“Y’know, if we ever put up our adventuring hats, we could just make a screen play and make a killing!” Hide grinned, motioning for them to take a turn, “I’m getting a little tired of mushrooms. Shall we head back to the inn?”

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:27 am 
Eriko chuckled, "Well, something worth considering but that might be a while if I had it my way. It would be something to get only good attention for once. I know that Suzume Shion-san could provide worthwhile connections to make that possible. Just hold that clever thought and we can get back to it once we're ready."

"Sure," she nodded with a small smile, "I think we might have pushed our luck here already, don't want the nakado to change their minds, eh?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:22 am 
“I should come up with a snappy one liner to add to the screen play, because I’m not quite clever enough to come up with one on the fly here.” Hide gave Eriko’s hand a gentle squeeze while grinning ear-to-ear, “I don’t think they’d change their minds if they know what’s good for them. Getting in the way between us is downright suicidal!”

The Matsu’s raucous laughter could be heard throughout the gardens, but she didn’t care. The precious time she had left with her betrothed were their’s to do as they pleased. And as they started to make their way back to the Inn, Hide thought of something too perfect to pass up.

“Hey, Eriko-san. We should catch the midnight shuttle together.”

A fitting bookend for this chapter of their life, one had to admit. And Hide was a sucker for that kind of thing.

/scene?

Betrothed to Kuni Eriko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:34 am 
"More like we could," she chuckled, "but, yes, lets."

And another chapter would begin.

/scene!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2