It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:21 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: [D6:EE] Step by Step
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:43 pm 
"You do not need to apologize, knowledge should be shared,... as long as it is not under lock and key, of course. Besides, I'm glad you asked, it is rare that someone is interested in how exactly your rice ends up on the table. We Yasuki may not shine out like the Hida or Kaiu in the crab clan, but the certainty that our craft is still used after thousands of years fills me with pride."

Accompanied by: Akechi - Bodyguard
Pet: Mochi - Shiba Inu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:45 am 
"But you are from a family known for their courtiers, much like mine. Much like mine, however, we are also known for different things. I suppose it's a big fascinating to know how courtiers are known for other things than what they do in the courts and making themselves exceptionally useful in other places," she smirked a little, tooting her own horn on the matter admittedly.

Chiruha paused for a moment and looked up at the sky, falling into quiet contemplation as she appreciated the view. However, that bit of serenity was regrettably ended by her when she spoke once more. "Unfortunately, Yasuki-sama, I should take my leave soon. The Robotics Rally is tomorrow and it's likely going to be a busy day until sundown. Hopefully, I'll see you there tomorrow? It was wonderful talking to you, and meeting Mochi too, of course!"

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Joanne Kwan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:56 am 
"Asako-san, it was a wonderful evening and I really enjoyed your company. I think Mochi did too."

The Shiba Inu came back to his master when he heard his name, sat down and lay his head to the side.

"Of course, we will see us tomorrow, I just hope I won't set fire to anything," he said smiling.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:09 pm 
Chiruha gave a big smile when Mochi meandered over, bending down to give him a quick scratch behind the ears before bowing deeply to Nishida. "Pleased to see you both this evening and I wouldn't worry about tomorrow, I'll probably be standing in the sidelines with an extinguisher. All in all, it should be fun! For now, have a good evening, Yasuki-sama and Mochi-san."

With her farewells made, she took her leave.

/exit

Run by GM Boogiepop / Art by Joanne Kwan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:06 pm 
He bowed back: "Have a nice evening, Asako-san"

When she was leaving, he looked after her a little, lit a cigarette and fixed his glasses. He sighed, continued his walk and tried to sort out his feelings while Mochi walked next to him,...

/scene!

Thanks Boogie!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:51 pm 
Thank you for your patience!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3