It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post subject: Under the Sunset, Once Again [Day 2, EN]
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:22 am 
[Note: This thread has an intro that starts outside the Kayama club, but the majority of the scene will happen here in the Garden.]

Standing near the edge of the road, outside the club, Ichika waited and checked her communicator again. Only some few moments ago she'd received a quick message from Shinjo Yul, checking in. Seeing as she wanted to get out of here, and Yul wanted to go somewhere, it only lined up perfectly. So, she told him where she was and waited. Stood in her nice cute outfit, white shirt over blue skirt, which had seen so much today.

Post subject: Re: Under the Sunset, Once Again [Day 2, EN]
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:09 am 
She wouldn't have to wait long. Yul made his appearance, riding on the back of a mid-sized scooter, extended seat. The whine of its engine announced his arrival, his long black hair whipping in the wind. He was casually dressed, wearing his trademark jacket, if not his sunglasses, although they were visible tucked into the pocket of his jacket.

The whine of the engine became a purr as he stopped, not far from Ichika, one foot braced on the ground. Yul flashed her a grin, brown eyes alight, flickering down once, and then back up.

"Hey." He said, still smiling. "Hop on." He held out his left hand, offering her a protective helmet.

Danger!: Armor, marksman's rifle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:44 am 
Now she'd seen this kinda movie before, with a drained laugh she smiled and nodded. Reaching her hand out to take the helmet she fastened it tight to her head as she stepped out into the road closer to the scooter. Standing by the back of it she looked to him, "I'm not sure I expected this," she said, she sounded tired.

Looking down at herself, her skirt, she patted it down and thought to hop on but.. "Can you.." she tried to find the proper way, but, ".. not look, Shinjo-san? Just in case.." she looked down, figuring the motions out so she could do them quickly and elegantly. Best as she could.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:54 am 
Yul's smile became a grin. "Sure thing, Doji-san." He turned, although he did let his gaze linger, almost playfully, a moment longer.

He tilted his head, half towards her, although his gaze still elsewhere. "Seems like you could use a little R and R." Yul said, his tone sympathetic. "Long day?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:57 am 
While she went through the effort of getting onto the scooter, while maintaining her decency she sighed, "Y-yea," a soft half-chuckle as she settled into the seat. "Long day.." she was still somewhat further back on the scooter as she said this.

Glancing down, around, "A-am I supposed to?" she kept a hand between her knees. Holding the skirt down against the seat for the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:02 am 
Yul chuckled gently. "I gotcha. Okay. Let's go have a nice time, I'll get you back to your room, and tomorrow's another day."

He nodded. "Just hold onto me." He looked back at her smiling gently. "It's okay, I promise. I'll be a perfect gentleman."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:25 am 
Nodding as she looked up toward him, she said"Can we.." she hesitated at first, but as she warmed up to the idea she spoke some more, "can we actually go to the gardens, Shinjo-san?"

With that asked she leaned in, careful with her skirt to keep it bunched up tight between them, and then wrapped her arms around him and held tight, well tight for Ichika at least. Looking at his back she drifted toward it but woke up more, as it were. Sitting straight she looked ahead.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:02 am 
His gentle smile became a grin. "It's like you read my mind, Doji-san. Gardens it is."

He waited as she got settled. His jacket was surprisingly soft, and he was warm and solid beneath it. "Ready?" Yul waited for an affirmative, and then they were off.

Out of sensitivity for his rider, Yul kept to a steady, sedate pace. The scooter rode smoothly, and the whine of it's engine was gentle. There was the occasional shift as Yul guided it through traffic, or turned down another street, but it was almost like a slow dance, relaxing and intimate.

It was only a few minutes, and then they were at the familiar entrance to the garden. With a flick, Yul killed the engine. It was suddenly very quiet; at this time of night, there were few visitors, and the sounds of the city were muted.

"Here we are." Yul murmured over his shoulder. "Not a bad ride, huh?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:56 am 
Letting go only when the engine stopped and the scooter steadied. Ichika leaned back and nodded, "I can see why people enjoy it," she said with a soft smile. Carefully, she made the effort to slip off from the scooter and stand. Collecting her purse from where she'd securely tucked it.

Glancing around the garden from the entrance, toward the city proper as well, she took in the sight of the sun-set's effect on the colors of the sky. Even though she knew it wouldn't offer her much safety from the heat, with the sun lowering, she could still appreciate the colors of the sky for a moment.

Looking back to Yul she smiled again, "Thank you, Shinjo-san," she said, and then, "Oh!" she said, bringing her hands up to her the helmet and undoing it. Bringing her head forward so she could slip it off more easily. Taking it in both hands she offered it back to Yul when he was ready, "Your helmet, Shinjo-san," she said with a light smile.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:17 am 
Yul held the scooter steady as Ichika stepped off. Once she'd dismounted, he locked it into place, then slid off it with practiced ease.

He smiled, bowing as he accepted the return of his helmet. "Thanks, Doji-san." He tucked it away in the scooter.

Still smiling, he gestured to the entrance. "Shall we? Oh, by the way..." He inclined his head to her, "-you look really nice tonight, Doji-san."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:46 am 
Ichika heard the words, but it took her a second. Looking down she shook her head, then, back up and at it. "Thank you, Shinjo-san," she wore a soft smile. Turning with him toward the entrance she stepped over toward the side. Where there was a half-barrier and stepped up on it. Walking along it was they went. Looking into the garden as they walked toward the entrance. Balancing with her arms out a little as she walked along.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:34 am 
Grinning, Yul followed her. "Hey, not bad." He said, hoping up onto the barrier as well. "I suppose your clan is known for grace." He followed along quite ably, faster to catch up, but not quite so gracefully.

The garden, visible through the entrance was lit mostly from the ground level. It gave the flowers and mushroom stalks a more ethereal quality as they seemed to rise up, slowly fading, the tops invisible.

"I never thought mushrooms could be pretty." Yul said, slowing as he caught up to Ichika. "But... they're kinda nice."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:51 am 
"Mmm," she agreed, hopping down from the ledge after a few more steps with Yul alongside her. Turning about and looking up to him with a smile. "I came here the other night too.. they're all very pretty in the sun-set, how you start losing sight of them as the sun lowers. Feels.. calm here, not a lot of people about. Just a night where you can think a little clearly in the night," she said, stepping backwards a few steps to give him room to join her before they moved through the gate.

"How was your day, Shinjo-san? Have you been meeting many.." she waffled on the words, chuckled lightly, "well, you know what I mean to ask, yea?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:12 am 
"Huh..." Yul watched Ichika, letting her get a few steps ahead. To his eyes, she too began to fade into the dim light; he hurried to catch up. "Yeah, I see what you mean. It is calm..." He was silent a few moments. "And it's nice to have some quiet, huh?"

Smiling gently, Yul nodded. "It's been interesting, meeting so many different people, from so many different clans. I can't say I've gotten on with everybody, but it's been nice. Fun." He inclined his head. "What about you, Doji-san?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:26 pm 
"Can't say that?" she seemed to perk up an ear, raised a brow, but took a step as she relented. Not seeking an answer right away as she started talking, "I've met quite a few... many from the Spider in fact," she said, as she turned. Turning around so that she was facing forward, away from Yul, she started discreetly fiddling with her left index finger.

"Just met one a few hours ago.. and a Phoenix too, they seemed.." she shook her head, "anyway, I've met so many. Some of my roommates are really nice, a Unicorn named.. oh!" she said, excited as she flipped back around. "You probably know her! Maybe.." her voice turned sheepish how improper and likely even untrue that might be, but she'd already committed, "Utaku Hyeon-ju-san. Do you know her?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:07 pm 
Yul nodded. "Yeah, I'm rooming with two Spider. Haven't really gotten to know them much. Clan relations being what they are..." He shrugged. "Still, I met a very nice fellow, Daigotsu Ryuu. A little odd, but he seemed like a good guy."

Yul's smiled, his eyebrows going up in pleasant surprise, as Ichika suddenly turned around. The smile quickly turned wry as she spoke. "Oh. Yeah. I know her." Yul said, his tone matching his smile. "We're in the same unit, in fact. She's a very skilled pilot, but she and I don't really see eye to eye on stuff."

The trail forked ahead, one path more central, the other winding off to the side. "Which way do you think we should go? Or you want me to take the lead?" Yul asked, smiling gently.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:00 am 
"Oh!" she said, a touch of surprise and a big smile. "You know Daigotsu Ryuu-san too? That's one of the others sharing the room with me," she said, turning to look toward the paths ahead. Waiting for Yul to join up by her before she leaned in a little, "You can choose, Shinjo-san, but keep in mind we can already see what's down that way but we have no idea what's down the other," she glanced up to him with a smirk.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:33 am 
Yul grinned. "It's like you read my mind, Doji-san." He tilted his head, matching Ichika's angle as she looked up at him. He was suddenly aware of how she'd leaned closer. Yul took a deep breath, his broad shoulders rising and falling, his brown eyes glinting at her in the dim light. "Part of my mind, anyway." His smile was decidedly playful.

He let that linger for a moment, then grinned. "C'mon. Let's take the interesting path." He led the way, if only slightly, allowing the two of them to walk side by side. It seemed some of the darkness had to do with the particular variety of mushroom trees in the area; these were thicker, forming a surprisingly pleasant canopy overhead.

"So..." He gave her a sidelong glance. "When someone in my unit's had a rough flight, some of them like to talk about it, after. And some of them just like to kick back, maybe have a drink." Yul's eyebrows went up. "Which one would you be?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:58 am 
For a second she seemed frozen at that, connecting the dots, but with her grin and promise to lead the way she nodded. Looking down a little bit when he started but she didn't yet. Red touched her cheeks, hidden largely by the makeup, but she quickly collected herself and caught up with him. Walking side by side she tried to let the descent of the day's light calm her a bit, and it did.

For a little while she just walked along-side, looking at the mushrooms and other flora. Content in the small little.. respite from the day the walking gave. When Yul glanced over, it grabbed her attention back, listening intently when he was speaking about comrades and flying but when the question was turned to her.. she raised her brows, "O-oh," she said, smiling sheepishly, realizing how tired she must really be then, to not see that coming.

A small giggle, "Well.." she looked toward the flora again, a slight smile as they walked, "I guess I'd talk about it Shinjo-san," she glanced back to him. "So far from home.. guess I just, wasn't sure who to talk to?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:06 am 
"Well," Yul said, giving her one of his gentle smiles. "You can talk to me. Why don't you tell me about your day?"

The trail narrowed further. Some bio-luminescent bugs drifted through the fungal underbrush, providing as much light as any of the artificial additions. Yul walked slowly, and close to Ishika; it was certainly possible that their shoulders or elbows might brush, just a little, as they walked along. "Oh, and please." He waved a hand. "If you like, call me Yul. It seems right, when we're here."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next